Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

write a letter you can't send —

Postby calculator » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:56 am

dear river,
    really nervous for the date tomorrow.. well excited, but you know you were the homecoming king last year.. your date was the hottest chick in school.. perfect curly blond hair, small waist, big lips.. just the sweetest girl in that school, but you decided to show interest in dating me. just confused, but open to it.
    love you,
    chey.
calculator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Nannernanner07 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:41 am

Dear C,
You mean so much to me, you are one of the most important people in my life.
I'm so sorry about your recent breakup, but I was there for you, right?
Being there for you was to show you how much I care, how much you mean to me.
I think it's finally time I tell you..
I love you
[☾ “EVERY TOWN ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
HAS AN ELM STREET!”

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Nanner || She/Her
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Freddy Krueger’s #1 fan. Profile’s kind of a wip right now, cut me some slack! Haven’t played in forever haha.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Jake Park. ♥
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

[i]”WELCOME TO

PRIME TIME!” ☽]┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚
Nannernanner07

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightmareLane » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:16 pm

To Funny Joke Neckbeard Guy-

How dare you? I don't care that you came into my game against female gamers, fine. I don't care that you proceeded to rant about us. I don't care that you kicked me from my own game, stalked me through the rest of the games I tried to play with my little brother (whom I have not seen or talked to in weeks, by the way), killed me in every round, insulted me and my sexuality and everything about what little of my life I put out there. I don't care that you chose to continue to harass me at every turn, fine.

Heck, I humoured you. I fired back. We sat in that lobby and railed on each other for probably an hour, Funny Joke Neckbeard Guy. I didn't like that you found my stream, but whatever. Fine. Watch it, hear all the things I say about you. At this point, you deserve it. You had no right to pull the single comment on my Steam profile into it, complimenting me on a well-played game and saying the guy just wanted into my pants. You had no right to drag the kid that randomly joined us two rounds prior into it. You had no right to drag my little brother into it. They're just kids. You had no right to imply that I was doing those things to them, that I would ever. EVER. do any of that to him. He laughed and sassed you back up and I know he doesn't care, but I do.

And how DARE you say that about my father, about my grandparents, about people you don't even know. About people that have been through more things than you could ever imagine. About people that have been to war, that have survived abuse, that have dealt with a family that is so cruel most of it is estranged. That have shown more love and support to me and my brother than you could ever imagine. How DARE you imply my father would to any of that to my brother. How DARE you imply that I would provide any kind of favours of that nature to my grandfather, that he isn't even my grandfather, for the sake of alcohol and college tuition. Off of ONE COMMENT. (Which, by the way, was referring to the fact I had run out of tea three rounds prior and had not had a chance to refill my glass.)

I refuse to allow scum like you to ruin my experiences. Gaming is not for "male gamers only." Gaming is for everyone. I did not "knowingly enter a field meant for males only" by being given a GameBoy and Pokemon at the age of four by Santa Claus. I did not "choose" to fall in love with the little sprites on the screen and decide I wanted to make it my hobby. I did choose to continue playing and "bring this upon my self" and to be honest I don't even care. I have been through worse abuse than what you have given me. I have dealt with misogynistic gamers longer than you have run around with your pathetic little "#nofemalegamers", I have dealt with stalkers and depression and medical issues that would drive you to the corner in tears and I have come out better. You are a pathetic piece of trash that doesn't even deserve the community ban username you so sadly hide behind. I hope you get what you deserve.

With all the wrath of a female gamer,
NightmareLane, aka htemoirail

(I needed to vent. If any of this is against the rules (I read them and I think I'm clean but in the heat of the moment sometimes things go out the window) please PM me and I will take it down. Thank you.)
Avvie made by me <3 Considering doing slug adopts, PM me if interested ^u^
Trade me!
NightmareLane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaintVenom » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:18 pm

