Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Emberneko » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:50 am

C,

I hope you don't think I'm sad that you're gone. I finally realized that kind of pain and trouble you caused, while I passed it off as "love". We were just two immature kids in what not even a five-year-old would call a "relationship". I just have to say, I'm so glad you're gone. Oh, also, I heard of your new interest. I feel kind of bad for her, I hope she won't have to endure what I went through. And, in case you really are so thick-headed that you didn't understand this message, I regret wasting so much time on you, and I'm very glad I found someone new.

-"Ember"

┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

┌──────────────────────────────────┐
"I wish love was as perfect as love itself."
└──────────────────────────────────┘
Emberneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:00 am

.....................................................................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................................................................
💔Dear Hannah,
I honestly don't know what to do to to get you to listen to me,I've given up trying to make it up to you.This isn't my fault,this time I'm not to blame,you won't take responsibility for your actions,I don't understand why you can't just get over yourself.
When you blocked me it felt as if you stabbed me right through my heart,my heart isn't as cold as you think it is.
Why does the years of friendship now mean nothing to you?Tell me what I have done wrong.It hurts a lot and I can't seem to put you out of my mind.
I sit here writing this full of anger and sadness,I don't want to cry over this,I know you would laugh at me if I did.I'm a tough and somewhat careless guy,you know that,that's probably why you never asked if I was okay or how I was.You asked the same things to Anna,because she showed her pain and I do not.

I'm supposed to be the strong one,the joker,the reckless bad boy,but I don't think I can be tough anymore.Our falling out has also partly led to me falling out with Joanna,she keeps bring up you,she's saying its all my fault,but its not,no one believes in me.

Today I was looking through my phone,I came across a few pictures from our Sherlock Tour.

Damn just started crying,I'm ashamed of myself.

It made me think back to when we seemed to own the world,we got up to so much,we had so many memories,good and bad. Remember Trevor,he was one of the first memories that we got to make.

I think this also hurts because we could have been something else,maybe.
We were literally inseparable back in the day,we were the king and queen of inside jokes.Jokes that never failed to make us laugh,but thinking about them now just hurts.

Remember all the times with "Jack",that's really what brought us together,that weird obsession we had,we would plot,scheme and follow him around.Ah,those were the days.

I regret apologising,I'm kicking myself now for apologising to you because I wanted to keep in touch,because I needed someone to talk to you,but you don't understand that,you never will.

I've started crying again,I'm angry at myself again for letting my emotions overcome me.You know I'm proud of my "stiff upper lip" mentality which is at the moment non existent.

I know I have to move on,but I can seem to only do that if I understand why you hate me.I need to understand why,but I won't get the chance.

It's 1:15 right now,you know I'm not much of a sleeper,I should be binge watching some tv show,but I'm not,I'm writing this stupid letter about the things I'll never get to tell you.

Its sad to think you mean so much more to me than I mean to you,god that hurts.

This is the end of the letter,its nearly 2:00 and I'm not finished,but I need to end somewhere

from you boy,always,Callum.
(Written over 24 hours ago)
❤️Dear Eli,
God,I love you Eli.It might not be true love but I do love you.I honestly don't know what I would do without you.You are pretty much my only friend.One day I hope we can meet properly.You are the cutest and sweetest boy I have ever "met" and I just want you to be happy.

I know you don't feel the same way,that's okay.

Love from Cal.
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby day; » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:03 am

dear ,

i'm so tired.

boop

PH | fangirl

-

i joined '15 but i had like a two year hiatus so just ignore how much of a noob i am

-

writer - artist
day;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RPG » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:02 am

dear y,
    please answer me.
RPG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:17 am

dear self,,

get yourself together please. get your grades back up and see what honor classes you qualify for!! see if that horrible sub can recommend you into science honors!! do your independent reading project!! get into english honors!! cp geometry!! anything to have a higher chance of being with her!! prepare yourself!! the year isn't over yet!!
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luminosity » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:45 am

Dear _ _ _ _ _

I'm so sorry for not being good enough for you, not right for you, and all i did

was cause stress on you . I don't wanna be like you. I'm sorry I didn't like the

things you did, or even play any of the games you did. I didn't want to be like

you, but I didn't want to hurt you. you were everything and you used me.

