TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8 ♡

Postby fika. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:18 am

due to a hectic day of college and visiting my nan in hospital and a busy evening, i will post what i can now. later on i will edit this post if no one posts after me. regularly check if you are awaiting a response! ♡

stormi wrote:
      I thought when I was an adult everything would make sense and I would have structure and be able to put my life together but it's not true. None of it is true. I'm most lost than ever, I'm depressed, I don't know where my life is headed. I find myself wanting to give up more than I ever did. I feel like I'm running out of time. I feel like I wasted my childhood and my teen years worrying so much. I don't know anymore.

it's okay nothing is making sense. people go through life either knowing what they want out of it or not. life is a mystery and i can bet the majority of your people had planned their life to go one way, and it turns out the opposite, and that is okay! and life isn't wasted through worrying because it shapes you to be who youare today, and you are not running out of time. a lot of people don't even truly get what they want out of life until they are well in or above their 50's and that is okay and normal. don't stress, life will sort its path out for you and it will all fall into place. good luck ♡

phanci wrote:
    i love it when u have a crush on ur friend n u dont know if the feelings mutual so u overthink everything they say and do n feel like a freak bc u like them so much n they might not even know and u worry ur making it way too obvious
    hell

they're also coming over next monday to work on a group project we're doing
    itll be the first time we spend any time together outside of school
    i swear to god im gonna mess something up or be awkward
    i like her lots
    fffff

omg if it's too obvious it is FIIINE. honestly my dude someones got to make the first move eventually, and they are obvious moves. if it's awkward it's fine, just focus on the project and then throughout it just ask little questions to get to know them like "hey, what do you think about ____" and i really hope things work out for you !! good luck ♡

edgy cat of DOOM wrote:oh look my first post of many on the new thread

!warning! childish roblox issues ahead!
yesterday I found a new game on roblox and I really like it
it's by the same people who made I game I'm not allowed to play anymore so of course I was anxious
it was really fun
I couldn't and still can't get enough of it
but a song came on in-game that sounded like it said a bad word multiple times
I'm not even sure if it said that or if the developers know
but I can't tell them or anything because I'm not allowed to chat or send messages or anything on roblox
I just feel so upset again because I already had to stop playing that other game that I'd played practically since I started roblox
and explode1, aka the person I've looked up to for so long, the one who got me into actually drawing robloxians and stuff, inspired me to try and make adventure games etc is still missing and I don't know what happened
his twitter link and everything are still gone
it's been like that for around a month and I get really worried every time I look at his profile or play one of his games
I really don't want my favorite game developer to be gone forever
I'm not supposed to look at twitter posts so I can't see if there's a post about what's going on

end of roblox talk
I start getting really upset if nobody talks to me for over half an hour
and that's a huge problem cause nobody is gonna talk to me unless I talk back which I'm really bad at
I feel really worried that I'm not gonna win stuff that had actual tears put into
it's really stupid
I need a hug

hmm i'm a bit confused with the whole roblox thing ?? i'm sure your fav is fine! he may just be taking a hiatus which many people do.

as for getting upset, that's okay. it's hard if you feel like people don't talk but try and distract yourself, e.g. if you're on about cs go on the forum games where there's a lot of friendly people that are always up for a chat, even if it's outside pms (i'm usually over there !). plus it's fun :b. as for not winning stuff, agh, i know how you feel but it's okay so don't stop putting effort in! you're doing so well. stay strong ♡

perse wrote:i miss my boyfriend

he's all the way in britain

hello from britain !! is it a long distance relationship or is he just visiting? either way, ask him to send you post cards and if he lives there, send him things from home! it's cute and it's like having a pen pal. i can't help much with missing people because i went away over christmas break and i was in tears every night because i couldn't see my boyfriend. my friend, britneyrox,
      is in a long distance relationship and she's super nice to talk to if you want to talk to her about ldr's! good luck ♡

DukeTheDepressed wrote:There was a point in my life where I was so happy. I got good grades, I had a good relationship with my family, I was social, I wasn't afraid. I was extroverted and never cared about what people thought of me. I had loving friends and supportive teachers. But somehow, I ruined it. What the hell happened. I just want my life back, I want control again. I want to make changes, but I always get in my own way. I'm finding it harder and harder to breathe everyday, and am waiting for the point where I just give up and let everything go. I want to feel safe in my own skin again, fearless, and I just want to be okay. But something makes me think that will never happen. I'm helpless, there's nothing I can do. I can change my friends, I can try harder, I can do better, but it will never be good enough. I'm living up to no one's expectations except my own, and somehow, those expectations are always an inch away, but I can never reach them. Everytime I try, I mess up. Everytime I want to be okay, I'm the only one telling myself that I won't.

I can do everything in my power to do better, but it will never be good enough. And I've learned to accept that, because something tells me I can't exactly run from my own mind.

i know what you mean in terms of your own expectations. it's hard, but you'll have to lower them! there will always be someone or something better and that is okay because no one is perfect. do not push yourself to the point you are hurting your own mental health. praise yourself for everything you do and you will gain confidence in it. expect the worst so you can be happy with the outcome if it's better. good luck ♡

b u n n y h o p wrote:
I'm so...frustrated right now.
You've been here for 3 months and I know you're on vacation but...really?
I go to class, I have a lot of homework to do and I'm the sole person doing any sort of cleaning at the moment...and you're getting angry at me for not getting you food? I love you so much but you make me so frustrated. You've done nothing. You played games all day today. I've been stressing through homework, I did the dishes and cleaned up today. You did nothing. So I guess it makes sense I have to get you your food so you can continue laying in bed.

Ugh.

oh we all know someone like this. my guy my best advise is to protest. seriously. protest nicely :> "hey, i'm kinda busy, do you think you can get your own food?" and then if they say fine say "oh, and please wash the dish afterwards! i'm really caught up with school and stress". boom. if that doesn't work, well just don't do anything. seriously, they need to learn independence. they can't live off of someone forever. i hope it works out for you !! good luck ♡

Harlow. wrote:haha all your rats died.. All I hear all dang day. I hate siblings.

well they're just rude and ignorant. seriously tell someone in 'higher power' (sorry to involve capitalism but idk how else to explain it) to make them stop ?? there isn't one person that doesn't care about you, surely that one person can tell them to stop and they will listen. mourn over your rattos, they lived a happy life with you :> good luck ♡

waterfront wrote:i jst felt like crying all day
i'm needy & i hate this?
sttoppp
why am i getting so anxious
this isnt like me i feel annoying & awful rn
can i just stop worrying please
everything is going to be ok
but my brain says otherwise
shut up
i'll be fine
let me believe that please
let me go one day w/o being so damn anxious
i feel lonely & stuck
i feel like im making people hate me
theyre not but i just
just feel like that you know
& i hate the tightness in my throat & my stupid thoughts
god
sorry
illbeokayillbeokayillbeokay i promise
im not usually like this
let me be myself again

oh you do sound like you're struggling boo :<<< but you're right! you will be okay!! it will take a long time i know and don't give up because there definitely are bumpy paths and roads and dark days but ahhh it's so worth it !! and even when you feel recovered there is a bad day that makes you want to crawl back in bed and cry all day and that is okay !!!!! cry if you need to, it is your bodies way of expressing yourself. it's not a crime and you're not a robot, and you will be okay. good luck ♡

stormi wrote:
      i'm struggling a lot with myself and sometimes i wish i had an unbiased person to talk to. :/

i am very very unbiased if you ever need a rant x
Last edited by fika. on Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
fika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minizerkah » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:39 am

doctors annoy me
i was told i was gonna have an ultrasound done
and what arrives at the doorstep this morning?
a letter telling my parents that instead im being sent to a physiatrist IN AUGUST
it would be quicker for me to go to the emergency when the pains are bad and have tests done and have the results within an hour
DONT TELL ME YOURE SENDING ME FOR ONE THING AND INSTEAD SEND ME TO ANOTHER
DONT LIE IF YOU ARE A DOCTOR LIKE COME ON
im sorry im pissed and stressed
this is probably stupid but im annoyed which makes me irrational
minizerkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby illusion. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:01 am

