The Hyperfixtations Thread

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: The Hyperfixtations Thread

Postby SilverRat » Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:28 am

My hyperfixation, or well special interest, is rats :D
I have so much rat merch, like rat plates, cups, massive rat plushie, small rat plushie hoard, rat figurines, and my pride and joy, a massive cage that nearly reaches our ceiling where currently 3 round rattie boys live <3
Thats also why I love cs, not many other pet collectors have rats and, at that, so many
Im very socially anxious but having such a spin helps start conversations, and people dont need to think much about what to get me shhshs
Punk gremlin man

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love rats wholeheartedly

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

On a (relaxed) mission to get all the rats + rodents
SilverRat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crona gorgon » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:06 am

ARGGG im so obsessed with scott pilgrim rn! i love the story, and the ex boyfriends (and girlfriend i love you roxie) idea is just so funny to me lol, plush i love all the characters! ramona is literally a fashion icon oml

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hello! my name is lance, and
i am an artist who loves scott pilgrim!
i also like many many other things,
feel free to pm me! (she/he)

faeries my stars free palestine

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

crona gorgon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecondSolstice » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:14 am

I have a hyperfixation/spin that’s just axolotls. It’s lasted for such a long time and I’ve collected a lot of items based around them, mainly plushies. I have a huge build a bear axolotl and I think he’s fantastic! My friend bought him for me as they knew I had wanted him since last year and didn’t get anything for my birthday . A good majority of my ocs are axolotls, and it’s hard to even want any other types of ocs if they aren’t axolotl/olm adjacent sometimes. Whenever they are mentioned outside of media like Minecraft (I do not like the depictions of axolotls in Minecraft very much) I get really excited as they aren’t super well known and are super cool!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vincent/Leo | he/it/axo | Image
Axolotl enthusiast! dm me about axolotls anytime if curious !
Dms always open!
feel free to dm me about any of my interests !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SecondSolstice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goofysillygoober » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:17 am

rn my hyperfixation is this site (if it wasnt obvious by the fact ive been on here for under a month and already have over 400 posts)
I love all the pets and I love how kind everyone is! getting trades is always exciting, and its all so cozy and fun! idk, im just having a blast rn lmao
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
OSCAR - MALE- ENG/ESP - ROLLOVER+1
Newbie from Spain- collecting Nick pets & always LF WL pets
Art student and wannabe raver.
INTP 4w5, scorpio. Webmaster &
lover of the net. I sew n make stuff
sometimes. its p cool
talk to me about: Furbies,
MH , LPS , EDM, Drag Race, 100gecs,
They Might Be Giants, NITW,
Pinky & Pepper Forever, FLCL

about me - trade thread - doodle shop - Off site adopts- OC sales -Off-site art

goofysillygoober

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rat.king.cole » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:18 am

Ok me too I was introduced by my roommate a month ago and it is quite literally all I've been thinking about and doing :shock:

My hyperfixation for 3+ years now has been Chansey from pokemon, I love her so much and I've almost completed making a life size plush chansey and she's so round she cant fit through the doorway aaaah (chansey if she were in the real world would be about 3'7"and since she's a sphere she's also that wide lollll)

Also CLOWNS!!! My most recent one I LOVE those silly guys I want to dress up like a jester/clown but the sensory of it all can be too much
rat.king.cole

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skrundle » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:15 pm

my hyperfixations are LOTR, rick & morty, fnaf, and radiohead - so basically every white reddit dude in 2017 which is hilarious to me because i'm a WOC looooooooool

oh and hatsune miku/vocaloid! that one started when i was 11ish and has continued on/off for well over a decade, so it's my longest overall fixation! my longest continuous fixation is radiohead, which started when i was 14 and has consistently ruled my life since then.

LOTR and R&M both started for me around 2021. love all those guys love them love them EATS THEM

fnaf is the most recent, starting last october. it got so bad for a minute that i would literally get on tiktok solely for fnaf content, and if a non-fnaf related video came into my feed, i would scroll immediately :lul:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jo | she/her | INFP

autistic adult, west coast USA
musician - flutist & pianist
i love cats, digital art, and miku
don't be shy! i don't bite ♥︎

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

skrundle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpookyAsh » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:51 am

SSONIC SONIC SONICCCC
I love sonic I could go on for forever n ever I've always been fixated on sonic. my teachers when I have to speak in front of the class just let me talk about sonic bc I always manage to go on past the time limits for sonic stuff.
secondary fixation is the binding of isaac! although I have a -260 something winstreak so I'm not doing perfect but ehh
(PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY OCS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE)
IM LITERALLY METAL SONIC IRL GUYS I SWEEEAR
Connoisseur of all pets orange!
They/It

SpookyAsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:02 am

Cats…. Have cat, am cat, NEED MORE CATSSssSsSssSs

(For more context, I am a Therian)
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xeranz » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:55 am

currently it's omniscient readers viewpoint! it surprised me that i liked it so much, because for the last several years i ignored it thinking it wouldn't interest me. yet here i am, only a week & a half in, and i've already caught up on the webtoon and on chapter 238 of 551 in the novel. i'm reading it any chance i get, even at work lol. thinking about changing my phone layout to orv, just have to get the motivation, haven't changed it ever since 'across the spiderverse'.
kpop is another one, it started back in 2017. my fixation usually shifts between the different groups or soloists, like with nct dream they were one for several months. most recent one is dpr ian, even though he isn't quite kpop. had his entire discography on repeat for 3 months, rarely listened to any other music during that time dhfkgl.

XXXImage
Even small things are magnificent and spectacular

ImageImage ImageImageImageImage Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Xeranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:06 am

im so obsessed w boomer shooters rn idec give me any boomer shooter and ill eat it up. duke nukem? eaten. doom? eaten. quake? eaten. blood? eaten. obviously i love ultrakill too which is a newer one but im also a big fan of serious sam at this particular moment which i dont think counts as one but its like duke nukems little brother so i count it (+ my favorite va is there!!! hes in ultrakill too but hes also in serious sam!!!!)

oh yeah im also fixated on my favorite va who is gianni matragrano im so obsessed w that man . hes so funny and probably a big reason why most of my humor rn is so gross and can only be shared within my friendgroup DHSDJSJ there was no friday stream last week also but i hope he does one today we find out in like an hr

Image max any neos/him may 5 big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me