A chicken smoothie Cookbook V.1

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

A chicken smoothie Cookbook V.1

Postby FERALMACHINE » Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:01 pm

Hello there! I dont know if this thread has been made, I am learning how to cook and would like this site be able to have a place share stuff on here for others :-) You can talk and share about recipes you’ve learned on this thread, like a community cookbook so everyone can learn how to make delicious food at home for themselves!!
I’ll start with mine (open to tips! I have never written a cooking tutorial sorry)

Egg ramen (pretty simple I know haha)
What you need: 1 normal egg, packet of ramen noodles, sesame oil, soy sauce, parsley (optional) air fryer (if you own one, if not that’s fine!)

(Remember to have parent supervision if needed)
Step one: Get your ramen cooking by following the instructions on the packet or however you prefer

Step two: While the ramen starts to cook, crack a egg open and start to whisk it in a container until the egg white is mixed in with the normal egg :)

Step three: When your ramen is starting to get lightly mushy/cooked, put in the flavor packet, parsley, sesame oil (1 1/2 tablespoon), soy sauce (1- 1 1/2 tablespoon)

Step four: Drain some of the “broth” from the pot and put your egg in. Let sit for a few seconds then drain the water. Pour into bowl and your done!
ImageImage
i go by machine (formerly eggsquerade and boomboxed)
NB OFFICIAL GABRIEL AND V1 ART?? V2’S REMAINS IN THE GLASS?? HELP ME.

I LOVE ULTRAKILL!!!
signature creditPOOKIE
FERALMACHINE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A chicken smoothie Cookbook V.1

Postby FERALMACHINE » Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:56 am

up :-)
ImageImage

I LOVE ULTRAKILL!!!
signature creditPOOKIE
FERALMACHINE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .taxidermy. » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:43 pm

yayay this is so cute tbh!! anyhow, wanted to share my favorite comfort recipe- just a super simple microwave mug recipe.

basically, it’s 1 tablespoon melted butter, then mixed with 1 tablespoon brown sugar, 1 of white, and then one egg yolk try not to be like me and make a huge mess.. i usually do it over the sink or compost and then a bit of vanilla i just eyeball it, mix, and then 2 tablespoons of flour!! After all the ingredients are mixed up, i just add a few handfuls of chocolate chips… and then pop it in the microwave for 30-40 seconds. It’s super simple and just something i like to make whenever i’m in need of something quick and sweet. I’m sure there’s better writings of this recipe online, but here’s the recipe right off the top of my head :3c
….Image Image

nicki or nick
ADHD, please be patient.
artist, guitarist, etc.
prev. dolliguts

owner of faeries
art shoptoyhouse
.taxidermy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FERALMACHINE » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:35 am

that’s awesome,, and actually sounds rlly good right now thank you!!
ImageImage

I LOVE ULTRAKILL!!!
signature creditPOOKIE
FERALMACHINE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me