Sentence, which you always wanted to say.

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Sentence, which you always wanted to say.

Postby GallifreyanGoddess » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:00 pm

To the head of the drama department at my college:

"I hate you so much and so does everyone else. You pick favorites and expect everyone to kiss your butt by doing everything exactly the way you say it. News flash: acting doesn't work like that because it's an art and there's no right way to do it. I hope you get fired."

To my ex:

"You're a great guy and full of kindness and compassion. I'm glad you're making the effort to not be so clingy and read people better. But you still talk way too much and I can't tolerate being around you because of that so no, I don't want to be friends with you."

To my crushes:

"Hey, I think you're really hot and I'd love to get to know you better. Do you want to get lunch sometime?"
GallifreyanGoddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kate :) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:26 pm

"I know my hands are disgusting and gross and i leave literal sweat puddles on tables when i'm at school and they look like i'm part rat or like i'm a really old wrinkly lady and i apologize that my hands are so revolting, but you don't need to point out the fact that my hands are 'gross' and 'crusty' and i look like a rat because i know and i've known my entire life and i hate them so much but you don't need to point it out. Thank you to everyone that has never asked about them or pointed them out in conversation it means so much thank you"

I have hyperhydrosis for anyone that's curious, probably nobody is though lol

To my family members;

"I know that i'm not a mature adult yet and i'm probably just being edgy™ but you all really terrify me and the majority of you are all inconsiderate and don't like people that are different than you and you hold me to such high standards and i'm so scared that i can't live up to that and you all try to force me into situations that i can't handle. None of you really know me at all but that's because i'm scared of embarrassing myself in front of you. i'm sorry that whenever i do something wrong and you raise your voice at me i tear up, i'm sorry. i don't do it on purpose or to get you to apologize immediately after it's just a thing that i do and i overthink things a lot i'm sorry.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕
𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥, 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟𝕧𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕

╔════════════╗
{Virgo☼~Libra☽~Agnostic}
Waddup, I'm Kate, and all i ever do
is eat cheerios and mac and cheese
and play minecraft (unironically).
I love music! i play guitar and i'm
in pit percussion for marching band.
ABIIOR tour, May 18th 2019

{INFP~She/Her~Dumb}
╚════════════╝
//𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕤//
╔════════════╗
My Tumblr | My Favorite Songs
♫My jams♫ | Sig Base | Absolute Bop

╚════════════╝
𝕄𝕠𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕦𝕤
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Kate :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tuesday & Imoen » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:54 am

"You didn't really think this would turn out any other way, did you?" --- To my soon to be ex-employee/coworker. Not sure which since I'm technically her direct supervisor.
тнιѕ ιѕ α ѕнαяє∂ α¢¢т.
тυєѕ∂αу ωяιтєѕ ιη red & ιмσєη ιη ρυяρℓє.

¢αмвяια & ιмσєη246
Tuesday & Imoen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cad bane » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:54 am

-
Last edited by cad bane on Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitvale » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:14 am

you were the light of my life , and I miss you more than anyone I've ever missed . ❤ you will always be enough to me .
to my best friend who killed herself last year
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Featherwolf. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:22 pm

"From all the things that you could have told me, you chose none."

[Fed up with society’s definition of how life should be played out.]

Featherwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:53 pm

xx
Last edited by rogan on Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercury.Muses » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:30 pm

Quit liking and retweeting absolutely everything I post. Thanks.

---

Honestly, I could date you. Sometimes I want to just grab you out of the blue and confess this feeling to see what kind of reaction you'd give me.
Signature under construction.

Hey! Will you help me decide on a new username? http://www.strawpoll.me/10382494/r Vote here!
Mercury.Muses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aasira Ian » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:41 pm

Many things actually
"You're lying, I know you are, quit it, I hate liars"
"quit hiding important things from me like I'm a child"
"why are you doing all of this to me? just because Im kind and I care doesn't mean you ditch me like that!"
"get away from my sight!!!"
"I miss you, why did you leave... what have I ever done to you?"
"we're not friends anymore, I don't even know your name anymore, don't ever talk to me, I don't want to hear your voice"
"you're wrong! that's not true! I didn't do anything"
"I love you, why don't you?"
"stop BULLYING ME!! I HATE IT"
"I want to be friends.... can I?"
yes, you can say I'm a person who's often treated unfairly
I've always wanted to defend myself and speak up, I only do when it's absolutely stupid
I am here for you, I hear you, speak to me about your pain, I want to help you

| Call me Aasira! |
| She/Her |
| a dank memer |
| Proud Christian |
| writer/artist |
| Ask me anything!! |
Char in my ava not mine and its temp

Cursed image don't click
My Artshop click
Trade thread click twice
Off-site trade thread click three times
∘Raven∘ is the most fartistic hooman on cs
and he be ma bff ♡♡
dare call him a fartist and u will become a fart yourself ^^
Aasira Ian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightsent » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:52 pm

(Haha all these are going to be normal things normal people say, but nope I have zero commucation skills)

I wish we were better friends, like when we were in elementary school.

I’ve got this big, cool house but it always feels empty because there’s never anyone in it but me.

I wish my parents didn’t work so late.

Uh, no actually I asked for a hamburger please, not a cheeseburger. (Me to the lunch lady on my second day of highschool. I took the cheeseburger)

OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME. (To the kid next to me in the lunch line. I wanted to run away so bad)

Stop making me go to confirmation, I hate it. (I actually did say this but I want to say it again because my mom was like “I don’t care! I want you to have something to believe in”) THEN LET ME BELIEVE IN YOU. I believe in you and dad and my best friends just fine!!!

Santa isn’t real. I heard you and dad putting presents under the tree the past two christmases. (To mom) nor is the easter bunny or whatever.

(Swear words at dumb people. I try not to swear as best I can)

I wish I would actually grow taller than 5’1. For heck’s sake i’m nearly the shortest kid at my school.

To my uncle, who died when I was 10:
I really wish I hadn’t taken you for granted all those years. I’m sorry I never gave you a proper hug and i’m sorry I was too shy to tell you that you meant the world to me. You were a great uncle, and you deserved better than my horrible, awful social awkwardness. I’m so, so sorry.

To my grandma, who died last year. I was home sick when she died:
I love you. I miss watching Family Feud during the fourth of July, and sitting next to you when we had dinner together. I miss seeing your face when I walk through your front door. I wish you had never smoked when you were younger, so maybe you could be here even a little bit longer. I’m sorry I got sick and couldn’t be there to say goodbye and give you a hug. I’m sorry I spent less time with you than I did fishing down at that stupid dock. I wish you were here to help me make cupcakes. Logan (my cousin) started smoking after you died and I hate him for that. I hate how he looked toward what killed you for answers. I hate that he could ever be so dumb as to not learn from your mistakes. I don’t know how to make him stop and I don’t know how you did it. I wish cancer was never a thing, so it couldn’t steal you, or uncle steve, or sisted martin (great aunt) from the people who loved you. I miss you so much and I could trade any of my possessions or goals for just a moment to give you a hug, I would do so in a heartbeat.
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me