Dear past self,
You will come to learn how much you miss going to swim practice no matter how much you hated it. The days in winter driving in your dads car, listening to the same fall out boy songs until you find a new artist in a few months, only to end up listening to them agian on repeat. Hearing your alarm blare at 5:30 AM to the song that now causes you to instantly wake up and look for a swim suit even if you're just listening to it. Your body pulsing full of anxiety while driving because you are scared of judgment and failure while swimming which is now just a minor fear but you will still feel it everytime. Looking out the window into a a dark, cold, night sky while the moon beams as if it's never seen light. When you arrive chlorine will hit you nose as if you have never met it before. You always end up worrying that none of your friends will be there but they always are. Feeling the cold, crips air hit your lungs whilst doing dry land but you manage to still breathe. Finally getting into the water and leading the second lane because all your friends went to that lane, but you still looked to the fast first lane longing to be in it. Making eye contact with people from the other lanes while underwater and the boy you had feelings for in yours. Once you get out of the water and you're changed and ready to go, you'll always walk out in the middle of winter without shoes, you will walk to the car and you will feel little spikes of rocks and ice spike your feet as if they are trying to attack your nerves on your shoeless feet, thus, forcing you to run to the car and shake the sediment off your feet. You then drive off, only to return the very next day.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

♡ASMR enthusiast, Toji Fushiguro fangirl, perfume addict♡

ImageImageImage
SaintVenom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pizilo » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:33 pm

Dear ______,
Please stop asking me who i am going to ask to homecoming
I want you to ask me to homecoming
But you're asking her instead.

sincerely,
"friend"
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

I love to write, draw, and hang out with my wonderful pets.
I have 3 cuddly cats, and 2 hand-trained birbs.
I'm kinda addicted to both Chicken Smoothie and ACNF.
I'm super friendly. I'll take the time to read and view every trade and PM someone sends me.
pizilo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellebore » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:37 pm

Your behavior was exactly like one of his, but arguably worse considering the context and language. If you snap at me like that ever again, I don't know what I'll do, but it sure isn't worth another sacrifice. You better believe I'm quick to straighten things out now. Thank god for the lessons of past wounds.
Last edited by hellebore on Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CHARACTER CLEAROUT
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Please let me know if I overpay a lot in trades!! I probably don't know!
Only returning for trades
Chronically ill but sword in hand
Armed but warm-hearted

xxxxxxx about | my : sweets
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
playing HZD between naps ██████★
bats | flowers | moths ★█████
▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hellebore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dakotapaws » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:45 pm

my old high school,
i miss you.
i miss the teachers. i miss band class. i miss my underclassmen that i loved like family. i miss art class. i miss having routine everyday. i want to cry because i miss you. i wanted out while i was there. but now that im not, i feel left out. like im missing something. online college isnt the same. i miss high school.
Wolf Therian | Image | Image | Art Shop | Hoards
discord: dakotapaws#8971
dakotapaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koushi. » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:06 am

Dear John,

You said I could be honest with you about everything, so here it goes.

You are one of the most lovely human beings on the planet. You are kind, funny, assertive, and romantic. We sort of evolved into dating a few months back and that was when I realized that I can't be what you want. You want to hold hands in the hallway and I don't. We tried and I chickened out because my anxiety and just because I'm not into that mushy-gushy stuff. You talked to me about taking me to prom in a super extravagant way that scares me. You look at me with such love in your eyes and all I can see is something that I can potentially mess up because I'm too scared. I see someone who feels something I don't. I don't feel the butterflies in my stomach, but I still like to see you. I don't feel the urge to walk hand in hand because it's super romantic and sweet. That's just not me. I've tried but I just can't get myself to work right and I don't know why. That is why I decided to write this.

I need to take a step back. Figure out what is going on inside my head because I can't seem to find out what's going on. Believe me, this is none of your fault. It's mine and I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me for screwing up like this. I still hope that we can be friends. Please, please don't take this out on yourself. It's my fault for having faulty wiring.

Your dearest,
    Charlie.
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryuunosuke » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:34 am

Last edited by ryuunosuke on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ImageImage
    Leon - Male (He/Him) - Adult - VN+JP OK
    My waifu (Madara) is better than yours
    Signature WIP
    ryuunosuke

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby marina. » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:00 am

dear r, a, l, and i
    youre my best friends in the world and I'm so happy that I have you guys to talk to ;w; you guys seriously mean the world to me !!!
    marina.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me