10 wierd and random facts about you

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: 10 wierd and random facts about you

Postby Missy » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:14 pm

1. Although many people think I do modeling or excel at sport, I'm actually terrible at sport and find it a complete waste time, as well as being anything but graceful :lol:
2. I started drawing before I could write my own name, and was bought up in a family of artists ^^
3. I have very sensitive hearing (or maybe just evedrop well X3)
4. I have never seen snow fall in real life.
5. I made some real lemonade out of stolen lemons (from my grandma's neighbour's yard) an hour ago lol X3
6. There is a wild peacock that has escaped from somewhere a year or so ago and still roams around our streets everyday looking for a peahen.
7. I am a true aussie with decendants from the first fleet (Matthew Flinders) on my father's side.
8. I just got braces and I am slightly scarred by them because one keeps cutting into my mouth
9. Africa is my favourite country because my parents traveled there before I was born
10. My dog swallowed a needle once, so I wrote a story and got it published in a magazine.
ImageImageImageImageImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 15 people.
I have received 9 gifts.
Missy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MixMatch94 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:41 pm

chooky wrote:5. I made some real lemonade out of stolen lemons (from my grandma's neighbour's yard) an hour ago lol X3

Now thats epic :lol:
MixMatch94

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnochianGhost » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:27 am

1. My Favorite color is pink, making a lot f people think I'm a girly girl, but I despise anything girly, such as makeup, dresses, jewelry, high heels. I even hate shopping.
2. When I was little, I was obsessed with pickles. Switched to horses when I was around ten, then switched to all animals when I was eleven.
3. I've never played a video game in my life, nor do I have a cellphone, ipod, or anything else like that. We didn't even get cable TV until the begining if 2009, when we were forsed into it. The only reason we have a computer is I need it for school.
4. I am not afraid of bears, sharks, big cats, any of those things that others would be afraid of, but I refuse to be in the same room with a stinkbug/pinebeattle.
5. I used to have 21 cats, 3 dogs, a hamster, one bird, and 5 fish =3 All those animals died of old age, leaving me with 3 cats, and 2 dogs. :(
6. From hat it seems, I'm the only person in the world that has read twilight and absolutely HATED it. :roll:
7. My sister is my BEST friend. We are inseperable, and we hardly ever fight. Does that count?
8. Some sort of bird with a wing span taller than I am just flew past the window beside me, making my room go dark I think it was a bald eagle *shudder* I had to go bring my cats inside.
9. I have anger issues, so whenever I get mad, I have to either go outside to my rock with my cats, or bring my cats into my room to calm down. Something about my cats purring and giving me loving looks makes me calm down, though I know they are only buttering me up so I'll give them a treat.
10. I have very strange dreams. My sister is the best author in the world (you'll see, just wait until she publishes her book). She gets a lot of her ideas from my dreams. Like the one about the giant pickle taking over the world? yeah, that was a strange dream.

aw, that's all I get? I have more, though.
♡ Pet Spotlight ♡
♡ Art Spotlight ♡
ImageImage

Call me Ghost.
She/he pronouns.

THIGDAAo3

EnochianGhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanity » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:55 am

1. I'm afraid to get close to my belcony (we are high up, I'm tall, I'm afraid to fall off
2. I'm terrified of elevators :oops: (I got stuck in one as a kid)
3. I'm a lifeguard (wooho)
4. I'm a venturer (scout!)
5. I'm in grade 10
6. I hate popcorn
7. I love panzorottis
8. I hate math
9. I love anthros
10. I'm addicted to Devil may cry 3 (LOLZ!)
Pet Spotlight

Click to start a Trade with Me

[ My Fursona || Furry Nation v.4 ]
★☆ I am a holibomber! ☆★

- - - - -

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

signature coded by me || all graphics © respected artists
Sanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acciobadger » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:21 am

1. I can only cross my legs one way. It's rather odd.
2. Never been to public school.
3. I eat my fingers. Not my fingernails, but I chew on my fingers. o.o
4.I love fighting, especially fist-fights, etc. Stuff without weapons mostly. The more painful, the better.
5. Clowns. o.o Don't know who would want to be one. They give me the ebe-jepers.
6. I'm downright terrified of not being able to see below my waist in water, but I love swimming in the oceans, and in rivers and lakes. And creeks.
7. I'm 1/8 Cherokee Indian.
8. I don't know any of my family on my dad's side, and have not seen or spoken to them since I was born.
9. Math confuses me to pieces (and tears, occasionally), yet I get passing grades.
10. I have a very strange emotional range. At times, I can be so hard and un-emotional, and five minutes later I'm in tears.Can I do eleven? 8D
Ah well, I will anyways.
11. I can pick up objects with my feet, and I can bend my feet oddly. 8D
Last edited by acciobadger on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello~
I'm acciobadger, but you may call me Wolfie. Most people do.
If you play FlightRising, all of my pet groups are open to trade for FR currency.
c:

acciobadger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Fearless » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:24 am

