Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby starlit sky » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:08 pm

Last edited by starlit sky on Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
starlit sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:13 pm

Dear P,

I don't understand it! I didn't even do anything. I said I'm sorry, and you still turn away and ignore me. You are the one who hurt me. Both physically and emotionally. I said I'm willing to forgive you, and yet you just ignore me??
I don't even remember doing anything.
The most I did was accidentally knock into you when we sat down - and you've been telling everyone I shoved you when you were struggling with books and you 'gently' tapped me on the shoulder - you had one book in your hand and you whacked the book against my fractured shoulder several times.
I would be happy to forgive you, if you just let me know what's wrong.
I miss having you as my friend.

- E

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      toyhouse | da | Mythz#9104

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ungodly » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:58 am

i. i wish we were better friends, because you honestly are a pretty cool person. maybe if i wasn't so self-conscious and unable to carry a conversation. i don't know. you just seem like that one friend. you know? like, the one who's just there and will be supportive and excited about things with you. but it's hard since we don't have any classes together anyways. i always see you around other people you know, so i don't have any opportunities. maybe that will happen one day.

ii. all i can say is that i can't tell if i actually like you or not. it fluctuates. i don't know why i do this, but i act a bit flirty around you. it's kinda weird though, because it's kind of unrealistic given the situation and you haven't said anything about being attracted to girls. you're one of the only people i can actually talk to without being awkward. but i wish our conversations were deeper and more personal. i wish you were less insensitive. either that, or i need to be less fragile.

iii. i won't forgive you for the time you made me join roblox. the last time you messaged me was two months ago, but we haven't had a real conversation since august. even then it was kind of weird. before that we hadn't talked for over a year. i don't think you would consider us friends anymore.

iv. i just wonder where you are now. maybe i'll dig up some old photos and search you up online. who knows.
say it aint so <3

ungodly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black soul. » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:16 am

Last edited by black soul. on Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
black soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunflower, » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:20 pm

dear x,
      so i finally saw the "real you" today
      and wow
      it was disgusting.
      i realized how much of a terrible human being you were.
      i'm amazed that i had ever liked someone like you.
      - me
my dream pets are the mini huskies from christmas 2008 :)
sunflower,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fwutter » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:18 pm

Friends and family

Seriously STOP saying "You're always sad once or twice a week". I am always sad. I'm always depressed. There are just some days it's so strong I can't fake happiness. And please stop telling me I should get out more, that doesn't make me feel any better, just stop it. And stop asking me why I'm like this, I don't know, sometimes I'm just sad and there would be no reason. Sometimes I am and I have a reason, but refuse to say it. Also stop saying "if you tell us you'll get better" No. It. Won't. It either wouldn't do a thing or it would make it worse. Just leave me alone please.

S.

Thanks for being there for me. My past self would never think some one like you would stay with me after all that happened, I had to drop so many people, and surprisingly none of them were you, I'm proud of you for growing up.

A.
Don't think I don't see you. Stop stalking me, thanks.
Fwutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenor » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:51 am

Dear j,
So many mixed signals fam
Do you like me like that???
Huh..
🐀 ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 🐁
♡ rats | orange | romantic ♡
trades | giveaways | poems
mischief | mini mischief | orange hoard
my cs world record
🐭 🍊 🐭
(goose, purrah, jasmine, captain)
ImageImageImageImage
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rancidram » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:10 am

Hey grandma,
I'm hoping to see you this summer, I miss you and grandpa so much. It's hard to believe that your selling your house. I grew up with that house. The large, open yard. The hill me and my sister used to slide on. The giant oak tree we used to have picnics at. The fire place we used to meet up at on certain nights. The one sunny area where there used to be a garden, and now its a spot to sit and enjoy the view. The hill below the balcony. The dock where we would jump into the lake and swim. There was so much about where you lived. I'm going to miss that place. I love it to death.
This is my plan, after I retire, I will move up there and buy that house. And relive everyday there. All the memories I have had. I promise I will buy this house. It's my dying wish.
Love,
Ryu
(Ryu isn't my real name! Its a name I go by online!)
╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
r a n c i d r a m
black lives matter • empty the tanks • feminist
most likely inactive
ImageImageImage
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝
rancidram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:52 am

________
___-
________
"taking a road you thought you wanted to travel,
and then realizing later on it was the wrong direction,
So you turn back to try again- is perfectly ok."
Last edited by drift. on Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akame, » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:00 am

dear . ,
    ahaha, i dont know why im writing this in all honesty, maybe its because i cant really tell if im happy or not these days. but whenever im with you there is no shred in my mind that im not happy. im always heart-broken whenever you feel sad or angry and all those other negative emotions. i try, i really do try to help you smile and i hope i am. you have many friends that care about you and are way better at being a genuine friend than i am. where as im just an obnoxious little no-body with nothing to give. im glad i met you and i hope we keep on being friends for the rest of our lives. but i know friendships dont last forever and it hurts to say that. i just wanna say this while were still friends. you're the most beautiful person in the world and i hope only good things come to you for now on. i hope you and your crushes get together soon because both you and them are wonderful people and i hope they too only get good things that come to their way. i dont know why but when you say "i love you/ily" to me i feel that you mean the opposite, i hope that's just me and not the truth.
    im sorry im such a bad friend. also, remind me never to give advice again. as much as i want to help people it always turns out wrong or unhelpful in a way. so yeah. sucks to be me
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me