TheComfortCorner | V.10

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Postby halo » Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:59 am

everyone’s always like “ yahahhh rant 2 me about the stuff that gets you excited ! ! ! ” until i try to talk about my interests , and then all i get is radio silence ☹️ it is so discouraging and hurtful , is it that bad to talk to me ? i’m sorry i like chemistry and wanna ramble about the stories i write and wanna ramble about this civics project im fired up about , sorry for having feelings i guess
halo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pisto pesto pasta » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:39 am

they thought i was asking them out even though i just asked a stupid question like i usually do. i just wish i had unsaid what i said because every interaction feels wrong now and i just cant i cant i hate romance i hate dating they should have known i am aro why did they have to actually ask that I I i dont feel comfortable talking around to snymore i am so embarrassed. what if they were taking all my questions or joks that way. what if. i . i just wanto disappear or unsay what i said. i am literally shaking. not after weve been hanging out together, TOO. what if it seemed like a date to them? I hate it i hate i hate it i fel so dirty i hate jt I HATE IT they shoukd have never gotten the idea , is there something wrong with the way i talk? im on the verge of a mental breakdown i just want to die why did they ask that why did I ask that I THOUGHT THEY WERE SAFE SPACE
pisto pesto pasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.10

Postby Nerve » Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:30 pm

my brain is going in 95 different directions and i don't know how to calm down. my head hurts so badly and i am almost out of ibuprofen. i should be in bed, but when i get there i can't sleep. just exhausted all the time. god i hope tomorrow is a good day. please.
I have requested account deletion and am therefore not taking trades.
Currently watching: Bigtop Burger for the 8th time.

Nerve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:49 pm

not a vent more of like a general thing i've noticed? it's weird. i have so many mental health ups and downs. and it's hard to be like "ohh i feel like myself, i think i'm getting better" but what is myself? who is she? i express myself SO differently depending on different situations. who is bliss? yknow. i have been feeling pretty ok but it's hard. it's hard to maintain that with others. i do this thing where i talk to everyone as if they're my friend even if i don't really know them at all and usually it works but sometimes i just dont have the energy. it's hard. because i can make myself genuinely not care, but, paradoxically, it's energy consuming.
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:41 pm

♥ mizu wrote:but what is myself? who is she?

I get that… with having to hide who I am for so long it feels like most of me is lost and cant be recovered. I… just don’t know who I am anymore.
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:51 pm

Ha ha ha… ha…… ha… what i want to be in the future? What my plans are for it? How would I know. I don’t even know if I’ll survive tomorrow. Sure, add that to the massive pile of weight and guilt on my shoulders. THAT YOU PUT THERE.
PLEASE just give me a break. I’m so so tired…
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miissingyou » Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:56 pm

yall ever just uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [gets given impossible expectations and proceeds to be scolded into a spiral when you obviously dont meet them]
xx.xxxxxxxxxverna
ཐི❤︎ཋྀ i will be much better then ཐི❤︎ཋྀ
..xxxxxxshe/he/it ♡ adult
xx.xxxxxxpfp by valkry
x.we have lots of people blocked,
xxblock evasion will be reported
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:57 pm

miissingyou wrote:yall ever just uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [gets given impossible expectations and proceeds to be scolded into a spiral when you obviously dont meet them]

Yep, every single day of my meaningless life
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXFoxfaceToastXx » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:38 pm

It’s days like this that both my mom and I worry about my brother with his irritability like that of a wasp and adamant denial of even considering being in the wrong. I fear he’ll end up continuing the generational trauma of both my parents and especially my dad. He denies that the big incident in the past that caused my parents to divorce ever happened and I’m pretty sure he subconsciously forget to protect himself which is valid but he’s going down an angry path in life. It’s worrisome.
"I am merely ancient beast
wanting only for my time to rest
and though dragons may envy my size
I am jealous of the beetle's eyes."
xXFoxfaceToastXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:54 pm

I didn't realisie how hard being alone this easter Sunday would be for me. Every other year ive had my family and we've had a nice easter roast and hung out, but i'm living 200+ miles away for uni and i feel so alone right now. It kinda really sucks, i want to have a roast, i want to see my friends or family or something but i cant and its really upsetting me
King of the Hill
Hound/Smudge . They/He . Trades Always Welcome :)
Adult player . Psychology Student . AroAce
Metalhead . Post-apocalyptic lover . Snake Father
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me