Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: stitches - prompt

Postby aray17 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:18 pm

username;; aray17
compliment;; Dear Mango,
When I first saw you in the fan club looking for slots to get your first Tolter, I had a flashback moment to when I was a young user trying to get in on a breed that seemed so difficult to become a part of. I knew I wanted to help you get your first Tolter or another buddy to help grow your stables. You are such a sweet user and I will always support you and if you ever need anything, let me know! Your positivity and kindness is so refreshing and makes me smile! You're so humble and when I won a Tolter over you, you still congratulated me and complimented me. I have a lot of respect for people like you and it's so fun to see new users join BRT! Your presence lightens up the conversation and you make me happy and smile all the time with your sweet comments and compliments! I will always answer your PM's so if you ever need anything, please give me a holler! In addition to you being an amazing person, might I just say you have a gorgeous little herd! If you're ever looking for friends or mates, let me know!
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamwalker » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:58 pm

username;; dreamwalker
compliment;; ◇Fawn◇

Holy hannah, Fawn, you have some amazing dedication and patience. You have put in so much work for bear run and I don't know where you find the energy to keep at it, but great job! You have been so thorough and committed with the archives that it astounds me. It was such a huge project to take on to go through thousands and thousands of tolters to clean up numbering mistakes and make sure all the pages are in order and getting updated. You've truely got some awesome determination and its easy to see how much effort you're putting into getting these guys reorganized. Its a huge help that the adopt really needed, and I think you're the perfect choice for the job<3

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[OPEN - DAY 7]

Postby crumpled wings » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:03 am

day 6 earnings:

dreamwalker - blue button, 20 tokens **will be counting your second from this day for day 7**
      iStarz & Everly - lilac button, 10 tokens
      Half Tree - blue button, 20 tokens
      Hawksky - pink button, 15 tokens
      aray17 - blue button, 20 tokens

DAY 7 NOW OPEN
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinson » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:46 pm

username;; Vinson
compliment;; dear Sandy Hoofprints,

You probably don't realize just how much you mean to me, darling. You've always been there for me, you've always been someone to count on and bounce ideas off of. I think it all started when we paired up two of our tolters, and our relationship (friendship?) has only grown since then. Out of Otto and Ezra we've gotten not only two beautiful colts, but a beautiful friendship I know will only grow (if I can ever find the time to talk cx). You have brightened my time here in the tolter community, and for that I cannot thank you enough. You'll always hold a dear place in my heart, and you bring a smile to my face just by being you. Keep on being a beautiful soul, Sandy. Keep on being you.
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn- » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:50 pm

Username;; fawn
compliment;; To you crumpled
We haven't talked much in the past but recently you have really helped me. You make me laugh and encourage me when I bother you with stupid stuff and listen to me rant and rave and go off topic xp you are an amazing artist and your tolter editing skills are incredible. We share a few of the same interests and I hope to talk to you more often in the near future and continue Building a friendship. I'm not great with words or length, but I really appreciate you talking to me as a real person to another and always doing stunning designs for the horses we all love.
fawn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:54 pm

username;; MiloThePitBull
compliment;;
Dear Tendency,
I would like to take this chance to thank you for the slots you gave me from your giveaway when I was just starting in the BRT community and giving me the chance to have my first breeding so early in my involvement in the community. I personally haven't spoken to you on a one on one basis and therefore haven't been able to get to know you but from what I can tell about you based on what I have seen around the community, you are a very lovely person. In my opinion it takes a very generous and considerate person to be able to run a slot giveaway such as the one you have as I know how attached we all get to our tolts and usually when it comes to giveaways the rules/guidelines and requirements make it more of a competition than a first come first serve kind of thing which you have ran on yours. Thanks to you, almost two years ago I was able to obtain one of my most precious tolts (whom started my love for grullo sabino's) and if it wasn't for your kindness and generosity I mightn't be part of the community anymore due to how hard it was to get those first few tolts that kept my hopes up.
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[OPEN - DAY 8]

Postby crumpled wings » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:13 am

day 7 earnings:

dreamwalker - yellow button, 8 tokens **from second post yesterday**
      Vinson - lilac button, 10 tokens
      fawn - yellow button, 8 tokens
      MiloThePitBull - blue button, 20 tokens

DAY 8 NOW OPEN
Last edited by crumpled wings on Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:49 am

username;; Mango30
compliment;; I want to give this compliment to aray17. Honestly, I don't know you too well, but we've talked! You're really nice, and you've helped me out so much! From when I started out in the community, to now where I'm a bit better at this stuff. You're so friendly and helpful, and I hope one day I can help you too and do the same for others as you've done with me. I can't thank you enough! I'm sorry that this is short, but I just really wanted to thank you for everything!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:04 am

Username: Ajax.
Compliment: dear dream, I don't know you personally but I have plenty of respect for you as a person and on here. But you helped me get my very first, and second tolt. It helped me slowly establish myself into the net fanclub even though I still don't post there lol. You were very kind to me when I was still a shy lonely bean who didn't know how to even chicken smoothie. You helped me get around the community and helped with my tolt taming where I got my beautiful spinner. Who I never plan to give up for nostalgia of my former self. You also did the breeding between chibis interstellar and Maggie that brought Dusty into my life, her and spinner have made gorgeous dunskin babies twice when I was too nervous to use another's slots. I want to thank you for helping me become who I am on here today. *hugs* I wish to learn more about you if that's fine :3 I may pop into your inbox in awhile if I get the courage to >\\\<
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:40 am

username;; aray17
compliment;; Dear Tendency,
When I was in my beginning stages of starting my bear run tolters herd, you gave me two slots to get a beautiful Tolter. It took me forever to use those slots but somehow those two gorgeous babes made me a stunning fluffy girl. Your kindness to do that for many users is so amazing and I have a lot of respect for you. Without your kindness and generosity, many users would not get their first Tolter or another Tolter to help expand their herds. You asked nothing in return and I was shocked because most users want something in return when they give slots away. Also, I cannot thank you enough for my first ever brindle baby! Fowler is getting a lot of love at Golden Hills Stables and you are so good at the blue taffy color! I wish you were a permanent artist because I have loved all of your stunning designs throughout your guest artist term. I want to thank you for your dedication to bear run and the community. Your guessing game has me completely stumped so hopefully I figure it out soon haha. If you ever need someone to talk to or some mates, hit me up! I would love to get to know you better and hopefully form a friendship!
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me