♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Pinesong » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:44 pm

WastedSpace wrote:
Pinesong wrote:Hey there! Need some help : )

So I have this massive crush on my best friend.
He broke up with his ex, which he's still friends with I guess, for the 'better'. Well, actually she broke up with him for the 'better'. I feel like we could totally have something but I have no idea if he still has feelings for his ex. Sort of killing me. How would I find out if he does?
I feel like it would be really pushy to straight out ask: hey so do you still have feelings for her? Also He might read something into it and I really don't want it to come off as me asking if he were interested in me.
Sorry if this seems abrupt just trying to make this short =)

Thank youuuuu

I agree that it'd be pushy to just ask how he feels about his ex. And I'll add that I think you're too caught up on his ex, jmo. Talk to him! Make friends with him! Get an idea for where he's at and if you're comfortable admitting your feelings. And if you're doubting that he's ready to move on, then keep waiting.

I do want to caution and say that people are capable of holding deep feelings for more than one person. His feelings for his ex, if he does have them, may never go away. But that doesn't mean he can't move forward with a different, healthy relationship. ^^ However, I think you should talk to him and just get to know him more as a person. Then judge for yourself if he seems interested. =)

thanks for the advice c:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Pinesong
I'm interested in arts,
warrior cats, and many other things
always looking for friends so
feel free to shoot me a pm!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

━━━━━━━━━

𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐠𝐬 ━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━ 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝,

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬 ━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Pinesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby x3numnumx3 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:34 am

My crush - he's really nice and I have to admit that he's really cute, and he helps me through bullying and things - but online. Online is the only time we talk and interact, and in real life at school if we see each other we somehow have eye contact for a split second and then hurry off pretending that we never saw each other. Being honest idk why I'm doing this, and if he actually doesn't like me or anything, since he's the really quiet but confident one in his friends group.
x3numnumx3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelChan » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:24 am

x3numnumx3 wrote:My crush - he's really nice and I have to admit that he's really cute, and he helps me through bullying and things - but online. Online is the only time we talk and interact, and in real life at school if we see each other we somehow have eye contact for a split second and then hurry off pretending that we never saw each other. Being honest idk why I'm doing this, and if he actually doesn't like me or anything, since he's the really quiet but confident one in his friends group.

I was in a similar situation about a year ago. While I'm not the best advice giver on these types of things, I can tell you this:

- There's a high chance your crush likes you back if he's also very shy around you. If you were to be friendzoned/ not liked by him, he wouldn't be shy around you, as you mentioned his personality type as being confident around his friends.

-While it might be scary at first, try inviting him to get some coffee or just hanging out sometime. If you're legitimately interested in being in a relationship with your crush, it's going to be a lot better if you can chat at least a little in real life. The first time trying to chat can be quite awkward, but I can promise you that if both of you are interested in meeting again after one awkward time, things will get a bit less weird between you two. If you'd like to try my advice (meeting up with him), PM or reply me :)
PixelChan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appi » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:18 am

i’m currently in an online relationship, and i’m just feeling so... sad. for lack of better word..
    that our relationship would never go through to the point of real life. it’s just sad, knowing that
    this will end someday. even though in my wildest dreams we somehow make it to the end although that’s a totally ridiculous thought.
    we both know it can’t go past that stage. and that just makes me sad. oof.

it just wouldn’t work- it wouldn’t. it would be too different, and it will not turn out right. he doesn’t want to, even if i do. i do, secretly, it’s such a wild dream and longing that i have. and it probably won’t be what i expect, it will probably not meet my expectations, it will be worse. but for some reason i still have that longing. maybe its just the hopeless romantic part of me dreaming to the ends of the world. i would try, but i’m too scared. too scared to actually make it happen and find out the truth about what will happen.

that’s it.

—-

sorry guys just needed to rant ! no one needs to reply to this if they don’t want to 🌸
do you like omelettes?
appi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamorasass » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:30 am

appi wrote:
    i’m currently in an online relationship, and i’m just feeling so... sad. for lack of better word..

I honestly don't have anything to tell you that will help because I was in the same boat. Long distance isn't for everyone and it's definitely not for me. Just remember, if it's meant to be it will be. And this too shall pass.

♕── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

just you average marvel nerd &
      starmora enthusiast living life as
      a full time working cat mom!
      LIGHTS OFF!

┌──────────────────┐
      service dog chat job chat
      └──────────────────┘
gamorasass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inevitablis Orbivium » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:02 pm

Lately, things have been going great with me and my new (and first) boyfriend. However, I'm getting the feeling we're going a little too fast. We had our first date less than a week ago and our next date is scheduled for 8 days. Although we've known each other for more than 3 years, and have known we liked each other for more than 1, it's not like we were dating for all that time ya know?

