♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:55 am

OK, so I'm kind of over my other crush on that supervisor of mine- he got promoted and started low-key snitching on some of the cashiers.

But now.....
I had a week long crush on a fellow cashier, but I had dropped it after that supervisor showed up. Now that I'm over that supervisor... I'm sorta back to the other cashier.
And... He was at the register behind me, laughing with one of the customers, and.... I started involuntarily grinning. I've never done that with anyone else's laugh except family. But he laughs, and I grin dispite helping a customer, myself.

Aaaaahhhhhh
Image -...-...-...-ImageImage922,931Image203Image-...-...-...-Image

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImage
"....I wish it'd start rainin' money."
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 492 (M) Imagex 543 (S)
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:58 am

I'd like a pm pls :3

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Coffee » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:51 pm

chat noir. wrote:Hello,
So about a few months ago (I want to say around Jan-Feb) I got a dm on Instagram from my friend and he asked me if I liked his friend.-aka my crush- I said yes, because I trust him, anyway... He told me that my crush likes me! Which then I freaked out. In class, we(my crush) are assigned to sit next to each other which is very awkward because I'm a very awkward person. So the teachers always have us do these little group discussions at time to time, and when it came to that we would always talk to each other, like just about random stuff.
When we came back from Spring break this week, we got new seating and we sit across the room from each other. (So I sit in the back corner and he sits in the same row but on the other side, and he can just sit back and turn towards me to get a glance. which I have caught him do-it was so cute but anyways.
I always go to Study Hall with my friend, and my crush and his friend is always there, so we always have this awkward encounter. On Thursday, we were talking a lot more than usual which I was really glad.
Then yesterday(Friday) I found out that this girl likes him, which I'm not to that mad because like... he's very attractive, but she wanted to ask him to this Spring Fling thingy we're having in April if my friend asked her crush-which is his friend. But she knows he'd say no because he likes me, and he confirmed it. So she isn't going to, but another girl likes him as well and she asked me if I liked him, I didn't answer because like bruuuhh... but she's planning to ask him to the dance. And I don't know what I should do. Should I ask him to the dance, or just try to ignore this 'drama', or what? I'm freaking out because I really like him and I don't know if he'd say yes or not!! ahh ):

Sorry for making you read this long story. ;-;

The best thing to do is just hold your breath and take a leap of faith! I personally think you should ask him. ^^ Good luck!!
☧ Catholic | ISFJ | Toddler mom

I pop on here every once in a while but I'm not super active.
.Coffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:47 pm

badguthrie wrote:yoyoyoyo my gays
so i know that one of my really close friends likes me and i'm trying to figure out if i like them? cause like we're b e s t f r i e n d s and i love them a lot and i don't really want to have a relationship with anyone currently but i also wouldn't say no because like i said i love them a lot and and they're great and amazing and beautiful and yeah
thanks gays for youre help

Personally, if you don't want to have a relationship right now, I would go with your gut. It's unfair to both of you if you enter into a different stage of your relationship when you don't really want that or aren't ready for it. Maybe you two could explore a queerplatonic or queerplatonic-like relationship instead, at least for the moment?

chat noir. wrote:Hello,
So about a few months ago (I want to say around Jan-Feb) I got a dm on Instagram from my friend and he asked me if I liked his friend.-aka my crush- I said yes, because I trust him, anyway... He told me that my crush likes me! Which then I freaked out. In class, we(my crush) are assigned to sit next to each other which is very awkward because I'm a very awkward person. So the teachers always have us do these little group discussions at time to time, and when it came to that we would always talk to each other, like just about random stuff.
When we came back from Spring break this week, we got new seating and we sit across the room from each other. (So I sit in the back corner and he sits in the same row but on the other side, and he can just sit back and turn towards me to get a glance. which I have caught him do-it was so cute but anyways.
I always go to Study Hall with my friend, and my crush and his friend is always there, so we always have this awkward encounter. On Thursday, we were talking a lot more than usual which I was really glad.
Then yesterday(Friday) I found out that this girl likes him, which I'm not to that mad because like... he's very attractive, but she wanted to ask him to this Spring Fling thingy we're having in April if my friend asked her crush-which is his friend. But she knows he'd say no because he likes me, and he confirmed it. So she isn't going to, but another girl likes him as well and she asked me if I liked him, I didn't answer because like bruuuhh... but she's planning to ask him to the dance. And I don't know what I should do. Should I ask him to the dance, or just try to ignore this 'drama', or what? I'm freaking out because I really like him and I don't know if he'd say yes or not!! ahh ):