i really want a hug pls :'c
To all of my friends on chicken smoothie,new and old ,I am sending this message with deep regret.i will be leaving the forum as I no longer feel welcome.it is hard for me to admit to ,but know that I can do so as you are all all an amazing ,understanding group of people,I am being bullied.now I have admitted to you ,I feel more able to cope.so farewell and thanks again.
illusion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taffy; » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:29 am

illusion. wrote:i really want a hug pls :'c

hugs! C: hope you feel better!!

aw yes. I love being sad and stressed.
I'm stressed about everything I have to do for school, but honestly that's just
normal at this point and that's not my main problem. my main problem is that
I have a crush on a guy. i'm scared because I thought i was gay, but i've been super
crushing on this guy and i love talking to him. and i'm really interested in him, but
i'm scared about ruining our friendship. i've already ruined two friendships with two
very cool guy friends because of my stupid crushes in the past, and when I dated my
girlfriend at first I was happy but then we broke up and now we never talk and it
sucks butt cause I loved talking to all these people. i don't want that to happen
with this new crush. also i'm scared about talking about it to my friends, cause
1. they know this guy and might judge my taste and 2. i told them I was mega
gay and that i'd never ever like a guy but i guess i was wrong and then they'll
think i'm fake and goood i hate feelings like idk if I should hide it in or just
tell my friends and let them help me get advice cause they actually know
the guy but god idk and I'm a mega idiot for falling for people easily
taffy;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sapphire_Amulet » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:30 am

-gives them a big hug-
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
WITH YOU !!
──────── █▒

Image Image
┌─▒────────┐
/ / / / credit

└──────────┘
┌──────▒─┐

Hi! I'm Sapphire!
I'm a huge Marvel fan
and I dunno what
to write here so,
wow have a heart ❤

└────────┘
TILL THE END

Image Image
▒█

███████████
███████████

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Sapphire_Amulet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vine staff » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:30 am

huggo! feel better c:
......Image
roblox | flight rising | youtube | lioden | ©
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
꧁༺nature prevails! ༻꧂

sage - she/her - adult
autistic and adhd haver
huge dinosaur and pokemon fan
oh and i rlly like phighting + tf2
pfp is by @murathefool on twt :3

ImageImageImageImageImage
vine staff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby farewell » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:04 am

fika. wrote:
stormi wrote:
      I thought when I was an adult everything would make sense and I would have structure and be able to put my life together but it's not true. None of it is true. I'm most lost than ever, I'm depressed, I don't know where my life is headed. I find myself wanting to give up more than I ever did. I feel like I'm running out of time. I feel like I wasted my childhood and my teen years worrying so much. I don't know anymore.

it's okay nothing is making sense. people go through life either knowing what they want out of it or not. life is a mystery and i can bet the majority of your people had planned their life to go one way, and it turns out the opposite, and that is okay! and life isn't wasted through worrying because it shapes you to be who youare today, and you are not running out of time. a lot of people don't even truly get what they want out of life until they are well in or above their 50's and that is okay and normal. don't stress, life will sort its path out for you and it will all fall into place. good luck ♡

stormi wrote:
      i'm struggling a lot with myself and sometimes i wish i had an unbiased person to talk to. :/

i am very very unbiased if you ever need a rant x

thank you so much, i really appreciate it. (:
farewell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gophic » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:12 am

my depression is draining me out so much, and i feel like i'm just rotting away. i've had depression for almost four years on and off, but it's never been this bad. i have to force myself to do the most basic things, and school used to be my top priority, and now i couldn't care less if i get a bad grade. i finally accepted recently that i need help with getting treatment for my depression, but my family isn't financially stable, and i know they'd guilt trip me or they just wouldn't understand, and just pass it off as teenage hormones. i'm going to be independent so soon, and it's scary, because i have nothing planned for my future, because i can't even think that far. i'm trying to get a job, but i can't, because my anxiety and depression is so bad. gosh, i feel like i'm never going to be happy.
┌─┐

└─┘
x
x
┌────────────┐

★ ★ ★
hey chumps i'm
ally your depressed kpop
loser! dm me if u ever
wanna scream to me!!

