TheComfortCorner | V.10

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Postby halo » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:35 pm

i am falling apart all over again
halo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.10

Postby abbie. » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:54 pm

i just really want a hug :')
────────────┐
𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭 ██
©
──────
𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫
█ █ ██████████
𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬

──────────────────
hi ! my name is abbie and
i'm from scotland. i am
obsessed with phoebe
bridgers and taylor swift:D
i also love playing stardew
valley & similar games!

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞 ─┐
───────────────
██ 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞
───────────────
abbie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tint » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:07 pm

sorry everyone i hadnt taken my meds in 3 days lawl
Last edited by tint on Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .destiny » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:15 pm

i've had two dreams in a row that have really messed with my head. i've never dreamed often, but when i do it's akin to some type of psychological horror. i dread sleeping lately because i don't want to continue dreaming about these types of things. it just makes me more depressed
.destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellish » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:36 pm

it’s been so difficult for me lately. as a person with low energy, i’m so tired of having to choose my priorities and letting everything else fade out of my life. i can’t handle having a relationship, performing well at work, keeping in touch with friends, doing chores and having hobbies. i’ve been sucking at my job lately and i haven’t talked to any of my friends in literal months. i miss it so much. i know most adults struggle with a similar issue, but i can barely function in one area. the harder i try to make it work the more exhausted i feel. i’m just jumping from one obsessions to another to get that dopamine rush and then i feel so down down down when there is nothing keeping me interested. it’s such a nice sunny day and i’m crying on a train gkdjd

i wish the healthcare in my country was not so bad. i wish i could be a better person but the professional help that i’ve received so far only made it worse :”)
with strange aeons even death may die
hellish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❦Acidic-Tea❦ » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:32 pm

I just wanna like rant and I think this is the only place I can without getting flagged. I’ve got so much going on but like none of it seems important enough to actually care about. I’m scared my teacher hates me even though I feel like she doesn’t. I’m going to my emt class next year and I’m so nervous I won’t have any time for art. I keep having weird dreams about the future and all of them are sad. People keep gathering around every time I do pottery and I can’t tell if I love it or hate it. I love people paying attention to me but none of them are like my friends but they still want to talk to me and ask me a bunch of questions. The other day me and this one guy just started talking about stuff like TV girl and sculpture techniques. I’m not good at talking to people so after he’d ask me a question I’d just give a basic answer and then we’d sit in silence until he thought of another question. It meant nothing but it made me think about how weird it is to talk to other people. With some people like this one girl at my job we just kept finding things to talk about and when we hangout the conversation just never stops there’s always something we find to talk about. But with people I don’t know like that guy I can never think of anything to say and I feel like I have to act that I’m super interested so that they’ll keep talking and maybe I’ll think of a response. Idk I think I’m just getting way to into this. Man I can even talk to myself for longer then I can with other people.

Oopsies! I quit :(
❦Acidic-Tea❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:28 pm

i'm having a really terrible night. it is almost 1:30am for me. i just checked on my girls (mice) as I do many times a day, and noticed something was wrong. these are my girl mice i am talking about. one of my eldest girls was behaving strangely so i removed the hide she was in - and something is very wrong. my girl is bleeding out if her eyes and/or nose and is making a chittering sound. i called my emergency vet and they said to call back monday. basically call back when it is too late. the closest vet that could see her in a timely manner is over an state away if they would take her. i'm totally heartbroken and don't know what to do, if driving her that far would he beneficial or harmful with such a small animal that is already not feeling good and is stressed. absolutely lost and feel powerless, my poor girl
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:12 am

i actually feel so heartbroken at how lonely i am. mostly i can credit it to my poor health but i genuinely have no friends to spend time with and i feel so unsuccessful and horrible right now.

𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰
𝑠𝘩𝑒/𝘩𝑒𝑟
═════
█████
─────

═════

───────────────────
hi! my name is shadow &
i am a dog enthusiast &
writer! artist, roleplayer.
pms open!!
═══════════
TH ✧ art ✧ link here ✧ ©
───────────────────

shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:34 am

i just realised how objectively much of a loser i am. i really need to do my actual work.

i went to sleep at 5 this morning. woke up at 3. yesterday i went to sleep at 4 slept til 4. that is actually insane. this is not okay. i need to get my life together. i need to do my missing schoolwork. i need to stop feeling sorry for myself. i've dealt with a lot and i am still dealing with so much stress but this isn't going to go away and i need to fix my life up as best as i can. i'm stressed about things i can't control, but i don't need to be stressed about my schoolwork when i can do something about it. i'm going to do it, guys.

edit; i got about half of my big essay done :) i still have 10 missing assignments but i really dont think theyre too hard. just really time consuming. i have lots of art critiques to do and i have to upload all my artwork :/
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:18 am

i didn't sleep very well last night and i want to go back to bed :( also turns out i need to be at school in 13 minutes and i forgot to tell my dad we had to be there early today. so ill definitely be late. i feel bad and i know this will stress him out so im just gonna tell him to drive directly to the place were going to
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me