Sorry for making you read this long story. ;-;

It sounds like there's negative drama here. Actually everyone is being really, really kind and thoughtful here. But you don't get to just... stake a claim to him when you're both still friends, even if crushing on each other. You either ask him to the dance or accept that other people are allowed to ask him and he might even say yes because he wants to go to the dance with a girl.

Ask him, don't ask him - totally your choice! But... make a decision. Do you want to go to this dance? Do you want to go with him? Do you want to ask him to date but not go to the dance? Whatever, it's fine! But the dance is coming up, so you should make a decision. =)
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby x3numnumx3 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:11 pm

well..
******DEEP BREATH*******

boii no not that

i like this person and i can be super socially awkward and am scared of people and crowded places and people and crowded places and gahhh

please pm me
im in need of help T^T
x3numnumx3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:09 pm

meerkat boi. wrote:I'd like a pm pls :3

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovclub » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:09 pm

i'm single
and sad
and alone c:
┌───────────────────┐
hi i'm christie! ♡
i'm an animator and cuphead addict!
i do have an art shop however it's
currently closed due to heaps of
commissions, sorry!
i'm a heteroflexible c:
i prefer she/her pronouns please!

└───────────────────┘
my book❤ i love you!❤ art shop❤
lovclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MsCanadian » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:20 pm

My boyfriend and I have been long distance dating of almost 5 years now (will be in September), him in California and me in Canada. (Go figures...) Anyway, we've met twice personally now, the first time was about a year ago around valentines day and then again that same year in September. Ok so, I don't think my parents approve of the idea of a long distance bf, even though they met him. They always talk like one day I'll find someone that can do this and that and so on blah blah blah. I know a lot of people don't agree with long distance but i can't help it if the person i fell in love with is miles away :( we've made plans and agreed that once he's finished college, he's gonna move down to Canada and live here. It breaks my heart to see him so rejected by my parents because he makes me so happy. Just because he isn't here doesn't mean i don't love him. Idk why it's so hard for them to understand that... I mean, people always ask me how i can trust him...well how can you trust any relationship? Doesn't matter if they're miles apart, or, all you lucku couples, see them everyday, if you don't have trust, and respect, and loyalty in a relationship then what do you have? I told them Im not gonna try to explain in anymore, as long as Im happy Im gonna fight for that.

Anyway, thank you for listening to my rant. It feels good to get it off my chest. ^^"

YOUR
YOUR
YOUR

───────
████
████
████
┌────────┐

─────────────
link || link
coding
─────────────

└────────┘
───────────────────────
❤️ RIP Mom ❤️
Dec 1st 2018
───────────────────────
██
██
██
ImagexxImage
┌──────────────┐

└──────────────┘
THEN BAKE IT
THEN BAKE IT
THEN BAKE IT
────────────────

xxxxImage
MsCanadian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonico » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:07 am

I need advice,
I am dating someone my age that lives across my country,
I don't know if it is a good idea,
I have video called him and stuff but I just want to know if it is safe!
Thanks for the help
✧・゚: *✧・゚:hi im christy♡they/them♡adult:・゚✧*:・゚✧
・゚: *✧・゚:collector of many things:・゚✧*:・゚
ImageImage

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
sonico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosedream » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:16 pm

X. Coffee & Tea .X wrote:I need advice,
I am dating someone my age that lives across my country,
I don't know if it is a good idea,
I have video called him and stuff but I just want to know if it is safe!
Thanks for the help

do you plan on meeting him in person? if your having second thoughts about it not being safe, maybe it isn't. If he is doing stuff or asking questions that make you uncomfortable, I would really think about if being in a relationship with him is the right thing to do.
    PLEASE TRADE ME!!
    ALL PETS/ITEM GROUPS ARE OPEN
rosedream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me