Okey ;) here we go.
1. I'm ambidextrous. I can draw/write/play badminton equally as well in both hands. It's handy sometimes. *laughs*
2. I have yet to go a day without listening to my iPod since I got it
3. I taught myself how to do that jump-and-spin-in-midair thing on ice skates.
4. When Harry Potter 5 came out, I read it in a day =3
5. I have a photographic memory.
6. My neck is hurting because I got thrown on it in Karate yesterday (the guy was a blackbelt, I was a purple...)
7. I'm claustrohpobic as I got locked in a wardrobe in a game of hide and seek when I was seven, and was stuck there two hours "Am I the winner...?"
8. I hate rain. I'm a summer, sunny person <3
9. I'm the shortest kid in our year. And it looks like I won't be getting taller, either.
10. I shall be learning Japanese at school next year =3
ImageImage
'ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ; ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ'
-ғᴇᴀʀʟᴇss, ᴛɪᴍ ʟᴏᴛᴛ

Not on so much anymore.
Little Fearless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wibeke » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:50 am

1. I am color blind. (Orange shows up as pink at first before fading to the normal color)
2. Despite the fact i constantly obsess over zebras I actually hate the Black and White color scheme. It's cool but for um...personal reasons I hate it.
3. Touch my shoulder or neck and die.
4. My knee has been messed up for the past three years because I somehow tore a muscle in my sleep.
5. If my friends like something chances are I hate it.
6. While most people obsess over Twilight and scream when they see Robert Pat-however you spell it, I laugh at them and stare at a picture of Jared Leto and listen to 30 Seconds to Mars songs. (Beat that Twi-hards! >=D)
7. I'm also obsessed with Nickelback. According to another online friend I'm a "nickel nerd."
8. I hate being hugged. I can hug you, but if you hug me you're liable to be punched in the face.
9. I'm really skinny and have very little body fat, so I get cold very easily. Somehow I've adapted to that to the point that i can go out in the snow in a t-shirt and shorts. Yeah, seriously. It's quite fun actually.
10. I have NLD, a disease similar to Asperger's.

jen they/them ace dumpster fire
aka wibekapedia

always open for commissions on DA

talk to me about pigeons!

● ● ●

art shop - deviantart
my kalons
wibeke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flameyness » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:54 am

can i perty please post again? i really really want to... i have so many other weird things about myself...
Jesus will always be my hero!<3
ImageImageImage
I lie amidst a broken world,
full of torn hearts.
My chest heaves as my cries
carry far into the night.
My heart is lost and forgotten,
shattered on jagged stones.
Empty spirits flutter around me
and I reach out desperately,
trying to find life once again
in this dead, broken world.
But for me there is no hope,
no light to be seen.
For me, the lost, the fearful,
The HEARTBROKEN. <\3
Poem (c) Flamey
Flameyness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora! » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:42 pm

1. I want to be an equine vet when I get older, even though I hate school.
2. All of my friends call me Kitty(non CS peoples). I rarely even introduce myself by my real name any more. Even my teachers call me Kitty and I write Kitty as my first name on all of papers in school.
3. I've introduce myself as Pandora before. That's my fursona's name. 83
4. I'm a true blue furry. If you insult me or another furry I hope you can sleep with one eye open.
5. I have medical OCD. Everything must be perfect. Adrian Monk is my hero in that category.
6. I roleplay way to much, and all of my friends know it.
7. I say epic fail/win to much.
8. I have a really, really bad temper.
9. I love country music!
10. I love snakes, I have to save them from my fat cat all of the time. They're so cute.
▐▌

Pandora!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:00 pm

XD This sounds fun! Let me think of some of my wierd or unusual stuff..

1. I don't like mirrors. I never look into them o.o
2. I have had an imaginary dog my entire life
3. I am not very high... 1m and 49 cms XD (don't know what that is in inches and whatnot... I only know the meter system) And I'm 19 years old... I don't grow anymore DX
4. I have a 'hole' in my back due to an operation as infant
5. Lakes scares me to death DX But I love the sea X3
6. I say I'm not scared of frogs/toads or mice/rats, but yet when people ask me to pick one up I hesitate XD
7. I'm NOT chatty irl XD I don't like other peoples company face to face.
8. I never make my bed XP But just before I go to bed I HAVE to lay my pillow correct. I can't go to bed before it's perfect XD
9. I still sleep with my plushie bunny 83 I love him to death <3
10. At night I can't sleep if it's light. It have to be as dark as possible! And yet I have no problem sleeping in the car in high sunlight or take a nap XD

Yeah, that was 10 wierd and/or random facts about me XD
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me