The Hyperfixtations Thread

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: The Hyperfixtations Thread

Postby Okabudge » Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:46 am

hatsune_furby wrote:Chicken Smoothie is my current hyperfixation... especially with this easter event haha

Dude me too. I’ve been spending so much time on here lately that it’s essentially a second full time job (although it certainly doesn’t feel like a job lol)

budge | he/him | adult
just your average guy trying his best. i draw sometimes!
my inbox is always open if you need anything~
gallery / pets / message
sig source

Image Image Image
Okabudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WarriorcatKitty » Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:12 am

hatsune_furby wrote:Chicken Smoothie is my current hyperfixation... especially with this easter event haha

samee

I'm hyperfixated on several things atm, but the mains seem to be The Owl House and making lore for my warrior cats clan :p
also aroace stuff lol
kinda just cartoons/art in general too
my memory is the worst, so if you believe i have forgotten art, payment, or anything, please send me a message and remind me!!

Call me Autumn or Wolf !! <3
✨t1 diabetic||ey/em/she/her/they/them||coyote therian✨

please use tone tags with me <3
interests atm: Cartoons/Animation, Drawing, Plushies, Animal Jam, WolfQuest, Warrior Cats.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
everyone go gift Haze & Wyst because they are the best <33
✨🌕✨
"late at night, when the stars don't look quite right..."
Image Image Image

WarriorcatKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pallastronomy » Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:50 am

Limbus Company hyperfixation hit me and my friend group like a freight train over the past month lmao
Project Moon releases a new piece of media and we all just flock to it like wild dogs
Rattling the funny bus game around in my head so hard. Love it. Love all the characters. Shaking them like snowglobes
Also like. silently terrified of when Don Quixote's chapter drops bc I just know she's gonna skyrocket on the kinlist the moment we get her backstory but I'm safe for a year at the very least if they're releasing chapters in the order I think they are

Also while I'm here shoutout to everyone in the Limbus Company brainrot discord server with me since I know a few of them r on here sometimes. u guys rock
My TFO LabMy Magistream ScrollMy Protochroma Profile

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageMeowdy!ImageImage
ImageImageYou can call me Azure, Celeste, Elijah, or Koshka, and I’m an artist, animator, writer, and government certified moron. Feel free to drop in and say hi! I don't bite!ImageImage

Signature decor by Martith, Crasty-For-Life, King-Lulu-Deer, mairu-doggy, stardust-palace, RenIrako, Drawn-Mario, and peachkonpeito on DeviantArt! Go check em' out!
Pallastronomy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Owl-Paints » Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:33 pm

been sooooo normal about AI: the Somnium Files lately ever since I got around to playing the 2nd one!! I initially hyperfixated on this series after finishing the first game and now this has relit that spark for me. Sadly I personally think Nirvana Initiative (2nd game) was a very mid game and removed some of the things I loved about the first game but this has just brought me back to enjoying the first game all over again and enjoying fanart and such. Been getting my friend into it too and I'm sooo normal. Just wanna say that this game has a lot of triggering content and so like. if you're actually interested in playing it, then look up the content warnings first bc the game is def not for everyone!! Kaname Date is so cringe fail yet his personality has captivated me. also Mizuki <3 her, Date, and Aiba's found family dynamic im so so normal about . I could go on and on about so many details about this game
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Image Image
yippee
➼ Feel free to send me trades, just make sure to read my rules!!

ImageImageImage

✦ Owl/Pup ✦ adult ✦

➼ I'm just a college student who loves dogs and anything clowncore!
➼ feel free to PM me or shoot me a message on discord (owlpaints)
➼ I'm incredibly forgetful due to my ADHD so please don't hesitate to remind me about things!!

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Owl-Paints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby outro;tear » Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:18 pm

This is the third time in my life that I've been hyperfixated on vsynths . Im not even getting new hyperfixations my brain just decides to recycle older ones and is like. hey remember that thing you were super into.. wouldnt it be cool to experience it again?? I'm fine with it I guess but I want room for a new interest in my brain so bad lol
fighting, bleeding, losing, i'm really sick of it now (SIG WIP)
★ cloud // ⚢ // any pronouns // istp // listography //
outro;tear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kingsfoil. » Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:22 am

I am, yet again, hyperfixating on Jojo's and Vocaloid, because of course I am
Any pronouns
Raven Cycle brainrot
Kingsfoil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fixmein45 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:27 pm

i think i'm hyperfixated on chicken smoothie honestly, but i'm totally fine with that lol. this game is so fun aaah, i can't believe i made this account SIX whole years ago, i was a completely different person back then.. i was inactive for a lot of that 6 years, but logged back in again (after being largely inactive for a couple years) in december randomly. i adore the new snakes and otters they've added. i'm also honestly kind of sad i missed out on the internet event as all the pets from there look so awesome; i'm slowly collecting them through trades lol. i'm also very hyperfixated on a true crime case however i will not elaborate from there as the details may not be cs friendly. feels so good to talk about this here as i'm afraid to talk to my friends about these things because i don't want to annoy/bother them :,) i love this community, everyone is so nice here <3
fixmein45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:23 pm

new rp idea that came up out of nowhere a couple days ago. just. so much lore and plot points and everything, and two characters that i plan to use. out of nowhere. and now i have to actually. type all of it out an find people who are interested :sob: spent literally 12+ hours over the last couple days writing lore and stuff lol and not even remotely close to done

also?? kang yeosang from ateez is uh, kinda becoming a hyperfixation and idk how i feel about that bc i feel weird when i start hyperfixating on real people. i barely even know ateez, but uh, seems like that's finally gonna change soon lol. i've been slowly trying to get into ateez, txt, and stray kids for several months but i never really manage to. that might change now, purely because ~yeosang~
    this is the same thing that happened with jeonghan and seventeen, back in like 2017 lol, and jeonghan + svt have been my ult ever since (and tbh the only group i truly keep up with) so. maybe it'll become seventeen + ateez soon, who knows
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║

███████████
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────

███████
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┌───────┐
- 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝑒𝓎​
└───────┘
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:34 pm

For a while I was hyperfixating on Amphibia, but I just like it without a hyperfixation now. I'm hyperfixated on a closed species in the oekaki right now heh :]
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolflingkinz » Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:48 am

right now im hyperfixated on sewing, i got three projects on the go

Hello you can call me Cai! I'm a autistic adult and full time artist who enjoys drawing fluffy fantasy critters!!!
Check out my art shop!
Click my dragons perhaps?
Wolflingkinz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me