TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby SolsticeTheBanana » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:36 pm

◇ Tiny little rant feel free to ignore ◇

People are constantly trying to get information from me about myself. I know it sounds super dumb but it really gives me anxiety. Like, please just let me be. I can't stand the stress that is the fact that I have to lie to you. And I promise I am trying hard to talk with you. I am trying to socialize more and be with you but sometimes it's too much. I know you don't trust me alone. I know, but please let me be for a few hours. And please don't treat me like I'm a young child. I have been dealing with this without you for years. Part of me hates that you are so delicate with me, yet the other knows it's for the best.
Last edited by SolsticeTheBanana on Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

𝘔𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦'𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳
𝘏𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳
𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴
SolsticeTheBanana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gudetama » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:49 pm

so basically, there was this girl that i thought was my best friend. she said that she was my best friend, and that we knew each other the longest, and i just accepted it. then one day, my other best friend led a guy on (it wasnt a good decision...) and the first best friend got really mad at her. she literally forced me not to talk to my other best friend. i still did, and i felt as if she was getting mad at me. this just went on and on, i knew she didn't like me anymore, and i felt kinda betrayed... i told her my deepest secrets, and she would probably tell the whole school. btw my friend is bisexual, and also felt as though my other best friend was biphobic and probably felt as though i am biphobic?!?! anyways, my friend just gets mad at you and doesnt say anythig to you. i asked her what i did, and today, she bloced me. like idk what to do.
have you ever lost your best friend? please help me, i feel worthless

i am literally crying...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi! i am gudetama! send me a trade!
I love trading!
Blue Sorbet Auction!! - Trading Thread
Dreamies!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬{ I'm }▬▬▬▬
TOO!TOO!TOO!
━━━L-A-Z-Y
im always looking for store pets!
gudetama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demoiselle; » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:20 pm

so i've had problems with my relationship with food for a while now
and i thought it was going pretty well this week
i didn't binge on junk food/sugar and i ate a lot of fruit and vegetables and it was going good.
and then today i was home alone and i don't know i guess something in my brain just
this time i didn't eat as much as i used to during a binge
but i still really feel like i screwed it up
i would really appreciate it if someone could tell me that i'm doing fine and it's ok to mess up
demoiselle;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:38 pm

nothing i do matters. i try to get my grades up to please my family but apparently i'm going to fail anyway because im the worst student ever.

also, why does my family have to treat me like a child? I'm an adult in college who's only trying her best to not be a disappointment her family, who wants nothing more than her life back. my grades shouldn't factor into everything i do. all i want this week is to go see infinity war with my girlfriend, is that too much to ask? why do i need to get my grades up to go do something I'll be paying for anyway? for christ's sake

i just wish i could move out. i wouldn't be forced to go to church to a religion i don't even believe in, i wouldn't be nagged all the time, and i wouldn't have to endure all of this bull i get all the time for being the "worst child ever" - "she'll just fail the class anyway".

... i just want to be with my girlfriend and get away from everything... for once i want to go to school, because it keeps me away from home... i just can't take much more...
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:51 pm

I just need to rant again.

parents don't make it past high school one lucks out on getting a decent job in life treats it as a burden forever but finally decides to take their family on vacation.

Oldest child doesn't do schoolwork for whole week cause the vacation was a school week. Is dumb and tries to do homework the night before but it honestly doesn't matter. Just needs to talk to their ela and math teacher.

Parent sees child struggling and then gets mad when child gets mad at themself and doesn't want to talk. Wants to be left alone but there are only two rooms in this apartment while sibling sleeps.

"You should've did your work during vacation. That's why you brought it with you. That's why you were told to email them."

"You didn't care about the vacation. You don't care about anything. You only care about what people think of you."

Well yeah but like for somebody who left highschool the last few years you could've finished... Would you have done the work yourself? I bet not. So leave me alone.

I'm honestly only stressing because time won't go back by quicker... And I don't have a good future in store. And like they said I don't care about anything so why do I care about dying? Maybe things will get better or will it all be a trick into me living a miserable life.

Postby Vixem » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:04 pm

Well today was horrible :)

I woke up early and was super excited
(as anyone would be on their birthday)
and decided to wake my mum up.

At first I thought she was joking when
she said “go back to bed” but then she
yelled it at me. I went back to my
room and cried?

We had to clean up our old house, go to
the tip and go to a storage facility to put
our boxes in for a few months (which took
hours). I only got out of the hospital 2
days ago and she’s making me do all this?

So basically my birthday didn’t exist today
and I didn’t get any presents :D
Vixem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appi » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:16 pm

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh THIS IS ACTUALLY SO TERRIBLE AND HORRIBLE AND TIRING AND I JWANT EVERYTHING TO END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
do you like omelettes?
appi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:32 pm

im supposed do be doing so many other things.
the things that i knew I couldn't do, the things that I just decided to start out of desperation.
the things I started to stop thinking about you.
it's almost like a coping mechanism, I'm joining so many things, i've bitten so much more than what I can chew, i know I will end up disappointing everyone, including myself.
and yet, I still do this, just to have a false sense of company, or of some sort of.. friendship. like the one I have with you.
because i know that without you, I'm so lonely.
I don't have anyone else to truly talk to, or to share my everything with, open up completely and become as clear as glass, because I trust you, asuch as I can trust someone I don't know anyways.
and with all of this, I still remain with the question.
where are you?
and I just desperate? clingy? overreacting? has it just been minutes, even if it feels like days? am I just being petty and weak like i always seem to be whenever i'm not with you? like i always am when i'm left on my own?

of course.

i'm counting down each hour that passes with my fear and worry growing with each second.
where are you? what happened to you? are you okay?
are you okay?
are you okay?

please tell me you're okay.
please tell me you just lost your phone.
please just tell me that you're going to be fine.
please just respond.

i don't want to be more desperate than how I already am.
i don't want to want to be more clingy, i don't want to be more annoying, more bothering to you.
you probably hate me.
and i would understand that.
just please tell me.
and please don't leave me.

i hope you're okay.
im worried about you.
i'll be waiting for you.

god im pathetic.
people here have actual problems,
they're actually suffering.
and here i am
being a clingy little crybaby.
pathetic
im sorry
im so sorry
I shouldn't even post here.
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaud » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:59 pm

do y'all ever feel like the things that once made you happy have lost their appeal and now life is as stagnant as a pond and you can't help but feel like the excitement won't ever return
    idk, it's got me in a gloom and i just want to experience the joy again
vaud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixem » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:01 pm

She always tries her hardest in school,
regardless of the bullies and home life.

She always puts a smile on her face
although deep down inside she’s aching.

She’s always there for people even when
no one is there for her.

She tries to be happy. She tries to please
everyone. She just simply tries.

But she can never win.

She gets called a disappointment, a failure,
an idiot, a faker, a loser, a depressed soul.

Was it something she said?

Was it something she did?

Was it the clothes she wore?

The personality she had?

Did she really deserve this?
Vixem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups