RP Rant! :)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

RP Rant! :)

Postby button. » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:04 am

I just really really really really hate when in a RP, there 3 girls and no guys. and then 2 more people join with ONLY GIRL CHARACTERS. That really annoys me. And then me bing the nice person I am (HA!) joins with 2 guys, and no girls :( I like RPing girls too, but comeone. Keep it fair? I'm sorry, this is pointless, but still. Share your opinionnnn!
:mrgreen:

hullo derre, i'm button. c:
i mainly come on cs to roleplay, but if you want to trade anyways, i'm cool with that. i always adopt the monthly pets anyways! as you can tell, I like one direction. yes, i am a proud directioner <3 i'm a mod for the fan-club, which is always accepting new members c; hunger games also holds a special place in my heart along with british television. especially misfits! i am a semi lit+ roleplayer who enjoys pretty much anything involving humans (with good plots!), shifters, animals, hunger games, and even one direction. if you have any roleplays, want to do a one x one, or even just want to chat, send me a pm! ^^

currently obsessed wiff
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FROZEN. omg that movie is presh.
and the music <3 #thefeels

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my muse is shot. whether i roleplay wit you on here or on as, im really sorry but it might take a while for me to reply >.<
button.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RP Rant! :)

Postby Cobrastyle » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:54 am

There's already a topic for this, it's like, at the top of the general chat, but here's a link.

RP Rant Thread X3
Love breaks the machine
Everything's half apart, what can it mean
How can I trust my fractious heart
Knowing I have the enemy gene
Cobrastyle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups