The Hyperfixtations Thread

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: The Hyperfixtations Thread

Postby skelbun » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:33 am

currentuy fixated on animal sim games,,... again,,..

the only thing i do all day long is play lioden and wolveden and im desperately trying to get into lucky lapine :ppp

if you know those games and know more like them PLEASASEEE feed me this info because im hungry for more animal sim games to feed my crippling addiction to these games

yall dont understand the RUSH i get from accomplishing things in these gamessssssssss
gahhh i'll make my signature pretty l8r
pdt time zone
taken
he/they
looking for invite codes to lucky lapine!! if you know the game and can find any valid invite codes PLEASE PM ME !!!!!
skelbun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Hyperfixtations Thread

Postby virtualghost » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 am

I guess I’m hyper fixated on cs and it’s gotten to the point where I have made a few memes. I’ve also had few fixation spurts on thing I haven’t been fixated on since middle school such as Fnaf, I’ve been listening to some of the old songs recently. Also Fixated on That’s not my neighbor. I feel bad for Francis and how the fandom has him in a chokehold…but like me too, I love all the fan art just wish there was more than just him. Slowly we’re getting there.

Anyways I present thee CS updates in one meme
virtualghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me