TheComfortCorner | V.10

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.10

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:51 am

Didn’t sleep at allllll last night and now I need to go to school whit Cmas testing which is so boringgggggg… oh no… I just realized what time it was… I’m going to be late… bye I guess
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby screamingrainfrog » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:40 am

-
Last edited by screamingrainfrog on Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Free Palestine 🇵🇸
𝐌𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 <𝟑 | alien stores giveaway!
─── ・ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
─── ・ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
screamingrainfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autumnsoundtrack » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:28 am

I just don't know what to do anymore with my life. I graduated college during the pandemic, in a very bad, co-dependent relationship where I didn't realize I put myself on the backburner to emotionally support him, and ended up continuing to work at a retail store up until I left this past January. Now I'm trying to recover from major burnout while looking for full-time work with benefits. I have no experience in my field, with nothing to show for myself besides my degree. No networks or contacts to pull from because I'm so socially inept that I didn't realize that was a requirement in the job market. In a new state crashing in my partners apartment because I mentally broke myself trying to live with my parents again last year.

I trapped myself here, from being so misguided and unfocused for the past few years, and I can't imagine a way out. I just don't have any more energy or drive, it takes everything for me to exist day to day.

Give me golden leaves, the pitter patter of soft-falling rain,
apple cider doughnuts, and the cool comfort of autumn

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
autumnsoundtrack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soy Sauce » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:29 am

It makes me upset when I’m not allowed to have feelings. “Anxiety is a sin” “I can’t talk to you when you cry” “stop crying it makes me feel bad”

It’s not my fault, I don’t choose to have anxiety. I don’t choose to cry when you speak to me. I cry about everything, good or bad. It’s not my choice. Stop treating me like I’m less than a person because I cry a lot.

Like when I’m trying to talk to someone or explain my story, my eyes start watering and I can’t get another word out. There’s a huge lump in my throat and when I try and talk it comes out all wobbly and high pitched. I feel like a fool
”Witches can be right, giants can be good.
You decide what's right, you decide what's good. Just remember,
someone is on your side. (Our side) No one is alone”<3

Sawyer/ Free Art /Art shop!
x
”I’ll swear that I loved you”
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stellulite » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:04 am

going the extra mile for others when they can't even do the bare minimum for me
i didn't want anything special
just a text
it's okay though, i remember who thinks of me and who doesn't (:
happy birthday to me! i appreciate the few who do care but i will always remember those who claim to be closest to me, yet i'm always forgotten
so disappointing every year
╭── ♡ ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ♡ ──╮
♡ skye | they/them | th
╭── ♡ ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ♡ ──╮
1:02 ───♡─────── 3:41

Image art by inuimori
stellulite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby p-dog » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:05 pm

Well that was traumatic ❤️ the kind of shift that has you sitting on the downstairs of the bus near the driver
p-dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nerve » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:55 pm

i have such a numbing headache. everything was going well but i woke up this morning in pain. i know why it's happening and such, so it is absolutely no need for concern but dang. i'm almost out of juice boxes as well. :<<
I have requested account deletion and am therefore not taking trades.
Currently watching: Bigtop Burger for the 8th time.

Nerve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neeko nordestina » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:00 pm

Sometimes the realization that i'm atypical hits me like a truck.
I tend to forget that my mind works differently from other people, but there are moments where I really can't run from that fact.
I'm in a situationship with my best friend and today we were playing with a bunch of friends and he left the game and VC pretty suddenly.
Now I finally got him to reply and found out that he has been pretty uncomfortable with a lot of things that our friends ask me because they're personal things. The thing is: I thought we were all on the same page. We had really "private conversations" from the day we all started playing together (waaay before the situationship started) and everyone seemed to have fun, I had no idea that this bothered him so much. And honestly I really don't mind answering their questions, it's pretty much the same as someone asking if i'm allergic to peanuts.
If I feel comfortable with someone, i'm willing to share anything with them, no filter. He always said this was what made me so comfortable to be around and that he felt he could share anything with me. But now it's the opposite. I'm so confused.
I am genuinely trying to understand what is a private matter for him, but I just can't no matter how hard I try. At this point it's better if I just shut up and not reply to anyone
Neeko nordestina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dakotapaws » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:04 pm

i wish theyd just call and tell me if i need to switch meds again. im tired of waking up every hour/hour and a half. im exhausted. im tired of these symptoms and being in pain. sure it might be helping one symptom but if it was working it doesnt feel like it is now. i dont feel good. im so sick of this stupid disease. i miss how this wasnt something i worried about before. i hate it.
Wolf Therian | Image | Image | Art Shop | Hoards
discord: dakotapaws#8971
dakotapaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby 67Phlox » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:31 am

tw: vent + degradig language

why won't they let me isolate in peace
i get overwhelmed and blow up right in their faces & hurt anyone involved
they know im no good, yet insist on interacting w/ me

I know each time it's my fault and my responsibility to become better. I may be a lost cause at this point.
At least drawing is keeping me sane, but that soon may change for worse. it always doeas

I wish I could just cut off all contatct with the outside world and stop being a blemish on this family
ugly ugly horrible creature i am
67Phlox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me