TheComfortCorner | V.10

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Postby pisto pesto pasta » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:15 am

These past 3 days i have been trying to convince everyone i know to vote but theyre all laughing at me saying what’s the point if the elections are rigged anyway. im so mad. they dont even want to try. i only convinced 3 people out of all, and i basically had to give them a breakdown of what each candidate wants and why we have to vote for this certain one. i have drawn propaganda fanart, i have put propaganda in all of my social media, IM GETTING NOTHING FROM THIS, but its almost like they want to do nothing besides laying in bed and hoping its going to resolve by itself. When im trying so hard for my and their sake. these people are the reason nothing changes, you know? they would have never done their own research. its so frustrating. just vote. JUST dang VOTE. THEYVE GIVEN YOU 3 DAYS OFF TO DO IT. THEYRE GIVING AWAY EXPENSIVE STUFF AND MONEY IF YOU DO. YOU EVEN HAVE TO WRITE A LENGTHY LETTER TO YOUR BOSS/SCHOOL EXPLAINING WHY YOU DIDNT VOTE. I had to waste my time there too because the entire time they just wanted to walk away. Like, the queue is too long. Honey, isn’t your president’s term too long? I hate this so much and I hate how they are not willing to change anything. Its almost like theyre idolising depression at this point, which, they absolutely do. I hate it here. I hate them all so much. Not only that, but the 2 candidates we were hoping for were eliminated, so we, much like in the US, still had to choose some rando which can only be described as «less bad than the others». Im on a verge of a mental breakdown because of how much people hate politics and how mucu they just want to shut this topic down. LIKE HONEY, THIS AFFECTS BOTH YOU AND ME. I hate them.
pisto pesto pasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.10

Postby shadow~wolf » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:51 am

@rabidcoyote i love you, youre a good human c:

oh my god the men in my family's use of weaponized incompetence has me so furious and upset that i'm currently sobbing. i clean pretty excessively on a daily basis being the only person in my house that really does it throughout the week, im also the only person who exercises, grooms, bathes, feeds, and watches the pets throughout the day. if i leave the house for a bit to hang out with someone (like literally taking time to myself once every 3-4 months) and it's only my dad and brother are left with the dogs, they literally have to be instructed on whether to feed them or not. when i was working i came home frequently to the dogs being energetic and obviously under stimulated, sometimes with a potty accident on the floor that i guess was left for me to clean after an 8 hour shift while my brother scrolled on his computer. i clean excessively to put my nervous/anxious energy into something productive so i dont have to just sit with it and i can do something to help my mom who regularly works 10 hour days.. and they're using it all against me. to the point where my brother wont use his shower because he KNOWS the upstairs shower i use will be conveniently cleaned after he uses it (we've asked him not to multiple times) the guys both hit the dirt from their shoes in the kitchen because they know i sweep it daily. not in their rooms, because then it would be their responsibility. they leave the bathroom hand towel thrown onto the counter ive cleaned thoroughly even though ive hung up the towel nicely where we can dry our hands. using ONLY the upstairs bathroom because it will get cleaned FOR them.. im just so furious and crying right now this is such an ongoing thing i feel like it will never end unless i move out. its actually effecting my mental state so badly to constantly have my productivity taken advantage of when im just trying to be helpful to my mom. my therapist also wants to screen me for ocd and i honestly feel like that is one of the reasons i clean constantly and i hate that its being taken advantage of consistently when i work SO hard around the house ALL day everyday. and no i cant just stop cleaning, its so impulsive and needed for me to be calm to have a clean space and it makes me want to kay em ess when the house is messy!!!!!!!

edit: i have had recent revelations and i think this is likely ocd
Last edited by shadow~wolf on Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰
𝑠𝘩𝑒/𝘩𝑒𝑟
═════
█████
─────

═════

───────────────────
hi! my name is shadow &
i am a dog enthusiast &
writer! artist, roleplayer.
pms open!!
═══════════
TH ✧ art ✧ link here ✧ ©
───────────────────

shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❦Acidic-Tea❦ » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:16 am

