The Hyperfixtations Thread

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: The Hyperfixtations Thread

Postby Foxfire2468 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:13 pm

I have been hyperfixating on severe weather so hard. The way that tornadoes form and move is so wild like!! Their destructive power is incredible!! Hurricanes too are so interesting omgomgomg. It's not just wind! It's swells and rain as well that are just as destructive and powerful! Thunderstorms and fire tornadoes and just!!! Waaa they're all so neat they make my little rat brain vibrate so hard. I swear I've consumed so much media about severe weather it's unreal.
This is under revision, but all info is accurate!!

Swamp, he/they. Tired and bi lol. Here for a good time, not a long time uwu. Shoot me a dm if you feel, might not respond quickly tho lol. Interests: MLP, My Hero Academia, TLoZ (Esp Breath of the Wild plz try to keep ToTK spoilers down if talking about it to me directly!), YouTube, art.
DM me whenever you want! I like talking to people!!
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Foxfire2468

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RosyWindFox » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:26 pm

Lemon Coyote wrote:( using my own thread time lets go )

One of my special interests is collecting bones and other oddities. I found a cormorant skull a while back and i was talking to my dad, he wants to put it on display next to our plants!! I'm so happy he likes what i'm interested in

I'm super into vulture culture stuff too! Please please please make sure it is legal for you to take the skull! If you're in the U.S. it is most likely very illegal thanks to the MBTA. Even if not its best to double check laws!

(I'm not trying to insinuate that you're purposefully breaking the law or anything! A lot of newer VC enthusiasts don't realize just how many laws they're are on taking dead stuff you find.)
RosyWindFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:17 pm

most people have normal fixations like cartoons, anime, music, stuff like that, uhh not me though im a big fan of those horribly written australian-american murder movies and the game where the guy just kills people and makes raunchy jokes (saw and postal lmao)

Image max any neos/him may 5 big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:28 am

Foxfire2468 wrote:I have been hyperfixating on severe weather so hard. The way that tornadoes form and move is so wild like!! Their destructive power is incredible!! Hurricanes too are so interesting omgomgomg. It's not just wind! It's swells and rain as well that are just as destructive and powerful! Thunderstorms and fire tornadoes and just!!! Waaa they're all so neat they make my little rat brain vibrate so hard. I swear I've consumed so much media about severe weather it's unreal.

This is a massive fixation/interest for me as well! Especially tsunamis and earthquake. I just find them so fascinating and will watch videos and documentaries of them for hours! I've actually been lucky enough (although the circumstances weren't) to watch a fire tornado when I was younger!
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadySonder » Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:58 am

I remember severe weather being a hyper fixation of mine as a child, too— especially tornadoes and tsunamis. I had so many fun facts memorized, and I remember getting upset at my fellow first graders because they thought the F1, or the “skinny” tornadoes, were more dangerous than the F5, or the “big” tornadoes. For some reason, they thought that the bigger tornadoes moved slower… I was so disappointed, haha.
LadySonder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angst » Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:01 am

Omg books.

Reading books, sorting books, collecting books, engaging in book content like BookTube, making lists of books, recommending them, keeping up with major book prizes

;-; all of it omg
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𓆩★𓆪
• angst • any/all • adult • neurodivergent •
|
|
tired & silly grad student :~)
i'm kinda slow + socially anxious when it comes to DMs
thanks for understanding!
trades | free palestine
credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
angst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kingsfoil. » Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:13 pm

Currently trying to shift the hyperfixation from League to Hannibal so I can rewatch it... It's not working very well, but that's alright
Any pronouns
Raven Cycle brainrot
Kingsfoil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friedMeat » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:14 pm

eeeee okay so my number one hyperfixation RIGHT NOW is batfamily q(≧▽≦q)
i dont know i just love them! Damion Wayne is so me AHH
anyways conclusions is : i just think they're neat :]]
friedMeat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medimedes » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:45 pm

TF2. I am hyperfixating on this stupid game so hard its insane!!! ARrraarrghhh if anyonr likes tf2 PLEASE talk to me!!
I love the lore and the characters and the game itself and the comics hhhhhh
Hi I'm Thalimule
Im an artist
I enjoy Tf2 greatly!
Those are my Tf2 ocs! Refresh to see a new one :]
2 years on cs!
pm me with a silly photo of your pet and ill try to draw them
medimedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby traves » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:50 pm

ohhh.. hope no one’s mean t me abt this,,
i REALLY REALLY like Garten of BanBan!!! the new chapter made me so angry though!! grrr!!! dont wanan spoil it though. it’s a good game. please give it a chance
any prns / i have bad eyesight !! sorry :(
my art shop!

ImageImage

traves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me