Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby XxPeaches » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:20 am

Dear M,
It all started in fourth grade, when I began to notice how amazing, sweet, and kind you were. I have to admit, I crushed so madly, I think my heartbeat was twice as fast every time I saw you! Needless to say, we were quite good friends, and you showed it. Years have come and gone, and we haven't uttered a single word to each other. Despite that, I will always hold on to those good memories, and will never forget how you made me feel. I may not feel the same flutter when I see you, but you will always be one of the most awesome friends I've ever had!
-Peaches
XxPeaches

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sapphire_Amulet » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:21 am

Dear R. E

Why did you have to hurt me the way that you did? We were friends since grade one and me switching schools should not change that. Although we have not talked for about 6 months I hate to admit that I miss you and wish you were still my friend. I am told to let go and that things change, but you were the only one that understood my "weird" nature. I still hate how you try and text me like we are still best friends, but it's over!

From S
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
WITH YOU !!
──────── █▒

Image Image
┌─▒────────┐
/ / / / credit

└──────────┘
┌──────▒─┐

Hi! I'm Sapphire!
I'm a huge Marvel fan
and I dunno what
to write here so,
wow have a heart ❤

└────────┘
TILL THE END

Image Image
▒█

███████████
███████████

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Sapphire_Amulet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxPeaches » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:12 am

Dear E,
You're a wonderful friend. You're so funny, sweet, smart, charming, and full of energy! Yet so, so insecure. I can see the holes where you want me to fill up. You've yelled at me for not doing everything you desire your "bff" to do. One of the most childish and annoying things, though, was when you threatened to shun me after I refused to tell you a secret. You're afraid of losing a friend. You're afraid that you'll be left alone to be picked off by vultures. I have never told you all these things, but oh, how I want to! Thank you for being some weird form of a friend for two years straight.
-Peaches
XxPeaches

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plane » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:16 am

dear m, g, r and b,

leave me alone c:

~k
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 ♡
────────────────────────
𝖭𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖲𝗎𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖢𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗌 𝖫𝗂𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾📞 988
plane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xan » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:46 am

dear j
ur giving me mixed signals, you tore me up, what makes you think I want you back in my life, period. Friends, something more, either way I want you gone or I want an apology

dear s
you don't get with ur homies ex thats wrong, did you even ask j if he was cool with you trying to talk to me? Either way i'm not interested, lets just be friends and stop trying to make it something more before it gets weird and you ruin a decent friendship.

dear c
i love you, im just not boutta tell you yet.

dear a
stop letting girls take advantage of you

dear f
you really get on my nerves, we were cool as mutual friends now you wanna hangout all the time and be my "bestfrienddddd" and for awhile I was like yeah ight but the more time I spend with you the more you make my soul itch, just chill. You aren't the best influence on me either, look you're a nice person and I appreciate you linking me back up with c, but I don't wanna be as close as you wanna be

virgo xx-xx really good napper xx-xx thats itxx
xan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:58 am

dear c,
    did u seriously just fall asleep again?? i,,

anathema ‣ grad student ‣ 21+
kinda only here to rp and trade lolz

x
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:20 am

dear c and s,
stop copying everything i do. its getting annoying.
        x
        she/her, artist, guitarist, canadian
        neocity ♥ | stray kids | |

x
x
x
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby night skyy » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:30 am

dear a

i love you a lot, and i want a future with you but... is that what you want? i know your past, we've been friends for 10 years. you have told me everything, but are you ready for something i want?

dear c
a misses you a lot, why were you driving so fast to get back home? they told us it was you who had hit another car but by accident. you almost destroyed a, did you know that? they recovered from the crash, but losing their last piece of you almost crushed them. and not only were you my then best friend, now girlfriend's fiance, you were my friend. and we all miss you, but you left and took d with you.

dear d
it's been a while since you died with your dad. your mother misses you a lot, and i hope that when they join you, c & your baby brother, you all can be happy again.
you were too young to understand what was happening, but i was always aun sky. and i miss having a little kid to look out for. i miss you d, so does your mother.

dear me
a needs you. help them. help them remember there is not only joy in what they had lost, but in what they can find.
night skyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nebulaswoon » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:41 am

dear a;

i miss you,,,like a lot and i wish i could still talk to you like things are normal. you made me feel something and i miss that. hopefully you're doing good and you haven't forgotten about me yet. i also hope that you're happy and getting enough sleep. and i hope you're eating well. i just hope you're doing well. i still think abt you a lot and i lowkey hope you do the same. i just miss what we had and i still haven't forgotten all of our funny inside jokes that we both loved, i always think abt them. also, i kept all of those cute messages you used to send me that made me smile and i look at them a lot. anyways,,, yeah you were probably the best thing that ever happened to me and i mean that.

⋙ NIKO/SLAYER
⋙ 19, IT/HE
⋙ QUUER + TRANS +AUTISTIC + PATHETIC BOY SWAG
⋙ WEIRD CREATURE LIVING IN YOUR PUTER
⋙ ENJOYER OF EVERYTHING COOL THIS WORLD HAS 2 OFFER
⋙ I LOVE MY LITTLE PONY IT IS MY FAVORITE THING EVER!
⋙ I <3 TOXICOLOGY AND MEDICAL SCIENCE
⋙ HUGE ENJOYER OF BULL TERRIERS
nebulaswoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serpentine. » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:55 am

moony -

im sorry, alright? haven’t i made enough indirects to you already? i don’t even know what i did. one day you talk to me constantly - and we have talked constantly for years - and then i make one idiotic post and you go completely silent? i’ve tried to apologize for whatever i did that made you so distant from me. and i know we don’t talk anymore but i loved you. you made me happy. and then you broke me, whether you wanted to or not. i’ve moved on, and i try so hard not to think of you but i can’t help it.

i’ve found someone, now. llewyn makes me happy, too, and my platonic siblings, avi, tarragon, and layla make me smile every day. i’m done begging for you to forgive me, i really am, and im in a better place then i was. still, i am truly sorry for whatever i did to make you hate me.

maybe someday you’ll find it in your heart to forgive me. or maybe you’ll forget me. either way. i’m sorry.

- thomas james / tj
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me