Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: stitches - prompt

Postby Nocsokol » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:50 pm

username;; Hawksky
how will you cheer stitches up?;; I'd bring all his friends into a stable, then bring him in and surprise him. I'd groom him and stroke him, and just give him attention. I'd feed him his favorite treat, and massage his withers. Hopefully being groomed and spending time with his friends would help him feel good. After that i would lay down fresh bedding in his stall, or make sure there was lush comfy grass in his pasture for him to lay in surrounded my his friends.

username;; Hawksky
compliment;; Amny
Your a sweet person and an amazing artist. You seem to doubt yourself to often, saying that you are a bad artist when in reality you are one of my favorite artists. Your designs are so beautiful and i am so very sad not to own one that you have made. This is short i know, im very tired and it is a lot of effort to write this, but you are worth it. I've always looked up to you as an amazing artist and have always, and still do wish i was able to make horse designs as good as you. Ah i know this compliment does not sound creative, but its hard for me to think when im this worn out so this is my best attempt. < 3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣

╔═══════════════════════════╗
I used to be Hawksky
y'allternitive ig

I'm nolonger really active on cs
I just use the oekaki sometimes
╚═══════════════════════════╝
Nocsokol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:11 pm

username;; iStarz
compliment;; phan/luce/idk what youre calling yourself now

Hey luce old buddy. Oml, have we drifted apart. I miss you so much, and we need to talk again. When you were not feeling so great all those months back, I felt so sad, because i remembered when I felt that way, and I never wanted anyone to be like I was. I remember talking to you constantly almost. Usually through pm, just saying weird stuff, but eventually we went into streams and talked, not really about anything in perticular, and i did it and would do it again so uou knew that i was here for you. I feel like we became really good friends and i always looked foreard to hearing from you. Im not sure how youve been lately, but I really would like to talk with you again.
Miss you <3
iStarz
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyWishes21 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:20 pm

username;; SkyWishes21
compliment;; Hawksky

Dear Hawksky,

Holy cow, I'm so impressed with you! First off, I know you in real life, and I just have to say I love how passionate you are about horses! I'm so happy that you have the chance to get to ride them often, and honestly I just love talking with you, face to face, or email, or even over google chat. It was honestly the best when we lived close to each other and could see each other all the time, but I'm glad that even now, after a move across the country and now you're living an hour away, we still keep in contact.

And I'm really impressed by how much you've grown! Like, I've watched your art progress from what it was a while ago and now it is gorgeous! Your horses are so good like what? Seriously, how do you do those legs? I've always found them so hard, but holy heck you seem to have got them down! And your human attempts are really great too! You're just so good I can't even hhhh <33

I have to say, I'm really grateful for you getting me into the bear run community. If it hadn't been for that, I probably would not be anywhere near as active on CS, and I know I'm a little quiet and don't actually say much, but I really do enjoy these horses! You're such an inspiration to me, I know when I was a COPPA I wasn't nearly as involved in adopt communities as I am now that I'm not, and your dedication to doing so is amazing!

I also have to admire your sculpting skills as well <3 You do some really awesome things with clay, and I just love how you can do it so well! I love it so much <3

I just wanna say I love being your friend and I'm so happy that we've been so close through all these years. You're such an amazing person, never stop <3

Love, SkyWishes21
planet || whatever pronouns man || hi im back ig. what's up
SkyWishes21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:09 pm

username;; Bentley
compliment;; Jensen Ackles

While my grandmother always said that once you stop learning, you start dying, my grandfather claimed that it was laughter and joy that kept one living the longest. You have made me laugh in some seriously tough spots, kept me talking when all I wanted to do was clam up and wither, and got me drawing when I thought it had all left me. I remember - and still have - the searches we ran when we were looking for Impalas to buy, and the original Jefferson Starship sketches. I remember getting out of class and getting excited about checking my PMs to continue our conversations. Those were the days where I was isolated on campus, surrounded by people, but painfully lonely and sad... but you were there, you hauled my sorry butt through it, and here I am today, so very grateful. Thank you, my silly Goosey, for everything.

username;; Bentley
compliment;; SpartanAmethyst

I've been lost, and so I have been found -- that seems to be a defining thing between us. Whenever I lose my way, whenever I need a hand, an ear, a voice, or just a big old hug, you're always there and I love you so much for it. You've been up with me in my worst and darkest moods, keeping me centered and calm and harmless, until we're both too tired to be coherent... I don't think you know how much I appreciate that, how much that still resonates with me and keeps me put together. This past spring - really, my birthday - was one of the best yet, and I'm so happy to say that you were part of the reason for that.
You call me your angel -- I hope to always live up to that -- but you are mine, too. Thank you so much for being you, and for being one of my best friends.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [OPEN - DAY 10]

Postby crumpled wings » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:37 am

STITCHES IS NOW CLOSED

day 10 earnings:

iStarz & Everly - blue button, 20 tokens & lilac button x2, 20 tokens
      aray17 - blue button, 20 tokens
      dreamwalker - pink button, 15 tokens
      Hawksky - lilac button, 10 tokens
      SkyWishes - blue button, 20 tokens
      Bentley - lilac button x2, 20 tokens & pink button, 15 tokens

prompt winners:

iStarz & Everly - your explanation was sounded lovey & i fully support the use of incense to cheer anyone up, especially lavender which is calming to me & likely calming to stitches as well!

you received 40 tokens!

D.J.D Vos - food is always a great answer to feeling down, as well is a warm cuddly companion, your method will be sure to help stitchees feel loved & comforted!

you received 40 tokens!

aray17 - thank you for helping cheer stitches up! for participating you received 10 tokens!

Hawksky - thank you for helping cheer stitches up! for participating you received 10 tokens!

Thank you everyone who helped comfort Stitches & complimented others to bring a little joy to their day!
      We thank you with all of our hearts, especially Stitches,
      whose heart now feels a little bit more full & whose tears are now those of happiness~

thank you!
      crumpled wings & stitches

crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me