Bullying stops now

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Bullying stops now

Postby etc01 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:42 pm

This is just a thread for if you have ever been bullied before, just talk about your problem. Feel free to tell your problems that have happened to you, or you can tell your reactions to anyone else being bullied, like your friends.
Feel free to trade with me! My Moviestarplanet user is MediumCake! "Don't worry be Happy!"
etc01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bullying stops now

Postby etc01 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:53 pm

Once this girl told me that I wear way too much make up, when I clearly don't, and that girl wears a ton. I even asked my friends if I wear too much make up and they said no they could barely tell that I wear any. I only wear mascara and eye shadow, and foundation, and its natural too. Another time these two boys were talking about my best friend, like really bad things. I told them to stop, and started crying cause I was not okay with it. Then a different friend told me that one of the boys were making fun of me for crying about them making fun of my best friend. Another time, this one girl (the same girl who told me I wear way too much make up.) Then this one friend of mine called me a psycho, and I told her never to call me that again. Then a few months later she told me I should go to a mental hospital. The same girl that called me a psycho, and told me to go to a mental hospital was playing fugitive with my best friend, and two other friends, so there were four of them. The same girl got caught with another friend and the other friend, told my best friend that the same girl called her a-holes, and the b word. My best-friend confronted her about it, and she said that it didn't happen when it clearly had happened.

Those are some of my stories, how bout you share yours...
Feel free to trade with me! My Moviestarplanet user is MediumCake! "Don't worry be Happy!"
etc01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Depressing » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:12 pm

Throughout junior high (Middle school, whichever you call it) I was constantly called names, picked on, assaulted, and so much more. In sixth grade, most of this happened on the bus, not just in classrooms, so I went to the bus driver about it, and she did manage to get it under control. it still happened in classrooms though, which I attempted to ignore. In seventh grade, It didn't happen much on the bus either, and I got a new friend. We were called names a lot on the bus, but it was easier to ignore them, thankfully. In eighth grade though, that's where it started to get out of hand. The girl and I were still friends, but the bus driver just seemed to change, but I guess I was a bit annoying along with all the screaming kids on the bus, overall it was chaos and everyone took part in that, including myself and my friend. So the kids were throwing broken pens at us, and taping cameras, which is a federal crime I believe, or its one on some level. Me and my friend weren't perfect, but we didn't deserve the unfair treatment from them. Over time I learned their tactics and tried to tell my friend to just stop responding to them and they'd stop. They didn't, unfortunately. So we went to the lady over the bus lot, where she "dealt with the issue" where she suspended one kid apparently, though all his friends continued. Sometimes I guess other people went to the office because once in a while when I didn't go, the kids harassed me and my friend that we went and "snitched." Whenever my guardian contacted the school multiple times, she told them that it was our fault because we didn't report everything, even though she had access to the footage? He job was over buses and she one time told me she couldn't watch cameras all day because she had to make the students feel welcome. She couldn't do her job? to keep two students safe? Yep. When I graduated, my other guardian walked up to the principle of the school and asked why none of his calls were never responded to from this issue, and he said that it was yet again, my fault that me and my friend were the victims to bullying.

┌────────────────┐
└────────────────┘

┌───────────────┐
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I've always been a dreamer
So what happens when I wake up?
I'm not afraid of growing older
I'm just afraid of letting go
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
You're a star darling, act like one
Take care of the ones that you love
Stop being so serious
Now is not forever
- EDEN
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
art cred
└───────────────┘

Depressing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fishstix. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:48 am

I am usually the one people ask for for help, but recently this one kid has obviously been trying to get on my nerves
He always says things like I only have friends because they need homework or test answers, and has been trying to mess up my work. I do not care for his insults or him trying to bring me down but I am only bothered by how he wants to target me since we've went to school together for a long time and I have no idea why all of a sudden he decides to start doing these things
I don't think it's bad enough for me to have to tell adults but it is pretty annoying
fishstix.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ronaldmorris » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:51 am

The most terrible thing is that most of the children are too cruel to each other. Because of this there are too many problems with low self-esteem and confidence of a person. We must do something about this
Can somebody advise me top animal review? I want a pet but I don't know which exactly
ronaldmorris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mmouse1818 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:03 am

I started to get bullied just before secondary school they would call me weird and they always called me a freak. I was also apparently to ugly to hang out with any of them but then of course secondary school started and I thought it would stop and it did for a short while eventually people started rumours about me and it was horrible it got so bad I stopped leaving the house because I was so afraid because if they saw me I was doomed. I didn't leave the house for a full year and I ended up getting really bad mental health problems so I started going to a school for teens with mental health. When I was bullied a lot of things happened but the one thing I remember the most was when they kicked my chair (it was a really high stool) over and I was ridiculously close to hitting my head on a table and well they all laughed but I actually really badly damaged my wrist.
Mmouse1818

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me