I think I just missed you. You missed the feeling. I did too but I missed you too. Your freckles, the way your eye bags scrunch up when you smile, your hair, the way you can make any room feel comfortable. I knew you didn’t love me anymore but I secretly was hoping I could change your mind. I can’t. So I’ll give up now. I will always think about you and look for you but I will stop trying. Every time I say goodbye I just end up back here so instead I’ll say I’ll see you later.
Last edited by ❦Acidic-Tea❦ on Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Oopsies! I quit :(
❦Acidic-Tea❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viles » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:12 am

• a customer complained about a cake i made today she said it was the ugliest cake she had seen in her life and yk shes not wrong i had no business making that i have no business being at this job i dont know why i was hired i am panicking i am supposed to make a cake for my sister-in-law today but the kit she wanted is too big for the cake and my mom's not answering and every time i go to decorate this cake im just having the customer's words run through my head again i dont know what to do i want to quit and just get a fast food job thats what i should have done to begin with i took my break earlier so i could try to get my mom on the phone but
    okay she just called she said she thinks its fine bc i sent her a picture so she could look im gonna try to calm down beforw my break ends so i can finish the cake

edit: can't sleep im worried about work tomorrow
Last edited by viles on Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arcade - he/him - adult - rickroll
viles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxiesAway » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:53 am

I’m just so tired. I try so, so hard to take care of everyone around me and I’d like to think I do at least an okay job at it, but I’m burned out and there’s no end in sight. I just really need someone to take care of me for a while so I can rest and recharge, but that’s not going to happen.
Image Image Image
GalaxiesAway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soy Sauce » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:59 am

I finished the last show of the musical I’m in for the school year. I’m so sad. I had to say goodbye to so many seniors. I swear I spent the better half of this show crying with my friends. The only time I didn’t cry was while we were all doing the wobble in the makeup and costume room. Mainly because we were laughing to hard. I already miss it an it hasn’t even been a half hour since I left the cast party. Aaah I’m just not ready to say goodbye to so many seniors. But I’m already thinking about the fall play. It’s not long till I’m one of those seniors. I’m really nervous. I want to live my life and be excited to leave this stupid town as soon as possible.
But. I don’t want my highschool years to pass me by.
”Witches can be right, giants can be good.
You decide what's right, you decide what's good. Just remember,
someone is on your side. (Our side) No one is alone”<3

Sawyer/ Free Art /Art shop!
x
”I’ll swear that I loved you”
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nerve » Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:56 am

this week is going to be atrocious. To go with that vibe, the cold weather is back. I may just live in bed. work, home, nap.
Last edited by Nerve on Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have requested account deletion and am therefore not taking trades.
Currently watching: Bigtop Burger for the 8th time.

Nerve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neeko nordestina » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:00 pm

There is this guy i'm having a thing with and it really sucks that i'm not his type. He never really said anything like that, he always calls me cute and pretty, but he sometimes lets things slip when we're chatting
For example: once we were talking about the future and we got to the "we should marry old, wealthy people and marry eachother when they die" joke
But he was so specific
A tall, blonde, strong girl who likes iphones
I'm the opposite
Now we were talking about lol characters we think look really good and I mentioned one called Varus, he has really cool hair and an undead vibe
But he said that character is ugly because he is too pale, almost as pale as a wall
The thing is: so am I
I'm literally the lightest foundation shade on every makeup brand I know
Idk
I know I can't change his preferences and the things he likes (visually) are things I don't like and wouldn't change on myself
So it kind of sucks that i'll never be his type. But I guess it is what it is
Neeko nordestina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamer » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:47 am

kind of bothers me when i find someone who has me blocked and i don't even know why :(
「독자에겐 독자의 삶이 있는 거니까요」
───────────■■───────────
Adult user. Feel free to pm!
🍎
gamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostbite » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:43 am

i regret letting him into my life, i should of kept my promise to myself and not trust anyone again, or let them in. he's hurting me so much. why did i trust him? i shouldnt of told him about my life when he basically forced me to, i wasnt ready. it was a mistake.
im done, just done. i dont want to be here anymore. i feel like im always the problem, people dont get my intentions are genuine and mean well. all i did was try to ask him what was wrong and he got mad at me and went to sleep last night, we havent spoken since. he's the last person i have, if hes done with me im done too. im sick of this.
im not meant to be here, im not meant to be around people. im sorry im such a mistake and for upsetting you.
call me ghost 🖤 she/they 🖤 canadian 🖤 adult
not overly active here, just occasionally posting on forums.
pm's are always open🖤
ghostbite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me