The Childhood chat

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

The Childhood chat

Postby guinea piggy » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:14 am

mods- I haven't found another topic like this please correct me if there already is one

Hi, i'm going through this weird phase where I miss my childhood oh so much Dx
i'm sure lot's of people are to, so if you miss your childhood, you've come to the right place, lets discuss our childhoods here

-Don't share personal information

-What we used to do as kids
-Favourite childhood games example- tag/hide n seek
-Our favourite childhood movies/books/tv shows/Video games
-Silly things we did/believed as kids
-Our pets
-Old gadgets that we don't use anymore example, windows XP/Box TV's/Playstation 1
-Memories
-Old sounds, smells, example, the sound of the windows XP booting up

And much more

I hope this thread will become popular <3

I hope to add an image section soon
( 𝐋𝐄𝐓 π˜πŽπ”π‘ π““π“‘π“”π“π“œπ“’, 𝐁𝐄 π˜πŽπ”π‘ )β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
[♑𝓛𝓲𝓡𝓡𝓲π“ͺβ™‘]
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
[𝒯𝓇𝒢𝒹𝑒 π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ 𝓂𝑒!]
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘( π“¦π“˜π“π“–π“’. )
[π‘€π“Ž π‘œπ“….𝑔𝑔 π’»π‘œπ“‡ πΏπ‘œπΏ π“…π“π’Άπ“Žπ‘’π“‡π“ˆ, 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝑒 π“‰π‘œ 𝒢𝒹𝒹 𝓂𝑒, π’Άπ“π“Œπ’Άπ“Žπ“ˆ π’½π’Άπ“…π“…π“Ž π“‰π‘œ π“…π“π’Άπ“Ž β™‘]
guinea piggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Childhood chat

Postby guinea piggy » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:15 am

Reserve
( 𝐋𝐄𝐓 π˜πŽπ”π‘ π““π“‘π“”π“π“œπ“’, 𝐁𝐄 π˜πŽπ”π‘ )β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
[♑𝓛𝓲𝓡𝓡𝓲π“ͺβ™‘]
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘( π“¦π“˜π“π“–π“’. )
[π‘€π“Ž π‘œπ“….𝑔𝑔 π’»π‘œπ“‡ πΏπ‘œπΏ π“…π“π’Άπ“Žπ‘’π“‡π“ˆ, 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝑒 π“‰π‘œ 𝒢𝒹𝒹 𝓂𝑒, π’Άπ“π“Œπ’Άπ“Žπ“ˆ π’½π’Άπ“…π“…π“Ž π“‰π‘œ π“…π“π’Άπ“Ž β™‘]
guinea piggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hot Dad » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:08 am

lol, childhood was easy life

I used to play blocky 123 a lot, idk about u guys. Also anyone else have a tamogotchi? that was the stuff.
There was so much stuff i used to play as a kid, like miniclip, habbo hotel, adventure quest, wizard 101, runescape, pokemon, nintendogs <3

Also, when i was a kid, i thought George cloony (Actor) was the president of america lmao : // (im from England)
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guinea piggy » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:26 am

Omg I had a tamagotchi but I didn't know how to get the pet thing bigger then it probably died rip
I loved Pokemon (still do) and nintendogs too. my old DS broke :(
[♑𝓛𝓲𝓡𝓡𝓲π“ͺβ™‘]
guinea piggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagpieSoul » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:54 pm

When I was little, I played the very first Sims game. I did all kinds of strange things like, I placed a bed outside and I commanded some guy to sleep in it...I don't know...I also played Barbie Horse Adventures: The Ranch Mystery, which was a pretty short game. One of my other childhood games was Marble Arena, it was a really fun game to play.
I also had some kind of devices similar to GBA, that you could get in Happy Meal. My favorite one that I had was Spyro in some kind of castle. I still have some, a different Spyro and one with Tails. Those two still work...
MagpieSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guinea piggy » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:54 am

Bump
[♑𝓛𝓲𝓡𝓡𝓲π“ͺβ™‘]
guinea piggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guinea piggy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:25 am

Bump
[♑𝓛𝓲𝓡𝓡𝓲π“ͺβ™‘]
guinea piggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:01 am

I miss childhood most days...
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PeachyPlnk » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:47 pm

There's so much about childhood I can get nostalgic about. Trix yogurt. Trix cereal that wasn't just disappointing balls. Lara Croft Tombraider and MDK III. Build a Bear. Neopets. Nutrinopets. Deviantart when it wasn't filled with crap. Blackblood Alliance when it was going to be animated. Warriors. Gaurdians of Ga'Hoole...that's all I can think of. OTL
PeachyPlnk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DizzyGlitchez » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:50 am

I remember the times i was six, i used to play Club Penguin... I was obsessed for it.
But at school, i walked around the classroom, made random Club Penguin stories and spoke them for no reason.
This is the cringiest moment i had at childhood.
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me