I dint have any control. I tried helping you, you pushed me away. I couldn't

hold on any longer. time went by. I missed you, and you would always message

me. it's been an emotional train wreck trying to help me help you. you pushed

me away, and now it's my turn to finally do what I've been trying to do for a

year now. it's too much to me to watch your happiness decay. I am happy. I am

creative. I am smart and funny. I am athletic. I want you to be like that. I want

you to go away, and all those memories that go with it. I'm sorry. actually, I'm

not sorry. you wreck my life the point where it's messing with my education. I

wanna goto school. I wanna go to college, and I will work my ass off to be the

best I can be. your not gonna hold me back anymore. I'm done. forever.

goodbye.
hi i’m gigi !

she/they
gemini ☼ gemini ☾ cancer ↑
astrology enthusist, film photographer, all things ow & fanf

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

its been a long time since I’ve been active on here. please be patient thx!
luminosity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:50 am

the only reason i cannot send this is because the people i want to send this to are gone...

dear victims of the florida high school shooting

i hope you are resting at peace... what happened to you was not something any of you deserved. it hurts me to think of what your families are going through. what you all went through when you were shot... it really hurts so many people. its affecting me so much even when i didnt know any of you personally. its just so hard to fathom that someone actually did that. someone some of you KNEW... it hurts me so freaking much. why... why someone did that. no why someone COULD do that is so hard to do. it breaks my heart that the youngest of you were 14 and the oldest of you was 49. it hurts... i hope all of you rest in peace... youre forever in my mind... <3

love,
g...
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spiderkisser » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:48 am

Dear a,
I want to assure you how much you mean to me. My entire world just about revolves around you. I can't imagine a single day without you. It kills me to see you like this. You deserve to be happy, you deserve more than this. And it bothers me that I can't do anything about it. But.. I really do love you. You are my best friend, and I will always be here for you.
Every time I see you my heart beats a little faster, and I just feel happy around you. But at the same time, I'm terrified. I'm terrified of ruining our friendship, and making it just.. awkward. I know you can't possibly like me the same way I do you, and every day that thought tears me apart. I die every day just watching and knowing what you're going through. I'm sorry that you have to feel like that. Just know, somebody loves you.
Love, x

Dear xxx,
I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you. I'm sorry that nothing I do is right. I'm sorry that I'm so tired I can barely wake up in the morning. I'm sorry that I care too much about other people and what they think. I'm sorry that I'm a horrible failure, I'm sorry that I'm a terrible person. I'm sorry I'm useless. I know I'm weak, I'm pathetic, I'm stupid. I second-guess myself with everything. 'Am I doing this right? What if I mess up? What if I ruin everything again? I can't do anything, I'm just useless. Why can't I do anything right?' I'm sorry that I'm just a pathetic lump of anxiety. I can't even talk to people without having an internal panic attack. I'm just..
I'm not good enough. Nothing I do is good enough.
I will never be good enough for anyone.
-x

Dear reader,
Take care of yourself today. Somebody loves you, and don't forget that. Someone will be there to catch you if you fall. They'll be there to help you back up.
-x
-------------------------------------

hi im spiderkisser i kiss spiders
──────────── Image ────────────
he/they | autistic (obviously) | adult
icon
spiderkisser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yetzali » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:05 pm

x
      kim jonghyun

today, it's been two months since your departure.
      yesterday your closest friends, your brothers even, had their first concert since it happened.
      you were with them for it all, same with the one today, did you like it?

facing reality is hard, i don't think i've accepted it yet, i'm pretty sure i won't, how could i?
      i hope we can meet one day, i'm not sure if it'll be a long time or a short time,
      but just know that i'm thinking about the day we can all be together in paradise.

i love you, i've thought about you every day, i'll continue to do that.
      thank you for the gift, too. hearing your voice yesterday as well,
      was the most amazing thing that i, that any of us, could of wished for.
      thank you again, for the gift, for you, thank you.
xImage
sarah
infj
she/they
pm me for dog pictures
yetzali

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teabug » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:19 pm

hey x.

part of me doesn’t want to believe i have a crush on you. part of me doesn’t even know if these feelings are true.

you won’t remember this. one time you were ranting about your cute little horse riding adventure. we were sitting on the grass. i sat in front of you, and your back was turned to the sun. the way you looked when that sun hit your face and hallowed your body took my breath away.

i don’t think you noticed because i continued nodding along. i couldn’t speak. your hazel eyes that swirled with excitement captivated me and took my attention away.

maybe i do like you.

im sorry.
HAHA man i have no idea what to put here oh well

tbh im not very good at this game xx tehe

i love lions. will trade anything for lions!!!!!$ <3
teabug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups