TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby waterparks. » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:20 am

edgy cat of DOOM wrote:gosh it's so hard to be a socially anxious introvert when you need others to talk to you in order for you to feel cared for

it's really stupid
I hate talking to people but I hate not being talked to for like half an hour

and the appointment yesterday was terrible
I missed out on time I could've spent with my family (we do a thing where we eat baked potatoes on the first warm days of the year)
just to be treated like a 5 year old because I decided to stand up for myself for once
I know very well you're running out of pills to try on me
but that's just it, I don't want to take them
they're making things 100% worse for me because I get really anxious about going
and I hate appointments with a burning passion
I don't appreciate being forced out of my home into a scary place with scary people to be forced to take pills I don't even want to take
I literally said I didn't want to take them and that they weren't helping but they increased the dose
no, you're making things worse by doing that

and I keep randomly, out of absolutely nowhere, getting really upset and wanting to bawl my eyes out
I sound so freaking fake,,,

i'm sorry you're going through this and i'm sorry you missed your baked potatoes ): that's a really cute tradition and nobody deserves to be pulled away from their family when you're just trying to enjoy some quality time & potatoes ):

though, if your meds aren't helping and you don't want to take them, maybe talk to one of your parents? they might understand that you feel better without them. if they don't understand, you could always ask for a different doctor who might listen better. and i understand about hating appointments, i always get so nervous even though i am practically an adult already and i feel silly being scared. even if it's just a check-up or dentist appointment i am so so nervous. a lot of people get nervous about it, so don't feel bad <3 and you don't sound fake, everyone has problems and yours aren't any less valid. if you ever get really upset try going outside if you enjoy that, or hugging a pet if you have one, or listening to some upbeat music (or sad if thats what helps you idk) and if you ever want to talk you can pm me <3 i might not understand exactly what you're going through but i do understand feeling alone and anxious.
waterparks.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogbrain » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:38 am

some of these thought are mismatched, but i need to get them off my chest and out of my mind so they don't hurt anymore.
my depression comes in waves. it happens, i get overflooded, then they go away after i use a coping strategy or sleep it away. rinse and repeat every day or every other day. come to the day i go to my psychiatrist, haven't had depression for a few days, no anxiety or anything, and then i forget that i was even majorly depressed last weekend. i feel like i am lying to her. sometimes, deep in my mind i know i was depressed, but i don't want to tell her that because everytime i go to her, my mom says "get it two months" because that is when i am feeling fine and i don't need med changes or anything. my mother assumes everything is all right? or she just forgets the times that i do feel depressed, we usually talk about it when it gets really bad. then, there are the bouts of emotionless-ness i go through. usually when i am at school, observing other people. even when i am around my boyfriend and the strings of numbness are attached to me, i only feel like crying. especially if he is happy and getting along with everyone. i simply rest my head on his shoulder and try to pretend i am just sleepy. i honestly can't tell if i am lying about being sleepy or not, i can't tell anymore if it's depression or tiredness. i probably make it out to be tiredness, but sometimes it feels like my emotions wither away and all that is left is depression, sadness, and no motivation to do anything.
there are times when i get a single thought across my mind. it wonders what happens after you die. then, the boiling tar of anxiety attacks my ribcage... "what would happen if i were to ______?" then, the constant fear of death plagues my mind for about a minute. then, i shush those thoughts away. the leafblower thought: "hey, hey, no, let's no think about that now. everyone loves you and everyone needs you in their life."
i constantly feel as if i am lying to everyone who cares about me, "are you fine?" "yes, just a little tired." am i really tired? or am i just depressed. you know, i drink coffee till it's dark out. all the feelings i get are anxiety and depression, so i must not be tired at all? i still don't know, i can't understand it at all.
when the anxiety is so bad, when my boyfriend is absent from lunch, i don't get up to eat anything. thousands of eyes, they make my ribcage ache, those dirty looks total strangers give me! when i get extra lunch and they give me the look, "where does someone like you put all that?" "why do you eat so much?" "are you bulimic?" "are you anorexic?" "you need to put some meat on your bones!" "don't you eat?" those are all looks!
sitting down to write or draw. trying not to look on deviantart and find artists who are my age and can draw masterpieces. then, here i am thinking i can make my own, original ideas. only to read something later and see that is no longer my own or an original idea. why do i even bother with art? it's not a good career... nobody wants my art? or is it that i price it so cheap, they assume it to be garbage? or, when i do price it the way they say to, i get told it's garbage and not worth anything! cool, so happy they love my art. not like i want to practice paying bills or buying food to feed my boyfriend and i. i actually like to cook and would rather not eat ramen noodles for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner every dang day.
am i really dehydrated or just depressed? am i crying too much? is that why? i swear, i fill a whole gatorade-sized bottle with water and drink about 2 and a half of those everyday while i am at school. maybe the school's water is not hydrating enough? the school's milk isn't cold half the time, so maybe i can drink that. get extra milk too. why don't i just buy all the dang liquids? i pee a lot. but my pee is still yellow and smells like pee? that means i am dehydrated? and sometimes, my kidneys hurt. but, can i really feel my kidneys? are they just cramps? is it my appendix? i wonder what that feels like. is my mind just making things up? to be really paranoid?
i love my boyfriend so much. i really do. we have been together for two years. we addressed both our concerns many times, reassured each other about the same thing at least a hundred times! there is no need to worry, right? hah, no. his exes love me, am i sure they won't steal him? they have their own boyfriends, so they wouldn't do that? does he still have feelings for them? would he ever cheat on me? why would he do that? i don't know, but let's make up a thought and cry about it! should we tell him our feelings? or should we just let him guess and then get mad at him for no dang reason! misunderstood him? oh, well let's jump to conclusions anyway. sad over nothing? well, let's make up a dang thought to complain about. does he really love me? is he just using me? we have gone to the prom, we have gone to the dances, he's bought me things, we sleep together on occasion, we've witnessed each other's sickness and bodily functions. he doesn't love me, does he? how could he love me anyway? right? i am ugly, i am too skinny, i have body hair, i am too clingy, my parents are overprotective, his exes are prettier than me, there are girls who are prettier and have better personalities, i am nothing compared to some, i have been rejected by boys who i thought had good personalities, boys i once thought to be just my friends, then when they wanted more than that i didn't reciprocate their feelings and then when they backed off i became attached, then they blamed me for wanting something I couldn't have. they made me cry and then called me crazy or that i drove them crazy, even though i was struggling so much to fit in and be calm. i tried too hard and i acted weird, i drew them so many pictures, wrote them notes. i guess i was being so clingy? but, my boyfriend loves it all. all that i do for him. i did that for other boys, but they didn't appreciate it. or, they did appreciate it then took advantage of my trust, played with my mind, but i am the one that played them? right?

