Favorite leaf/tree

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Favorite leaf/tree

Postby MonotoneDragon » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:36 pm

Hi, what’s your favorite leaves or tree, personally my favorite leaf is a skeleton leaf, and my favorite tree is a willow tree
MonotoneDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HEXORCISM » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:16 am

i think tamarack are pretty cool! theyre one of the few deciduous conifers to exist. so easy to pick out once youve seen one. they look so lush in the summer!!
mountain ash are probably one of my top favourites though. green leaves and flowers in the spring/summer, and bright red berries through fall and winter. its so nice to see something colourful in the winter. and the birds are big fans of the berries after they ferment. which is,,, interesting to watch.
saskatoons are also fun to pick out. i dont like the berries personally but i always go "omg look!" every time i see one.

i like our schubert chokecherry,,, in the spring. so many flowers on it. smells nice. not a big fan of the purple leaves after though.
aspens get a -10/10. awful. evil. theyre endless. millions of saplings all at once from the roots and will drown you in fuzz in the spring.
ImagexxxImage
you should totally click them.xxxxxpfp
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Favorite leaf/tree

Postby Saiun » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:23 pm

Can't choose between redwood, baobab, birch, and sakura. As to leaves, I like the classic maple.
MALE / ADULT / LIFE IS WEIRD ... REALLY WEIRD
Saiun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me