TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby gaymer » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:41 pm

gosh i hate myself so much
my acne is the worst its ever been despite everything i do
and my face is so chubby usually im so body positive but ive been letting myself go
gaymer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby actmissing999 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:59 pm

i don’t understand why i’m like this.
every time i make friends i feel out of place like they don’t want me.
i joined a server with my best friend and a couple of their friends in it but
i just feel out of place like i don’t belong and they all hate me or think i’m a nuisance because i don’t even do the same thing they do!
it’s my fault i have two friends out of seven billion people on this earth. i convince myself they hate me and then distance myself from them.
i have a lot of discord servers but i don’t talk in any of them in fear of being hated or annoying
i could be a popular boy, but i’m ugly and annoying, so i’m not. it’s all my fault i’m not someone i like.
my parents are terrible at being parents. do they always have to mock me and discriminate against me?
school is a disaster too and that just adds to their ammo. i wish i had parents who cared about my mental health and well-being.
if i was in a world where i was perfect and my friends liked me and i just had a perfect life, that’d be so great. i’d be so happy. but the knowledge that will never ever ever happen hurts too.
also, i’ve been thinking- do i fawn over fictional characters because i know i’ll never be loved?
i distract myself with fiction because i can’t come to terms with cold hard reality.
i shouldn’t be like this. why am i such a terrible person? deceive, unlovable, disgusting. they say to love yourself and be comfortable with who you are, but i just can’t.

also, there’s ladybugs everywhere. i hate bugs! ahh so icky
someone send help ;_;
ashton ; he/she
i no longer use chicken smoothie but i'd love to talk!
you can find my current info here

actmissing999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i·dée fixe » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:38 pm

im so mad and frustrated at myself

i took an important 3 question quiz and i knew all of the material on it but i managed to mess up one large part of a question
    i dont understand why i'm like this
    im so hurt and mad
    i know the material
    why do i still mess it up so badly??
    i worked so hard to make sure i understood everything, yet one careless mistake messed it all up
    that's going to add up to so many points..
    i was going to do better this semester
    i just want to cry and quit it all

i got an 81 on another test too. i know, 81 is a satisfactory grade, but not when you literally thought you knew everything about the unit. i was so ready and i thought i was prepared
    where did i mess up?
    why do i keep doing this?
    i tried and i worked so hard, why does this keep happening to me? i was so sure i'd at least get a 95
    i sacrificed so much
    how much more do i have to give to stop feeling like this
Last edited by i·dée fixe on Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i·dée fixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slushy puppy » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:39 pm

My grandmother is in bad condition and in the hospital. We went there and I think she's feeling a bit better, I hope things come out to be alright.
slushy puppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:34 pm

i hurt so much, i’ve been worried about my friend. and he just told me a bunch of stuff i wish he wouldn’t have. he makes me so upset, sometimes i don’t know if i should just cut ties, i love him but it might be better not to know when something bad happens to him. i’m so scared, i hate caring about people they only cause pain
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellybutter » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:36 pm

my inbox is always open if u need it :)
jellybutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MOVED !!! » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:52 pm

i screwed up again, now i don't have any friends,
MOVED !!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:58 am

i'm afraid to loose my most caring friend because i'm a burden and have no self-confidence
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EresTheRat » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:30 am

So I'm probably going to drop out of college.
Not because I'm stupid. I know I'm not. As weak and pathetic as this sounds, I'm just not emotionally able to handle it right now.
I made a mistake in pushing myself to go when I had been diagnosed with depression in the first place. It was just hard to imagine doing anything else, and I'm still not quite sure what I'm going to do in my life without a college degree.

The hardest thing is breaking this to my parents. They expect so much of me and to have wasted their money this first semester and disappointed them like this is probably the worst part of all of this. I texted my mom that I wanted to talk to her about school jut a few minutes ago. I'm just scared because my relationship with my parents has already gone very downhill this last year to the point where my mother has threatened to kick me out of the house a few months ago. I don't do drugs or have bad friends or anything (actually I have no friends), but emotionally I've been very unstable and it's been hard on everyone. It doesn't help that I never talk about any of this with my family, and they don't understand the extent of how bad it is and that my meds don't help very much.

It's just hard. All my life, ever since I was 10 or something, I was so sure I'd graduate highschool with good grades (which I did), and then go to college and knock it out of the park. Nope. That dream is destroyed now. It's not what I thought it'd be, and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with my life now. Clearly, I have a lot of growing up and changing left to do.

I'm scared and confused and sad. If someone could please respond that would be nice. I probably won't respond to you, but I could use to kind words right now and know that my lack of reaction to any possible responses doesn't mean I don't appreciate what everyone else says.
EresTheRat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momincharge » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:16 am

so i have a plan to run away on march break
    i have a couple friends who will help
    im just really scared

i have a lot of reasoning behind this.
    i want to be known as a boy but i'm female so i'm gonna cut my hair to look like a guy and then get guy clothes and always keep my face hidden
    there is an abandoned apartment which im gonna stay in.
    my friends will deliver food and stuff and-
    i just want to be me.
    i just don't want to be known as a female.
    i don't want to be known as the idiot i am.
    i know i'm going really far and risking a lot to be 'me' with running away but my parents would disown me if they found out that i don't want to be known as a girl or that i identify as a guy but biologically a girl or that im biologically a girl and i date girls
    i'd rather run away than be disowned and i just want to be me
    im going to lie about my name and everything
    im going
    to just
    be me
Last edited by momincharge on Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
───────────────────────────

gaybestedgydweebdimbocodeshoprpcharaspound

───────────────────────────
────────────────── A N D S H E S C R A Z Y
┌──────────────────────────┐

hey, i'm arisu. call me ari, jaid, jadyn, jace, or anything you
wanna. i'm an idiotic teenager with a habit of changing her signature
a lot. cya later, luv y'all. make sure to check out my species!

└──────────────────────────┘
momincharge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me