I digress, the real question I have pertains to a recent event. We text a lot due to the fact we go to different schools despite the fact we live close to each other. Last night he texted me "I love you" and in an odd sleep/panic mode, I reciprocated. "I love you too." Are we going to fast or is it different for different couples? Should I take something back? Am I overthinking this? We are so awkward in real life that online is really the only place where he shows actual feelings towards me so I don't want to make him feel more closed off.

I'm just really nervous because I kind of want to slow down but I really enjoy talking to him and "hearing" him say these things to me.
ImageImage
╔════════════════╗
Female-Bisexual-ENTP
Hi! I enjoy chatting with
others so please feel free to
shoot me a pm. I would also
love it if you sent over a trade! c:

Signature was made by: Me
╚════════════════╝
Links!

Trades

Auction
Inevitablis Orbivium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:11 pm

Inevitablis Orbivium wrote:Lately, things have been going great with me and my new (and first) boyfriend. However, I'm getting the feeling we're going a little too fast. We had our first date less than a week ago and our next date is scheduled for 8 days. Although we've known each other for more than 3 years, and have known we liked each other for more than 1, it's not like we were dating for all that time ya know?

I digress, the real question I have pertains to a recent event. We text a lot due to the fact we go to different schools despite the fact we live close to each other. Last night he texted me "I love you" and in an odd sleep/panic mode, I reciprocated. "I love you too." Are we going to fast or is it different for different couples? Should I take something back? Am I overthinking this? We are so awkward in real life that online is really the only place where he shows actual feelings towards me so I don't want to make him feel more closed off.

I'm just really nervous because I kind of want to slow down but I really enjoy talking to him and "hearing" him say these things to me.

I'm very sorry to say that none of us can answer this for you. There isn't like a standard timeline you need to follow or something. When you're ready for what depends on you both personally and your experiences. However, I will say that if you're feeling things are going too fast... well, just don't deny how you're feeling. One thing I would advise, though, is to figure out kinda what you want in terms of pace and such and then talk to your boyfriend. =3
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:46 am

Inevitablis Orbivium wrote:Lately, things have been going great with me and my new (and first) boyfriend. However, I'm getting the feeling we're going a little too fast. We had our first date less than a week ago and our next date is scheduled for 8 days. Although we've known each other for more than 3 years, and have known we liked each other for more than 1, it's not like we were dating for all that time ya know?

Like WastedSpace said, it really depends on you and how comfortable you are. But I know personally, saying 'I love you' has never been a big deal because to me, they're really just words. I'm in love with this girl who liked me back for a while, and we told each other we loved each other before we knew, while we liked each other, and continue to today, because there are enough different kinds of love for us that it doesn't need to be romantic in any way, because we're really close friends. Not really sure what the point of this is, but if you're comfortable, then you're not doing anything wrong. It really is important to listen to yourself, though, and make sure you make it clear to him if you feel like things are moving too fast.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

ImageImage
Hi! I'm Erin/Eren/Aaron. Um.
Not sure what else to put here...I
guess, I'm kinda an average
teen...ask my pronouns, please.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
to die for lack of love is horrible.

the asphyxia of the soul.

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Constellation. » Wed May 02, 2018 5:51 pm

Everyone's definition of love is different. Someone could believe they love someone when they start liking them and that it deepens in time. Someone else could believe they love someone after they've been together a long time and have a rich and deep bons. Two people could feel the exact same way about each other and still only one of them could be in love. It's very broad.

If you feel like you're not ready to say it or that that's not your definition of love, then you don't have to say it. That's up to you to decide.
Happy Dec. 18th! Watch my risk pets grow!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Constellation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Thu May 03, 2018 12:26 am

aaaaah I just tried messaging my crush over social media.
I haven’t seen him for ages and I had to do something. I’ve never messaged him over social media before and I can’t hold a conversation with someone whose not a close friend to save my life. He messaged back but I just realised how difficult it is to actually have a conversation with someone whose not my friend without sounding like a maniac.
I also don’t want to message any of my friends about this because all but one are surprised I still like him. I have liked him for a while now but thats only because I’m so picky with this stuff that I don’t like someone knew every week.
I wish I could see him again.

I also think he’s not with his girlfriend anymore. That really makes little to no difference to where I started but at least knowing this gives me something - I haven’t worked out what yet though.

Isn’t life fun
⠀ ⠀._____________
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ┊ ✫ ✫ .┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ⊹ ......||┊ ✫ .................
x...x.|..||.| .xx.
x ⠀✧xxxxxxxxx....⠀✧
x..┌-.-..-...-....-
....|xx • she/her ✦ equestrian • australian ✦xxxxx.xx|
....|xx rarely active but still here • im not good xxx...|
....|xx at collecting so feel free to trade & help xxxx..|
....|xx me out ✦ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-....-...-..-.
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me