your most niche/"weird" \interests

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: your most niche/"weird" \interests

Postby gummifox » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:03 pm

im not sure if this is weird or not but i really love collecting colored pencils. i prefer colored pencils than crayons by a long shot and i just honestly really love like the sound they make and the neat variety of colors and shades (that could also be found in crayons but still). I also really really love gel pens and markers (to an extent)

they. | them.
she. | her.
he. | him.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
my sister
link here
link here
©
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
★ ★ ★
✦DMS open
✦Looking for staff
pets
✦Trade me!

gummifox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bulrush » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:24 pm

some of these are probably not that obscure
liminal spaces (not whatever's going on with backrooms and stuff think godblessthishome and kitchendisease on tumblr), real estate listings of houses
the games chibi robo, crypt worlds, lsd dream emulator, and the museum of anything goes
furbys
lauren bousfield's music
early 2000's internet but like tacky livejournal blogs and airbrushed signatures of cloud strife not what usually gets discussed as old internet, think myspace era and cringey gifs about emo boyfriends
glitter and animated gifs but also not what you think, like thomas kinkade paintings edited to have the water flowing but also blingee gifs make me very happy too
the general emotion and expression of how fandom used to operate without all the actually vile stuff that happens, like finding an old fansite that was abandoned 15 years ago
servamp maybe? the manga is officially translated but i've never seen a volume in the wild
sorry to keep editing, roadside america is a super new one for me

i feel like half of this doesnt make sense, if i never deleted my tumblr this would be a lot easier to explain because this was half my aesthetic.
bulrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The_Caitallo » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:32 pm

Anyone else here into lost media?
Bc that’s another niche interest of mine lol
The_Caitallo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eneco » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:11 pm

-
Last edited by Eneco on Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she/her - adult
liquidating for pokefarm

Eneco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serious. » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:27 pm

Sadly I don't think I can mention one of my biggest special interests on here :( But my second most niche special interest is mental hospitals.

I also love a lot of things meant for kids - TV shows, games, toys/plushies, etc. But I don't know if I'd consider that "weird." Maybe to the average person, but it seems more common on the internet. Although I've never met another Fluppy Dogs fan.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey, I'm Serious! I'm an adult girl
who loves collecting plushies
and drawing!
───────────────────────────
☆ avatar credit ☆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Serious.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harpyv0mit » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:28 pm

i know that it doesn’t seem as niche being on cs and all lol, but miniature animal figures, realistic or cartoony, recent or vintage, are one of my favorite things!!
from lps to schleich, i am obsessed with animal figurines. i love the excitement of wanting to collect them all and i adore the unique style of each brand’s figures. i also love to see how the design and manufacturing changes from decade to decade. it’s one of the reasons i like chicken smoothie so much, because it’s literally about collecting unique animal figures but digitally!!

im harpy!! (she/he/they)

therian furry artist adhd/autistic
nonbinary aromantic pan

Image Image Image Image Image

led zeppelin talking heads black sabbath

please use tone indicators around me if you can!
harpyv0mit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *42 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:40 am

Im not sure how niche it is but i love taxidermy! If i had the money i would have lots of texidermy all over my home(ethically sourced of course!). I used to have a coyote skull until i had to move :(

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mimitina » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:17 pm

My favourite topic xD

So, well, let's start
- obviously, chicken smoothie - it's so weird that I play this niche game for more than 13 years every day and I can't get bored with it
- Filly Ponies - I have been collecting them since 2013 - unfortunately, they probably won't make new collections :(
- other CS similar games
- physics - I'm studying technical physics and it is fun sometimes but sometimes depressing
- writing poems about my pixel things, for example my Drink Me dog
- singing when I'm home alone
- seeking correlations between physics world and social relationships
- collecting erasers - I have more than 500 different erasers xD

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

𝓖𝓲𝓫 𝓶𝓲𝓻 𝓭𝓲𝒆 ℋ𝓪𝓷𝓭
𝓘𝓬𝓱 𝓫𝓪𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓻 𝒆𝓲𝓷 𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓵𝓸𝓢𝓼 𝓪𝓾𝓼 𝓢𝓪𝓷𝓭
𝓘𝓻𝓰𝒆𝓷𝓭𝔀𝓲𝒆, 𝓲𝓻𝓰𝒆𝓷𝓭𝔀𝓸, 𝓲𝓻𝓰𝒆𝓷𝓭𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷
𝓓𝓲𝒆 𝓩𝒆𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓻𝒆𝓲𝒇 𝒇ü𝓻 𝒆𝓲𝓷 𝓫𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓬𝓱𝒆𝓷 𝓩𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓴𝒆𝓲𝓽
𝓘𝓻𝓰𝒆𝓷𝓭𝔀𝓲𝒆, 𝓲𝓻𝓰𝒆𝓷𝓭𝔀𝓸, 𝓲𝓻𝓰𝒆𝓷𝓭𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

mimitina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puffin-pudding » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:25 am

dont know how "niche" this is for CS but i love toontown... i never played the original but i love playing lots of different servers and also just looking at the original and comparing... the concept art is really nice to look at too i love the style of toontown a lot!! i definitely play it way too much though xD

as for my most niche though this ones definitely really niche xP i really really like gentleman/phantom thieves a lot but in a much more broader way, like them as a trope and in media and in general. its one of my longest interests but ive only ever seen one other person with a similar interest!! its a big world out there...
:P
puffin-pudding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Megavolt » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:27 am

puffin-pudding wrote:dont know how "niche" this is for CS but i love toontown... i never played the original but i love playing lots of different servers and also just looking at the original and comparing... the concept art is really nice to look at too i love the style of toontown a lot!! i definitely play it way too much though xD

as for my most niche though this ones definitely really niche xP i really really like gentleman/phantom thieves a lot but in a much more broader way, like them as a trope and in media and in general. its one of my longest interests but ive only ever seen one other person with a similar interest!! its a big world out there...

omg hi fellow toontown fan!!!
Image Image Image
♫ SOMEWHERE SOME VILLAIN SCHEMES...

Hello, I'm Koza! I hope you are having a lovely day!
      Image I'm a returning player, so your patience is appreciated! Thank you!
      Image My hobbies include digital art and creative writing. I love cartoons!
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Image Flight Rising
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Image Toyhou.se
    Image (he/him) trans
    Image College student
...BUT HIS NUMBER'S UP!
Megavolt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups