Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby trench » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:10 pm

Dearest Jakob
We kissed, I felt like doing more. But it wasn't right- we both knew that. I just miss you so so much, everything about you! I'm lonely, you said you were too. But we aren't together anymore- even tho all I want is more. Hopefully once we both mature we can start seeing each other again. I love you. I miss you.
we'll win but not everyone will get out

trench

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CoffeeGamer » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:17 pm

Dear X,
Sorry for being so clingy.. Sorry for being annoying.. I'm just scared.. I don't want you to leave my side.. I don't want you to stop talking to me.. But me being clingy and annoying probably will make you leave. But, if you do leave, I won't know what to do anymore. You are the reason I'm here. You make me happy. Sorry for hiding some things from you.. Sorry for not telling you how much I love you. Sorry for not helping much when you vent, yet you help me so much when I vent. I am so so sorry. Just.. Please don't leave my side.
From, Cleo Kamiya

<- Stay safe or he's gonna getcha :D
CoffeeGamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tinymantas » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:18 pm

Dear ex,
Why are you highkey mad at me when I don't want to be your friend. I'm sorry---I mean I shouldn't because I didn't do nothing wrong. It seems like it was completely your idea to leave me and find someone new because the validation wasn't strong no more. I knew something was up with you after our 2 months anniversary and there it goes, you wanting to break up with me. That day forward I toxicated my mind and now I'm trying so hard to leave my toxicated mind and fill it with positive but that negative thoughts come rolling back all because of you. I found someone new who gave me my life. I'm sorry i wasn't the one you were looking for. But I'm not sorry because you are the one who is completely breaking up with people that happens to be less that even two months. I wonder if you can manage to keep up with your boyfriend.
tinymantas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yubel Fated » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:06 am

I deleted my last post so I could post this more serious one.

Dear E,

I still wonder how I could've changed things. Should I have been less forward with you? Should I have fell a bit slower?

We were young, naive. I had just gotten out of a relationship when we grew closer. You either figured out you were a rebound before I had even figured this out or you genuinely were scared of me. And for that, I wanted to apologize. But its now as I'm writing this that I realize. You were only 14.

Too young to be in a relationship yet we dove right into it.

Though I don't regret it a bit, I still call myself Sharppointyredstuff. Though I haven't heard the name Shaddiewoo in a long while. Which is probably for the better as we haven't talked in some number of years. I still remember your friends hatred of lawn gnomes. The conversation we had late one night because neither of us wanted to stop talking to one another. The first time we confessed. That dork that tried to get us together after I'd confessed to liking you.

I hadn't ever meant to hurt you if I had. I understand why you left without a word. Your account just... Gone. I think I asked your friend why and he responded that you were having troubles. In which...... I hope that you had them resolved.

I thought I'd write about this on here before finally wringing in the towel and coming to the acceptance that I wont ever talk to you again as we once had. I had hoped that I'd come across you someday even if its not in me moving to your hometown like we'd always said I would. Even if you don't show me every site there is to see. Even if we don't do all the things we said we would if and when we moved.

Things are different now. We're both older and more mature, long distance relationships work when both parties put in the same amount of effort. Have the money and be old enough to see each other. We are none of those things. As much as I want it to be true, its not. It was neither of our faults. Too many things stacked against us from the very start.

I still love you and regard you as my very first boyfriend because honestly. Even though things happened and I got very frustrated with you. That was on me. I wanted attention constantly and was a seeker of such. My feelings and actions toward the subject were wrong and I went about it the wrong way and took it out on you for no reason. For what? It wasn't like you were ignoring me. I played the victim card and I cant remember much else. So a lot of it is on me for that reason.

It's just sad that I didn't come to terms with it until now. When its 4 in the morning and i'm dead tired.

Despite this though I hope you find a girl someday, if you don't already have one that is, to be happy with as we once were with each other. I myself consider this as an official break up letter, since we never technically broke up before you left. So this is a final goodbye from me, to you. Wherever you are.

