Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Nytron Adopts! Hiatus~ by ~Phantom

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Phantom [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
34 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Nytron Adopts! Hiatus~

Postby ~Phantom » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:31 pm

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Adventure wrote:You are travelling up a mountain when you hear a distinct roar, it was throaty and sounded closer, maybe too close. You walk towards the sound, ignoring all the attempts of the rational side of your brain to stop, then there before you appears a cave. There are jewels scattered across the ground and some are indented into the walls, but there in the corner there is a creature, as you can see its' body slowly moving up and down. You walk towards it, not thinking as you have no idea what it is, as you get closer it lets out another throaty but dry roar. Closer and closer you get, you go to reach forward to touch it but as you do so you kick a rock and it hits a wall and creates a loud bang. The creature head bolts up, and its' body follows, it towers over you as you look up to be greeted with a strange smile from the creature. You take a couple steps backwards trying to see the creature at its' fullest, as its' head nearly hits the top of the cave it walks towards you, making you step back again and again. Slowly you both enter the sunlight and breeze, it stalks out of the cave and just as you get a good look at it, it rushes off up, higher onto the mountain.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

𝚁𝚎-𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜!

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Image┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜
This is a closed species, meaning that you cannot go off and create your own
Respect the artists and everyone in the community
Do not claim a Nytron that is not yours
You may not sell your Nytron, only trade if you've had the Nytron for 20 days
If trading or re-adopting you MUST notify us about it.
You are only allowed 12 that are adopted which includes runner ups
You are only allowed 6 customs
Do not rush anyone when it comes to runner ups or customs
If you are banned we reserve the right to take any any NON purchased Nytrons. If we find you have sold/traded away a Nytron for anything other than a Nytron you will get your first strike, and won't be able to adopt for a week.

𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚝'𝚜 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜
You can only do another once the contest for your other one has finished!
Inactivity for three weeks without notice means you will retire your position
For every four commons you may make an uncommon
(A common is a Nytron with two common traits and an uncommon trait or three common traits)
For every two uncommons you may make a rare
(A uncommon is a Nytron with two uncommon traits and a rare trait or three uncommon traits)
If the Nytron has one, common, uncommon and rare trait they will be deemed an uncommon
No drastic line edits, if wanting to PM ~Phantom first
Keep designs clean and not all over the place
Don't have too many contrasting colours
If using a neon colour please only one or two per adopt (only little parts)
You are allowed 17 Nytrons and 8 Customs - All Staff

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚏𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

Artist
Set It Off

Artist
jennfreckles

Artist
.forever ryu.

Artist
Shadow Striker

Artist
PreApex

Artist
ShadyBro

Artist
startail;;

Artist
sashiyaki

Ghost Artist
Lineart
Strudel

Species design
Original lineart
Ms.Shine

Owner of species
PhantomDaydream

Kaori Miyazono.

Archivist
WhiteWater ;

To apply to be a mod! Look here!
Code: Select all
[b][color=#808080]I would like to be a mod![/color][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Why would you like to be a mod?[/b]
[b]Do you know what to do? Possible example/s:[/b]
[b]Have you been a mod before? Possible example/s:[/b]
[b]How active are you?[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

To apply to be an archivist! Look here!
[b][color=#800080]I would like to be a archivist![/color][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Why would you like to be a archivist?[/b]
[b]Do you know what to do? Possible example/s:[/b]
[b]Have you been a archivist before? Possible example/s:[/b]
[b]How active are you?[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢!
When posting an adopt please post this with it!

[center][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3200587][img]http://www.font-generator.com/fontgenerator/?text=Nytrons&size=66&font=Euphorigenic&color=000000&a=07eecf8c61c059e2332f3e8303f99fb6[/img][/url][size=85]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3200587&p=102447079#p102447079]Species Info[/url] - [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3200587#p102482437]Trait Rarities[/url] - [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3200587&p=102482437#p102483168]RUs & Customs[/url] - [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3200587&p=102482437#p102483784]Affiliates & Stamps[/url] - [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3273445]Discussion Thread[/url]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=3203386]Artist Search[/url] - [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3282305#p104497362]Nursery Artist Search[/url] - [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3234570]Nursery[/url] - [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3343166]Nytron Growths[/url] - [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/12h_pBpyGqdP_WCthiCEIycn7NzWDjrptl7GWAM8c5nI]Archive[/url][/size][/center]

[center][quote="Adventure"]You are travelling up a mountain when you hear a distinct roar, it was throaty and sounded closer, maybe too close. You walk towards the sound, ignoring all the attempts of the rational side of your brain to stop, then there before you appears a cave. There are jewels scattered across the ground and some are indented into the walls, but there in the corner there is a creature, as you can see its' body slowly moving up and down. You walk towards it, not thinking as you have no idea what it is, as you get closer it lets out another throaty but dry roar. Closer and closer you get, you go to reach forward to touch it but as you do so you kick a rock and it hits a wall and creates a loud bang. The creature head bolts up, and its' body follows, it towers over you as you look up to be greeted with a strange smile from the creature. You take a couple steps backwards trying to see the creature at its' fullest, as its' head nearly hits the top of the cave it walks towards you, making you step back again and again. Slowly you both enter the sunlight and breeze, it stalks out of the cave and just as you get a good look at it, it rushes off up, higher onto the mountain.[/quote][/center]

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Last edited by ~Phantom on Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 78 times in total.
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

About Nytrons

Postby ~Phantom » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:34 pm

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝙽𝚢𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎?