i guess i am done relaying my feelings...
Wolfie ♡ | she/they | infp+t
dogbrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:21 pm

greeeat time for 10 days of severe anxiety and sleep deprivation :)))))
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revvington » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:24 pm

Apparently Aries season is an excuse to annoy me. Why can't she just chill? I know she's an Aries but its annoying. Also I can't have my own opinions either?? It's my personal opinion and its not changing anytime soon.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellybutter » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:41 pm

i have a crush :roll:
jellybutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaud » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:24 pm

wowzers, these past weeks have been particularly difficult to get through. i'm hoping next week will bring some much needed relief.
vaud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby incognito! » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:42 pm

"we receive about 7,000 applications each year and ultimately accept around 170 students"
:)))))))))))))
those are some good odds for a chance at a job that's my actual dream
      ImageImageImage

avatar art by my wonderful sister Cygnus,
      check out her gallery!

she/her | adult | med student
incognito!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:03 pm

I hate this, I love you so much please stay please don't. i don't know what I'd do without you.
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momincharge » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:10 pm

my heart hurts

edit; i'm sitting here at midnight jealous
    of my brother and my friend. why are yo
    u hanging out with him? dude, he's like 1
    3 years younger than us. im your friend.
    i haven't seen you in 3 months and the da
    y you come you ditch me for my brother.
    bravo, friend, you deserve the best friend
    of the year reward.
    it may be small but when i tried to play
    that damn game with you guys, you just
    say 'oh no ari, go back to your game, this
    is just me and him.' and i hope i never see
    you again.
Last edited by momincharge on Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
───────────────────────────

gaybestedgydweebdimbocodeshoprpcharaspound

───────────────────────────
────────────────── A N D S H E S C R A Z Y
┌──────────────────────────┐

hey, i'm arisu. call me ari, jaid, jadyn, jace, or anything you
wanna. i'm an idiotic teenager with a habit of changing her signature
a lot. cya later, luv y'all. make sure to check out my species!

└──────────────────────────┘
momincharge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crucifying. » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:21 pm

there comes a point in life where you have to grow the hell up, and stop being such a damn child. messing with people's emotions and digging around in open wounds isn't fair. you knew very well that i absolutely hate being left and being disappeared on because it makes me feel anxious and gives me anxiety due to past experiences. you promised you wouldn't do that like you did before and i actually sort of trusted you on that. i went against all my better judgment for you, let you back into my life just for you to do the same thing you did two years ago. it pisses me off the most because it made me look like an idiot, when you were really the one who was an awful person.
    when you need me most, i won't be there, and i can promise you that one.
    because unlike some people, i can actually keep a promise.

i can promise that i will be the most cold, bitter and hurtful person you've ever met, i'm so sick of being walked on by people who have no good intentions and enjoy hurting others.
    if you ever come back around, trust me, i will break your heart with no remorse.
    an eye for an eye.
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me