Sincerely,

Bladeblood (Aka. WinterSerperior)
Last edited by Yubel Fated on Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm not your protagonist I'm not even my own
I don't know anything I don't even know what I don't know

And if you look outside you'll see disintegrating trees

╔══════════════╗
Name: Shadow
Profile: Judai/Jaden Yuki
Previous: Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Call me anything though! So be creative!
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

And if you look outside you'll see disintegrating trees

The artificial way the sunlight bounces off of
g̸̢̮̥̏͝l̷͔̘͍̑̍͝ì̶̛̠̖̒t̸̢̰̩̀̔̾̕c̴̨̘͌̄̈́̿h̶̡͙͔̫̆͜͝í̴̝̎͛̀n̵̡̘̰̈́̔ḡ̷̢̨̫̬̓̀ leaves

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysteryillusion » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:12 am

Dearest T,
Ah, this sounds so cheesy and cliche. And I know you'll never read this, which is the honest point to it. I love you more then the stars can count in the sky. Thank you for putting up with me and all my problems, even if they seem pointless and a huge waste of time. I know, we're both having a lot of problems right now, and everything seems to only get worse at times. I haven't been able to message much, and your family is only getting worse. But trust me, things will get better. And I'm not going anywhere. Not now, not ever. Just know that I'm trying, and I'm still thinking of you, even when I can't say anything for hours on end.

Forever honestly yours, A

Self,
I can't honestly say I love you nearly as much. Everything seems only to get worse with every word you even utter. You can try all you like to create worlds in which everything goes right, but you can't even leave the happiest, most innocent person in that world to stay that way. Hell, look what you did to Bohai. He doesn't deserve anything you pushed on him, and he's only ever forced himself to remain the happy brother to keep everyone else around him happy as well. He just sacrifices himself for everyone.
And I get it, you hurt them because you feel the same way. The reason why Cryptic is so much more hurt then any other character.
Because all you see in him is all your negativity. Everything you wish you could get rid of in yourself. But he deserves happiness.
If even that bit of yourself gets to be happy, stop hurting the one created to represent it. You have over a hundred that you could pick on, but you always have the same few that get it.
None of them deserve it, so just stop. Let them be happy. She's trying to hard to make them happy, and trying to be so understanding as to why you do it. But eventually she's just going to get tired of this.
You know you don't want that. Don't want her to get tired of you, leave you alone with everything you feel you deserve. You know how much you've fallen back to old feelings, old depression. If she goes, you know every feeling will fade to only pain until even that is too numbed to matter anymore. So don't do it.
She's telling you how to fix problems. Just listen to her for once, you idiot.

The only one who ever knows all your thoughts, myself

Mom,
I get it, you want me to be responsible. I need to be any adult, and you're not going to pay for my phone again. I'm working on it.
But I can't just instantly get over everything. It's not like moving home is just going to make everything disappear instantly.
Yeah, I don't have the same stress. But you stress me out too. I can't hardly talk to the one person who still matters because you disapprove of it. She's in Canada, so what? You can't talk, he's in Britain. So I do NOT want to hear it. And the thing of my messing around on my computer when I could be putting applications in, I get it. I need a job. But when I tell you I feel sick and overly depressed to the point I can't even force myself to eat, the computer is my way of trying to do something to distract from it.
I don't find pleasure in working my fingers off trying to do what you want. I no longer am fine with just being a puppet dancing on your strings.
Strings I cut long ago.
So just stop. Stop pushing me, stressing me out even more. I need time to heal, time you aren't allowing me. I can't be instantly perfect. You just believe I can because of all the years I pushed it off, hiding it until I was well and truly alone. I have someone who cares for me, stop pushing her away for me.
Let me be happy. Let me make my own choices. Understand exactly what I'm getting at with all of this, even though you'll never read it.
Let me try to write, try to draw. Try to work out the negative emotions on my own the way I always have. I won't do it alone,
I always have her to help. Even if I fear telling her things because I don't want to overload everything, there's always the chance I can fix everything without anyone ever knowing.

Your still depressed daughter, A

Sorry this is so long, I had to get it all out...
Last edited by Mysteryillusion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Waveclan
-Daypaw (Medicine Cat Apprentice)
-Viperpaw (Apprentice)
-Mintflower (Queen)
-Asp (Rouge Fighter)
Shadeclan
-Unfinished

My DeviantArt
My Toyhouse
Account art (C) The---Turnip---King
Mysteryillusion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WilsonHiggsbury » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:14 am

Dear J
You treated me so poorly, it nearly caused me to do something super bad
I still love you so much but you treated me so poorly
damn it..
From your Teddie..
ImageImageImageImage
WilsonHiggsbury

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caelus » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:28 am

haru,
i know you probably hate me and you have every reason to. our relationship was kind of doomed from the very beginning, wasn't it? i wish we could've been nicer to each other, could've not been so codependent and toxic and volatile in the short time we were friends. it's hard for me to even write this knowing the things i said to you, said about you, even though i know you've done the same.
i don't know why i acted that way towards you. that isn't who i am, and it never has been. i let my emotions get the best of me for the better part of a year and you were just someone for me to take it out on. i showed the worst parts of myself over and over again and forced you to deal with me.
i wish i could tell you how much i regret all of it. i hate the way i acted towards you and ian. i hate how i pushed everyone away and took everything out on myself, and refused to see how immature i was being when you were only trying to help me. i hate that i lost you over it, and as much as i've tried to get my life together since september, i'm still hurting. i still miss you. i know you don't miss me, and that's okay, but i wish i could have done things differently. i wish we both could've done things differently.
i wish you weren't in such a bad place right now, and i wonder if there's anything i could've done to help. i mean, being real, i probably would have made it worse and i'm glad you're getting the help you need. but god i wish i could've been there for you. that's just me being selfish, though.
maybe someday we can start over and learn from our mistakes. i'd be lying if i said a small part of me wasn't hoping you reply to that message, as short as it was. i know i'll be okay and we were better off ending things where we did, but i miss you so much.

i know you're going places in life, even if it's without me. i love you no matter what.

~ zav
Caelus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:42 am

Dear J,

Hey buddy. How have you been? I'm... I'm sorry for being myself. It's probably hard to deal with me everyday huh? I'm impressed in how you handle it well. I hope you're happy these days. You deserve to be happy. You're a great person. I wish we could meet in real life eventually. Do you think that maybe getting into the same college is still on? I miss the long chats that we've had as well as those long calls. You were always there for me. There's no way I could ever repay you for everything you've done for me J. I know I said I would get over it but... I'll never meet another guy like you who's treated me with so much respect and care. Who gave me a chance. Who made me start to slowly believe in myself. Who has saved my life countless of times. Who's made me feel worth it. Who's just made me feel like I can be the kid I once was around you. How could you ever get over a guy who's done so much for you like that? You can't. I still love you. As a friend, brother, and more than a friend. As cheesy as this is, there will never be enough stars in the sky to show you how much I love you.

- Z
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ParaKitty » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:40 pm

dear t,
Thank you so much for existing. Thank you for being so kind and patient, not forgetting me the past few years, and making my day. I can’t believe you actually remembered that I played moshi monsters back then, oml. You’re such a great person and you’re smart, but you don’t make very smart decisions sometimes. Good luck on the spanish finals!
“I’m probably going to forget my name on the finals”

Dear bio teacher,
Please cut my team some slack and let me skip the finals because I’m sure I’m going to fail and be even more of a disappointment to my parents :))
I’m trying

Dear h,
Thanks for letting her know that it’s 100 words min and not 200 ^^

Dear me,
Finals are approaching, time to actually study c:
And take better care of your skin
And maintain those A’s before they drop like bass drops
Last edited by ParaKitty on Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
ParaKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchblades » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:17 pm

👻 --
    i literally don't think that i'll ever be able to
    understand why you're here. i'm thankful but. i'm