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
love yourself!!! <333

└────────────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
gophic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gravestones » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:15 am

i'm so paranoid and jumpy i don't even know what to do with myself.
this sucks so much.
....hm? oh, hi.

any pronouns ;; non-binary ;; already dead

whats up i'm back after a ... really long hiatus that
i thought was going to end in me staying away but..
nostalgia brought me back i guess. i'm just a ghost,
don't mind me.

about ;; adopts ;; my kals ;; av ;; sig
gravestones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fika. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:53 am

due to a hectic day of college and visiting my nan in hospital and a busy evening,i am exhausted but will try to reply to the rest tomorrow! ♡

;Alex; wrote:totally just gonna rant about all my frustrations

I've been so unhappy lately, so much is going wrong for me.
My friends always do things without me, and talk about hanging out around me all the time but they literally never think to invite me. They talk to me about it like I should have known they were all planning to hangout. But how am I going to know they're planning on hanging out if none of them ever respond to my texts for days on end?

And like, lately I've just been so depressed and everyone asks me what's wrong but I know they don't care because if they really did they'd fix their actions when I tell them why I've been upset. I'm being isolated by my own friends and they don't even dang care. It's so freaking annoying.

My dysphoria's gotten really bad, and I'm still waiting for my mom to take me for my top surgery consultation and her excuse is that she's not ready for me to do it yet. This is something I need and she's denying me that because she's not mentally prepared. Just getting the consultation doesn't mean that I'm actually getting the surgery any time soon.

I'm completely exhausted. Work is taking a serious toll on my physical health. My knees and back and everything else constantly is in excruciating pain, but my mom won't take me to the doctors for my pain because she thinks i'm over exaggerating but I really am not.

Idk why I'm complaining so much. I've got it pretty good with my life, but its just all the small things are slowly adding up and its really starting to bother me.

it's okay to complain! whether you feel you have a good life or a rough one compared to others, we ALL need a day to complain and rant and let our frustrations out and that's okay! i think you should sit your mum down and explain the pros and cons of going, and the sooner you go and at least speak to them the more reassured she may feel and you may feel. are you able to go to the doctors by yourself?? if your friends don't care about you, i'm sorry, but they aren't worth it. you deserve a friend that cares and will drop anything to be by your side to help you mentally and physically. i hope you feel better soon, and if you ever need an online-shoulder to cry on, my inbox is open ♡

haymes wrote:gosh i hate myself so much
my acne is the worst its ever been despite everything i do
and my face is so chubby usually im so body positive but ive been letting myself go

oh boo :<<< ok ok so for acne yIkes ok i know so many people that suffer terrible and i think i used to suffer but apaprently i didn't ?/ ye yikes i'm one of those people. but here is what helped me and when i recommended to others helped theirs ever so slightly: go to a place that offers 'advise'. you know how here in the u.k. there is a boots and they have makeup people ??
      yeah i went to the No7 people and they felt my face and defined my skin type (slightly dry but normal). once doing that find a moisturiser, toner and exfoliater for your skin type !! takes a couple weeks - up to a month to start taking effect but along with drinking a lot of water and eating healthy you should be gucci. if nothing works yikes you might have to go to those skin care people ?? they'll assign tablets, they did to my friends ( i forgot what the people are called how embarrassing ). hope you feel more body confident soon !! much love xx ♡

