TheComfortCorner | V.10

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.10

Postby arabella !! » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:32 am

soo i'm a crisis volunteer for a youth texting service and i try helping to the best of my ability. i enjoy giving back to the community and being a listening ear; it warms my heart when i can be there for someone who needs it most. recently, however, i fear that i am doubting my efforts more and more and there's this lingering dread that i'm not doing enough. i'm beginning to feel a bit empty.

perhaps, i may take a break just to see where my headspace is at. idk
arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raezel » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:01 am

genuinely think i'm going to be miserable for the rest of my life, with how things have been going. always struggling with money, the worst luck when it comes to things. i can't breathe for a second without there being something waiting for me around the corner to kick me back down as soon as i find solid ground. maybe not everyone is meant to be happy, maybe that's a luxury i can't afford.
want some free art? check out this thread to
help me get some commission examples ๐Ÿ–ค

they/she | taken | adult | irl kuromi
activity may be sporadic as i work fulltime
โ”โ” click
here to visit my trade thread โ”โ”

raezel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twilispark » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:15 pm

Last edited by twilispark on Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
stormie โœง any pronouns โœง adult
th โ€ข <3
twilispark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ducks ! » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:23 pm

I just need a full night's sleep for once.

โ•”โคโคโคโคโคโ•โ€โ•šโคโคโคโคโคโ•—
flooxii - they/them - I like ducks
โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
hi darling. how are you?
โ•šโคโคโคโคโคโ•—โ€โ•”โคโคโคโคโคโ•

x Image
ducks !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BigGayDisaster » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:42 pm

Getting emotionally prepared to get yelled at for having some abandoned kittens indoors for a few hours (it is too cold and they need fed)

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
BigGayDisaster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellagia » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:58 pm

I miss Jewel so muchโ€ฆ
Last edited by Hellagia on Mon November 9, 66174026 BCE 12:01 AM, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: Look, a shooting star! Make a wish. Wait, why is it getting bigger.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hellagia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _SmollJellyfish_ » Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:36 pm

Tomorrow I have my first job interview, I have absurd anxiety that my hands are constantly shaking and that my parents don't help me. They don't realize it but they put even more pressure on me, so why do you shift the conversation to my physical appearance? Tell me, you always say that I'm beautiful just the way I am and yet at the first opportunity you complain about why I don't take care of myself, I should be like others, I should dress well etc.
Am I really not good just the way I am? I don't look that great and this is true, I will believe it until the end. But, I don't have the strength to take care of myself, I don't want to, and my self doesn't deserve it .
Maybe I'm just selfish, lazy or something else, I'll never know because my problems will always be put in last place, or maybe I'm the exaggerated one? I don't know what to believe anymore, sorry my parents
โ”„ โ”„ โ”„ โ”„ โ”„ โ”„ โ”„ โ”„ โ”„ โ”„ โ”„ โ”„
ImageFURINA DE FONTAINEImage
Image |Infp|โ™‹๏ธŽ|he/him|Writer| ImageImageImageImage
_SmollJellyfish_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slashstreet » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:18 am

its so hard to support ppl in smth you know will get them hurt sigh
Last edited by slashstreet on Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reworking this..
again.
my baby ๐Ÿ’ž
basics :
hi! im maggie/slashstreet/panya, i love my darling boyfriend and horror movies!
stay slashin'!
slashstreet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cryptidthefool » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:35 pm

Everything was fine and then I had to start an argument. Everything was perfect and I couldn't let something go, I had to ruin everything and turn something small into a problem. I should have just ignored it, and I didn't. I had to ruin everything. And I was pressured into saying something by my mom, who made me think it was a greater problem than it was. I knew I shouldn't have said anything, but I ignored my instincts because she pushed me.

What was said to me as a result of the disagreement is killing me, and even though everything is "fine" now, I am so embarrassed, sick, and disgusted by myself and the situation. I am haunted by my mistake, even though it happened 2 (almost 3) days ago. I don't know how I could let this happen. I don't know how I could be so selfish, ignorant, and terrible. What is even wrong with me? Things will never be the same, and it's all my fault.
hi im cryptid
please send me trades! im looking to expand my collection
i took a hiatus for a couple years, so there is a gap in my activity during that time

PLEASE NOTE: my pronouns are he/him
cryptidthefool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:40 pm

I can't feel much anymore. I mean, it's stupid, smiling over tragedies now because I'm scared I'll get in trouble if I don't. It must be true I'm.. broken. Uts not really that dramatic since I've learned not to care. all my dad asks now. "Are you emotionless?" "Are you depressed?" "Just tell me what's wrong. im here for you." but he's lying.

Kicked out twice by my mom and I don't know if it's sick twisted love but I think she loved me more than he ever did. But I can't tell. Is it just me? Losing my mind because I can't tell who is there and who is not? I don't know who i am. I used to stay up late, but my devices are being tracked too?

I thought moving was better. To make my dad feel better. But it's only put pressure on me.. ruined everything. I ruin everything. I just want everyone to relax. I'm drowning but I don't know anymore? I'm scared.

Tonight I thought everything was going well. But he wasn't leaving my room. I'm guessing he wanted to watch a movie. I just asked if I could get ready for bed so I didn't disrespectfully leave out of nowhere. "fine! That's your simple way of telling me to get out. I get it. It's whatever." he walks away, I can hear him angry. I find myself avoiding everyone. I don't have motivation either. I can't snap. I want to, but I don't know how. I don't know how to feel, and it hurts; but even if I could, I'm scared. I just want to escape.
I hate my family sometimes. I don't really know who I can trust. It's funny the only person I felt safe around was my stepdad. I wanna go home. But I don't know where that is.
I miss my best friend. Maybe she's home.

I'm not asking for help even though it sounds like it. I've needed to vent. This is barely any of it honestly but tonight was stressful. I've learned that it's done for, and I just need to wait , and wait, until it ends.
it just hurts :c
๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ‘๐ซ โ€ข BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 โ€ข PXL

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ

Excuse me sir, there must be someone you've confused me for!

Image ๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด; ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ 2, ๐˜ก๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜›๐˜ž ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜›๐˜’, ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ +! ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด/๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด: ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ 100, ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ, + Image

ImageImageImageImageImage
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me