Warm Fuzzies ❤

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Warm Fuzzies ❤

Postby gamorasass » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:39 am

"The warm, pleasant sensations one feels in the stomach and heart
      area when emotionally moved by an act of goodwill or love."

Want to share your love or appreciation for someone? Want to brighten somebody's day?

I've decided to start a Warm Fuzzies thread. I've seen this on another site and thought we could use it here too!
      You may post a warm fuzzy about whoever you like, whether you know them or have just seen them around. The idea is to say something nice about that person. Compliment them, tell them what you like about them -- the options are limitless.

The idea is to spread love and postivity around CS to our fellow friends and members! With this, we have a possibility of brightening someone's day, even if it's for one minute. And that one minute could make all the difference.

ALL CS RULES APPLY. You can find the rules here.
gamorasass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Warm Fuzzy [1]

Postby gamorasass » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:42 am

To start off, I have a few fuzzies I want to mention myself, so here is an example for all of you!

Seasonal - Thank you for your clarification of a rule for me as well as your kind support in helping out. I see you around CS all the time and I appreciate the work you do!

Burrito Bunny - Your username is just so cute and so is your art!! I'm going to try and get a couple rares so I can order some art from you c: Keep up the great work!

ZEL - Thank you for clarifying a rule that confused me on the General Helpers page! I appreciate it! I see you always helping users out, so you deserve some appreciation c:

universal song - Thanks for reaching out to me on the LGBT thread! We had a lovely discussion and I'm feeling much better about my situation now c:

Khnum-Khufu - A huge thank you to you for reaching out to me on the Religion Thread and for providing me with resources. Our discussion was amazing and I am feeling confident now where I am in my place of religion. Thank you !!!

♕── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

just you average marvel nerd &
      starmora enthusiast living life as
      a full time working cat mom!
      LIGHTS OFF!

┌──────────────────┐
      service dog chat job chat
      └──────────────────┘
gamorasass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warm Fuzzies ❤

Postby andrulian » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:52 am

⚞ThatDottedKiddo⚟ : Thank you so much for being there for me when i need you, you never fail to make me smile. You're the best girlfriend in the whole multiverse, thank you for being a part of my life.
andrulian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Warm Fuzzy [2]

Postby gamorasass » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:52 am

@WastedSpace: Figured you deserved one as well. I always see you eagerly helping others out on the forums and it's very nice to see! I'm sure there are many users who appreciate your effort and care, including myself <3

@rat: Blessed I find you on here! I love our conversations about ratties and hope to get to know you more C:

@omnipotence_: Thank you for welcoming me into your Roleplay with open arms C: I'm excited to get started!!

♕── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

just you average marvel nerd &
      starmora enthusiast living life as
      a full time working cat mom!
      LIGHTS OFF!

┌──────────────────┐
      service dog chat job chat
      └──────────────────┘
gamorasass

My pets
My items