How did you find Chicken Smoothie?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: How did you find Chicken Smoothie?

Postby oakhearted » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:38 am

Animal jam youtuber named julian2 i think
cheyne / adult / enfp-t / 4w5 / tritype: 495 / lawful good / sanguine [dom] / aest
carrd (main) :: carrd (cs) :: listo :: he/they :: toyhou.se :: oakhearted#8284 :: Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sig & pfp includes characters & ppl i kin | looking for new friends, hmu! | i'm in multiple fandoms ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken Smoothie Resources: help forum > faq > site rules > wiki > contact staff
oakhearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oakhearted » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:47 am

odyesseus wrote:oh my god... I remember being on Animal Jam back in 2012 and everyone was raving that this was the new Animal Jam and so I joined because a bunch of my internet friends did too. now it's 6 years later [removed] and I still browse the forums like every day because I love this website and full of genuinely beautiful souls. ♥︎

Same ;w; But I found out about it in 2013 ^^"
cheyne / adult / enfp-t / 4w5 / tritype: 495 / lawful good / sanguine [dom] / aest
carrd (main) :: carrd (cs) :: listo :: he/they :: toyhou.se :: oakhearted#8284 :: Image
sig & pfp includes characters & ppl i kin | looking for new friends, hmu! | i'm in multiple fandoms ^^
Chicken Smoothie Resources: help forum > faq > site rules > wiki > contact staff
oakhearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MAESIES » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:12 am

my classmate started playing it and then more than three quarters of my class got hooked
hi! I like Dogs! (so common right?).
MAESIES

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BabbyLou » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:11 pm

A friend at school showed me one day in the computer lab. This was in 2011, almost 7 years ago. Unfortunately that friendship didn't last too much longer after that as she moved away but I stayed on the website and here I am still c:
x[ ]
x[ ]
x[ ]
You have me.
Until every last star in the universe dies.
You have me.
x
BabbyLou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magicalweirdo626 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:17 am

My awesome friend showed me this site and got me hooked!!!
magicalweirdo626

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JesterTheFox » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:33 pm

My close friend showed me the site, I love it so far. :3
H a i i i ~
JesterTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LynxieRG » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:39 am

Just came across it on YT, forgot that it existed until recently. I was kinda bored so I just made an account and I don't regret it.
I tend to be pretty inactive, and only check up on CS once every so often.
LynxieRG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raikoen » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:01 pm

I heard about this site from a few of my friends =)

I think it's really clever, creative, and interesting!
Raikoen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mothcat » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:35 pm

really? ahaha my older sis played in '12 and I wanted to play too, but she never let me see the name of the game (okay I was 7-9ish ahaha) and I had wanted to play for like 4 years. One day I planned I was going to sneak up on her while she was playing. I then pretended like I didn't see anything. Then I took my tablet and looked around. I don't think I made an account, but the next year I found it again and joined. Really sneaky hehe.
sleepy finance student …
mothcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vinzsys » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:50 am

I think I found it from a youtube ad, or an ad on a different site. I first made an account in 2012 i think?
but some time in 2014 i stopped playing and forgot my account info, then in 2016 I remembered and got interested again, So i googled it and tried everything i could to get my account back, but the username i 100% remember i cant find, so i'm thinking it was deleted <:^)
So i made a new one! I think if i get a hold of my old account i'd just delete the older one instead of my new one at this point.
Or, ya know, whichever one the mods would want me to delete.
(Cus you should know im a stickler for rules!! I would most definitely give one of my accounts up so i would abide by them!)
hey i care for no rarities and im too stupid to actually think if a trade is fair or not i just want pretty pets
vinzsys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me