TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby Spearow » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:29 am

how can you say that to me? i try to help you and you throw it back in my face. well nice to know what you think of me. already depressed i don’t need this.

now i’m feeing scared because they know everything from my past, and they obviously don’t care about me. afraid what they will do with it now to try to hurt me. they can go for it i guess. today is as good as any other day. i think they know what will happen if they start making any waves. at this point i don’t even care
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:20 am

♫This might be the hardest song I've ever had to write
I dreamt about you last night
I only see you when I close my eyes tight
I wish I told you how I felt before you left
But it just never felt right
I wish I told you everything before you left
I won't forget the day that they found the growth in your chest
The cancer took ahold of your body and then it spread
I talk to you more now than I ever did—I'm a mess
This song will never capture the pain that I could express
I learned from you that nothin' is perfect, but try your best
I know you had your demons a younger me didn't get
And out of all our demons, our biggest might be regret♫

♫I guess I've lost me for a while, well
Welcome back
Lately I forgot how a smile felt, now
Picture that
Thought that I could buy happy, maybe buy a new car in all black
Put the whole entire team on the map
Everything I have now, had to work for all that
But, to see my dad again, I would give it all back.♫

ღ trades welcome
ღ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Friendlypotatoe » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:44 am

__Cerberus__ wrote:
♫This might be the hardest song I've ever had to write
I dreamt about you last night
I only see you when I close my eyes tight
I wish I told you how I felt before you left
But it just never felt right
I wish I told you everything before you left
I won't forget the day that they found the growth in your chest
The cancer took ahold of your body and then it spread
I talk to you more now than I ever did—I'm a mess
This song will never capture the pain that I could express
I learned from you that nothin' is perfect, but try your best
I know you had your demons a younger me didn't get
And out of all our demons, our biggest might be regret♫

♫I guess I've lost me for a while, well
Welcome back
Lately I forgot how a smile felt, now
Picture that
Thought that I could buy happy, maybe buy a new car in all black
Put the whole entire team on the map
Everything I have now, had to work for all that
But, to see my dad again, I would give it all back.♫

That is such a beautiful song!!!!!!! I'm so so so so so so so sorry about your dad!!!!! I wish I could wrap you in the biggest hug ever! He is out of his pain and misery and he put up an amazing fight! Cancer consumes so many people and it is just horrible!!!!!!!! He knows how much you love him (and he always will) and he lived an amazing life! He was able to watch you grow up into the amazing person you are today! He knows how much you would give up just to see him again but he will always be with you no matter where you are! It is so amazing of you though to make so many people so happy even though you are so sad!! You gift so many people and put on a huge brave face even though you are actually really upset! You are so selfless but just know that we are here for you! If you need a virtual shoulder to cry in or someone to talk to I will always be here for you!!!!!! As will so many others!!! You really make a difference here on cs and I'm sure you make an even bigger difference in your real life!!!!! You are so kind to everyone and I'm sure there isn't a person here that doesn't know how amazing you are!!!!! I love you so much!! Please always stay the kind and amazing person that you are but just know that it is more than okay to let your sadness or anger or feelings show!!!!!

Spearow wrote:
      how can you say that to me? i try to help you and you throw it back in my face. well nice to know what you think of me. already depressed i don’t need this.

now i’m feeing scared because they know everything from my past, and they obviously don’t care about me. afraid what they will do with it now to try to hurt me. they can go for it i guess. today is as good as any other day. i think they know what will happen if they start making any waves. at this point i don’t even care

That's awful!!!!! You already must have so much on your plate and this is just another huge stress to add to the already huge weight on your shoulders!! They sound like a horrible person!! The people who truly matter tho Ugh won't care what that person says about you! Only the idiots will really care and judge you for the horrible things they say! The people who actually matter will be there for you and won't judge you and will be on your side! If they do start saying things, just think about how you will be able to figure out who your true friends are! That person is a jerk and it is absolutely their loss from your friendship. They may not notice it now bit eventually they will and they will regret every awful thing they have said about you and every horrible thing they have done to you
Stay the strong, beautiful, kind, and amazing person You are!!!!! Don't hesitate to pm me if anything at all happens! I support you in whatever happens and I will always be with you and on your aide!!💖💖💖
Your Friendly Neighborhood Potato
Friendlypotatoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:48 am

i know cancer is serious but...? he makes me uncomfortable,
he's trying to pretend like nothing happened between us but?
I told him I might be bi and he disowned me?
He abused me as a kid, I have ptsd, emotion support animal/service dog because of him. His
presence sends my anxiety into hyper drive..
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:24 pm

I feel like I have nobody. My dad was ok with my Instagram account for years, I made friends, Posted my rats, and had an amazing time in the community. But just recently he decided that Social media is a horrible thing and took away my privileges to own an Instagram account. He flat out deleted my account and banned me from using the site again. I understand him maybe wanting to "protect" me but all he did was rip away my friends. Now I have nobody it seems like. The few friends that I had on Instagram that I could contact still started to ignore me, I get a few words from these once close friends a week. I am so miserable and lonely, I just want my friends back, I want everything to be normal again, I hate this I hate it so much. I'm so desperate for somebody to talk to, But almost everybody ignores me. I'm also missing my rats more than ever, I'd always let them come out when I was upset, they always knew and pancaked themselves next to me, we'd spend hours cuddling. I miss that I miss it so much. I am not allowed to get any more rats, I'm heartbroken. I want my little fuzzbutts back. As much as I love the 2 I still have, It isn't the same, I love them dearly but they could care less about me.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Last Raven » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:26 pm

Having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day..... but my guy is having one too so I am trying to put my issues aside and support him... secretly though I just want him to hold me while I cry. But I’m trying not to say anything and just take care of him.
──-────────────────────
raven|she|adult
────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
hi! i’m a long time player
who loves to hoard chameleons
and anything else that tickles my fancy.
i am a huge nerd and love to cosplay!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit pascal
collection dream

ImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
The Last Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gophic » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:32 pm

i have depression, a learning disability, generalized anxiety, and now my parents think i may have a personality disorder. i show all the symptoms and signs of a personality disorder, and this is literally the last thing i need right now. my parents are finally getting me a therapist, but now every time i mess up, they always say "this is why you need a therapist." i feel like having a therapist is such a hassle for them. i dealt with my feelings alone for 4 years, and now i'm finally going to be able to voice them, but i feel guilty about having problems. i feel ashamed for having a therapist and trying to get help. i feel bad for feeling okay some days. my parents act like they aren't one of the biggest problems for my mental illnesses. i'm just so frustrated, and i feel trapped in my own head. i'm so tired of feeling this way, i hope i get a therapist soon.
┌─┐

└─┘
x
x
┌────────────┐

★ ★ ★
hey chumps i'm
ally your depressed kpop
loser! dm me if u ever
wanna scream to me!!

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
love yourself!!! <333

└────────────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
gophic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rancidram » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:22 pm

i just can't wait to move out...
╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
r a n c i d r a m
black lives matter • empty the tanks • feminist
most likely inactive
ImageImageImage
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝
rancidram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixem » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:36 pm

*sigh*

Why is life so difficult?
Vixem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:37 pm

Threatening to take my door off isn’t going to teach me anything. Neither will actually going through with it. I’ll just spite you for taking away the only thing that made my room private.

I need out of this nightmare of a house. NOW.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me