spectrophobia wrote:i don’t understand why i’m like this.
every time i make friends i feel out of place like they don’t want me.
i joined a server with my best friend and a couple of their friends in it but
i just feel out of place like i don’t belong and they all hate me or think i’m a nuisance because i don’t even do the same thing they do!
it’s my fault i have two friends out of seven billion people on this earth. i convince myself they hate me and then distance myself from them.
i have a lot of discord servers but i don’t talk in any of them in fear of being hated or annoying
i could be a popular boy, but i’m ugly and annoying, so i’m not. it’s all my fault i’m not someone i like.
my parents are terrible at being parents. do they always have to mock me and discriminate against me?
school is a disaster too and that just adds to their ammo. i wish i had parents who cared about my mental health and well-being.
if i was in a world where i was perfect and my friends liked me and i just had a perfect life, that’d be so great. i’d be so happy. but the knowledge that will never ever ever happen hurts too.
also, i’ve been thinking- do i fawn over fictional characters because i know i’ll never be loved?
i distract myself with fiction because i can’t come to terms with cold hard reality.
i shouldn’t be like this. why am i such a terrible person? deceive, unlovable, disgusting. they say to love yourself and be comfortable with who you are, but i just can’t.

also, there’s ladybugs everywhere. i hate bugs! ahh so icky
someone send help ;_;

letting you in on a lil secret, no one has a "perfect life". a perfect life doesn't exist. even a disney princess doesn't have a perfect life. don't feel bad for not having everything perfect. talk to your hearts content on those servers; i know it's hard but you gotta push past that uncomfortable boundary but once you do you will feel better and you don't have to stress about anyone disliking you. and popularity isn't everything; you are surrounded by people that want that label. honestly, having one friend that's close is so much better than 30 friends that don't care that much, trust me. good luck ♡

------------------------

if you ever feel down or need a shoulder to cry on, my inbox is open. i have gathered links to help everyone when they need a distraction or are feeling low:

to help you smile:
      list of little things - list of little things to help make you smile and be happy
      cutest - cutest tumblr to help with your self esteem
      smile things - cute colours and tumblr page to help you out
      adorable - basically another tumblr that does the same as the ones above

to help you with anything else / distractions:
      emergency compliments - if you ever feel poo, and nothing seems to cheer you up, this site is full of 'emergency compliments' which can make you laugh at how ridiculously brilliant they are.
      automatic flatterer - you know what's cute about this? you put in your name, nickname, whatever (it doesn't save it) and it pays you compliment after compliment after compliment. it's the cutest idea ever.
      the dawn room - do what it says. after doing that, loads of encouraging messages will come your way!
      hugs - hugs is all i have to say.
      thunderstorms - control them!<3
      beautiful places - if you're looking for a sign, this is it. set a goal to visit one of these places. don't change that goal. you won't regret it.
      how to change your life - just read it. it's amazing. too good.
      player two - if you're feeling hurt or upset, visit here. it's a game. it's good.
      koalas - if you're in need of a distraction that lasts a good five minutes, play this. it's fun, and if you love koalas it's even better!
      stick man game - good distraction with a hopefuly message i made at the end!
      just say yes - this blog was made by zoella and good for anyone who suffer with anxiety disorder, have panic attacks, depression, have social anxiety or are just a very negative or shy person this may be good for you!
      random acts of kindness (video) - may make you feel all warm and gooey at how kind people are
      list of things for those having a bad day!
      more bad day remedies - is similar to the one above
      how to love yourself - if you struggle with self esteem, pleasep lease read <3
      quiet room - one of my favourite places <3
      comfort box - i highly recommend looking at this because it's the most amazing idea i've ever seen
      ground box - similar to the one above

to help you with panic attacks:
      i have loads of things that can help with your anxiety and panic attacks.

facts !!!!:
      what not to say !!! - to someone who is having a panic attack, do not say these things
      facts- if you're confused about a few things

i've also made a tumblr! you can message me anonomysouly on there for advice if you don't want to post here. i also will start reblogging things (nothing triggering or sad !) so if you ever need someone, you can go to me on there! http://happinesscomeswithnoregrets.tumblr.com/
fika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me