Nytrons are similar to dragons when it come to their head shape, horns and mane shapes, whilst their fur and body is a mix between a wolf and feline. They have muscular builds that are made for running in and out of forests and up mountains, their claws are retractable and don't show unless climbing, hunting or fighting. The average size of a fully grown Nytron at their shoulder is seven foot five inches and they are twenty-two foot four inches from the tip of their tail to their nose when their neck is fully outstretched.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚘 𝙽𝚢𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎?

They live up in the in the mountains mainly or in caves if there is no mountain near where they are born, most Nytrons will never leave the area of where they are born. Unless they must due to lack of food or because they are tamed and taken away, which is uncommon due to if a Nytron is tamed the owner is more likely to stay since they would already have a home. Nytrons live in clans with about ten to twenty-two other Nytrons, not including their hatchlings. Male Nytrons have a eighteen day breeding cool down period, whilst the female Nytrons must wait until their hatchling or hatchlings have matured somewhat, which is about twenty to thirty-five days.

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝙽𝚢𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚎𝚊𝚝?

Most Nytrons are omnivores, though same may prefer to just eat plants whilst other may prefer meat. Due to their size and the fact that they live in clans they can hunt prey a lot bigger than them, that is if they all work together. An adult Nytron would be able to take one an animal that is just under double their size, a little hatchling if needed could take one something about their size, but preferably they do not hunt till they gain their horns or mane, tail tufts and or leg tufts.

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎?

Firstly, Nytrons are creatures that are ancient relatives of dragons, but they also have characteristics from felines. As they are very agile and they have gained their fur from them, whilst Nytrons has gained their horns and certain abilities. Also, when they are young they have a egg horn, so that they can chip away at the egg and hatch, but this goes away as they grow up. Sometimes an Nytron may come to a stage that they are given an element, when this happens they gain a ball shaped jewel that will represents their said element. Not many Nytrons manage to get to this stage since it means that they must go through a series of difficult and confusing tasks, if and only if they succeed will they gain the jewel that they must choose at the ending task.

Last edited by ~Phantom on Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Traits

Postby ~Phantom » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:50 pm

𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚜

There are varying traits for each and ever Nytron, most Nytrons will have either a mane, a tail tuft, horns or leg tufts. If none of these are present then the Nytron is most likely to either have an elemental jewel already or a special ability that is not common with the Nytron species. The different 'traits' are, whether or not they have fur and if so what kind of fur, their possible ability and their element if they know.

𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚜

There are five different variations that a Nytron could have
Not including edited manes

1. Normal
  2. Overgrown
  3. Short
  4. Flames
  5. None
  1. Common
  2. Uncommon
  3. Rare
  4. Rare
  5. Legendary

Not too much fur, but enough for it to get messy
Lots of fur, often becomes a ball of knots
Choppy, doesn't get messy often
Styled into flames, can obscure vision easily
No fur

𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚜

There are five different variations that a Nytron could have
Not including edited horns

1. Normal
  2. Ram
  3. Fancy
  4. Bull
  5. None
  1. Common
  2. Uncommon
  3. Rare
  4. Rare
  5. Legendary

Slim, basic and strong
Curled, defensive and heavy duty
Decorative, are more for show
Sharp and dangerous, useful for going head first
No horns

𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚜

There are two different variations that a Nytron could have
Not including edited tails

1. Normal
  2. Wisp
  3. None
  1. Common
  2. Uncommon
  3. Legendary

Not too much fur, doesn't get stuck often
Lots of fur, can be braided and is super soft
No tail fur

Last edited by ~Phantom on Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Runners Up and Customs

Postby ~Phantom » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:02 pm

Still Work in progress
Last edited by ~Phantom on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates and Stamps

Postby ~Phantom » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:07 pm

Click up there for an adorable adoptable species! ^^^

Do you like dragons? Do you like wolves? If so then click up there!

Here is our first stamp kindly made by Schnuffel Bunny

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3200587][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/2lselvl.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by ~Phantom on Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MiniGames WIP

Postby ~Phantom » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:21 pm

𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚒𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕!

This is where all the minigames are held! This does not include events that only may happen a couple times a year, these minigames are happening almost everyday! To compete in these minigames you must have a Nytron, there are several types of different minigames that may involve a story you've created about your Nytron or maybe even an Art contest!

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜?

Art Contest
Writing Contest
Dress-Up Contest
Hunting Party
Plenty more to come!

Last edited by ~Phantom on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Image Image Imagex

~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nytron Adopts!

Postby ~Phantom » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:21 pm

Another quick res in case needed

Posting is now open!

Image Image Imagex

~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:29 pm

I would like to be a mod!
Username: APH Siantia
Why would you like to be a mod? I would love to keep these adoptables open! They are so amazing and adorable I would be really sad if they were to be gotten rid of. I know this is a little soon. I just love them so much!
Do you know what to do? Possible example/s: I think I know. I have to keep everything connected to the adoptables and make sure there isn't any fighting. I also have to make sure to be on and maybe bump the thread so that it can keep going?
Have you been a mod before? Possible example/s: I was never a mod for anything, but I hope to be able to get some experience for it.
How active are you? I am pretty active, unless school gets a little hectic. I will be on pretty much everyday.
Other: Thank you for letting me try :) I also know that this may seem a bit soon for the thread, but I just wanted to be a part of it as soon as possible. If that makes any sense.
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:25 am

Marrkk <3 def wanting to try out as artist cx
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:31 am

Artist Search up and running! Have a check at either the navigation or click the Nytron with the fake sign on it!

Image Image Imagex

~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me