What would be your dream Summer Event theme??

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: What would be your dream Summer Event theme??

Postby Saina Belaire » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:01 pm

Fashion show could be interesting, with pets themed after various iconic fashion styles. Flapper girl, visual kei, lolita, emo, avante garde, things like that. Different teams are trying to have their fashion style be the best and most outstanding. The variety of pets, along with the ability to have teams, models and even a storyline would lend well. The background cast that keep fashion shows running would allow for plenty of NPCs like the make-up artist, hair stylist, tailor, stage prep and assistants for models. And the front end having photographers, journalists and 'high profile guest' Avian and Totoro.
Saina Belaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfykins » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:02 pm

How about an island adventure??? kinda like a survival/escape from the island thing??
Please do NOT bump my thread. Thanks
PLEASE do NOT offer me rats or chickens- I'm not interested in collecting those. Thank You ☺
wolfykins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space Cadet Marz » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:23 pm

Saina Belaire wrote:Fashion show could be interesting, with pets themed after various iconic fashion styles. Flapper girl, visual kei, lolita, emo, avante garde, things like that. Different teams are trying to have their fashion style be the best and most outstanding. The variety of pets, along with the ability to have teams, models and even a storyline would lend well. The background cast that keep fashion shows running would allow for plenty of NPCs like the make-up artist, hair stylist, tailor, stage prep and assistants for models. And the front end having photographers, journalists and 'high profile guest' Avian and Totoro.

I LOVE this idea! Any chance to get more wigs and fashion items is always a plus to me. :D And fun staging/scenery items to build run-ways for the different fashion styles would be super cool. I'd also love to have mannequins that we could put outfits on too!

Image Image

Space Cadet Marz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChocolateGryphon » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:57 pm

The pets and users on chicken smoothie need some spiritual healing after all the stress of the past journeys!

Let’s take a trip up the mountain trails to find our Sensei. Let us train day and night, carrying buckets of water balanced on a wooden beam up and down the mountain to strengthen our resolve, let’s meditate, let’s connect with nature and the sky and the earth spirits, let’s open our chakras, lets find true peace and understanding and love for the beings around us. Let’s speak to the trees, let’s be like the river, let’s heal the broken forest and nature around us, let’s be strong like a raging fire, with all the force of a great typhoon (haha).

There could be a whole host of pets with physical representations of their emotional/mental awakenings, closing their eyes in peace, light emanates from their “core”, and this could be in many different styles, colors or locations on the body :) or pets that represent many different emotions/states of being

There could be silly little pets who haven’t discovered peace yet and are making cute and pouty little faces, or hoarding little material items (thinking of the Easter otter holding the ducky, but sillier and poutier).
Or can cover more serious topics like going through the 5 stages of grief and the physical interpretation of that could be revisited!

Thats my silly little idea

Oh and maybe spirits could attack on the journey and we could get crazy pet designs and the true journey is learning how to appease the spirits rather than using violence

And the true journey was the friends we made along the way
ImageImage
ChocolateGryphon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spyron » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:55 pm

I'd love to see a mythical event where we for example explore dragon lands and mystical forest
Reallity becomes madness
spyron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry_dreams » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:58 am

I think it could be interesting to do a play on Star Wars. So lightsabers and different creatures that could be like the aliens from the different planets. They could solve a mystery involving something important going missing and having to find it. or they could even be fighting some sort of "dark" force. You could make different kinds of aliens, and so many different items.

Or another idea would be like superheroes that would be fun too. To make a sort of city where you are trying to figure out who the bad guy is. It would be an awesome way to get more super hero power pieces like fire, ice, water etc. And then cool superhero costumes. You would just have to think of a really cool super villian. It would be fun to also get some cartoony action words like "POW!" and it could be like "real life" or comic book themed pets and items.

Just some food for thought.
Strawberry_dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanorat » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:32 am

Strawberry_dreams wrote:I think it could be interesting to do a play on Star Wars. So lightsabers and different creatures that could be like the aliens from the different planets. They could solve a mystery involving something important going missing and having to find it. or they could even be fighting some sort of "dark" force. You could make different kinds of aliens, and so many different items.

Or another idea would be like superheroes that would be fun too. To make a sort of city where you are trying to figure out who the bad guy is. It would be an awesome way to get more super hero power pieces like fire, ice, water etc. And then cool superhero costumes. You would just have to think of a really cool super villian. It would be fun to also get some cartoony action words like "POW!" and it could be like "real life" or comic book themed pets and items.

Just some food for thought.

Star Wars are copyrhighted so they cannot be added!

But I do support the superhero theme. I would LOVE to have a superhero event.
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HecateIvythorn » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:47 am

I think a light vs dark mythical event- Like you could dress up a pet for a pet contest for what team youre on but you can collect pets from both! It would be somewhat similar to the dreams vs nightmares but I think we could have mythical beasts or even old gods (roman/greek)- I think itd be cool!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𓆩♡𓆪
• Hecate/Mysta • She/Her • Voice Actress • mystique.aura on discord •
|
Heya, Mysta or Hecate here- You can check my profile for my interests! Pms always open!
Pokefarm | Toyhouse |credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

HecateIvythorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not zinnia » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:51 am

I adore the idea of a Greek Mythology-inspired event, as many others have said! Please do this!! There are so many cool inspirations to be taken from Greek mythology.
“Love does not make me gentle or kind.” —Anne Carson, Autobiography of Red

Art ShopTH
not zinnia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chantolove » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:27 am

If you do a fashion show event, please consider making some clothing that isn't only fitted for dogs... My bat collection wants to participate :(
My Trading Thread
project: MASTERS OF THE BAZAAR, my collection of ridiculous fallen london fanbats
if you make ME sort through YOUR folders for doubles that are stored right alongside keepers, i will simply click off your page instead
chantolove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me