♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby ♡ zilla ♡ » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:16 pm

im gonna take some time to gush about my partners!! ^____^ my primary/nesting partner/girlfriend and i have been together for 4 years, and we've been dating our boyfriend together for a few months... theyre both so wonderful and i feel so whole with them both!!!!! ahhh!! i love my babies ;_;
ImageImageImageImageImage

zilla Image
pisces || artist || bi || they/she

i collect sweets-themed pets

i really like the color pink
and also donuts

ImageImageImageImageImage
♡ zilla ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:23 pm

phokage wrote:[list][list]-snip-

was this an honest mistake or is he trying something.
disclaimer: he broke up with me, so idk whats up

Personally, I wouldn't read too much into it. Brush it off as a drunken mistake and move on. Drunk people don't always have solid logic, and there's any number of reasons he may have done what he did that seemed logical or funny at the time but makes no sense now or adds up to poor decision making.

spraybottle wrote:
I need some random advice -

So about a year and a half ago, I broke up with this guy I was seeing. We were really good friends before we dated, but things ended badly between us - I am fairly sure that he cheated on me, but he never admitted to it.

For some unknown reason, lately I haven't been able to get him off my mind, and I think I'm starting to develop feelings for him again. The problem is, I really, really, really don't want to - he treated me like trash, and it's so frustrating for me to be interested in him again. does anyone have any advice as to how I can "get over him?" I feel like this is such a weird question, but I was curious to know if anyone had any advice or similar stories they could share. Thanks! ♥

Some friendly advice: be patient and understanding towards yourself for your feelings. Feelings don't always follow logic or hurt or head. Sometimes how we feel can hurt us more, so we need more self-care while this is happening. Do keep reminding yourself that he's not a healthy person to be involved with, though, and that no matter how you feel, you know not to go back to him.

BeccaScribbles wrote:Me: So how's the gal (he never liked me calling her his girlfriend)
Him: Which one because I switch between so often being dropped and such I can't even keep track.
Me: ... I mean, I dunno, you never told me her name. The most recent I guess?
Him: She's okay. Say, I'm actually going on a date with a girl I've known for a little while this weekend - (I zone out)
So I guess she was just a quick thing on the side. I just can't understand how it ended so quickly and he's so chill about it. I suppose there was no real attachment which confuses me.
Urgh. This has player all over it. He's so fickle and unfixed in relationships. And when we first met, he tred to make out like he was some broken hearted boy who had been dumped a few times and I can't take him seriously anymore.

I don't understand the casual modern dalliances. Do people have no morals? Feel no guilt?
I couldn't simply leap into a month long relationship. It''s simply disgusting.

That's kinda harsh of you. Why exactly is a consensual, casual fling immoral or something to be ashamed or guilty about? You don't have to understand how others can do it to respect it. So you want for commitment and commitment only. That's fine! But it's not the only way to have a relationship, and it's not the best way for everybody. Think of it a little bit like people preferring different foods. There's no levels of superiority or morality here (as long as everything is consensual!): just people enjoying different things. It's not hurting anybody, so maybe just try to let it go? =\ And perhaps re-evaluate this friendship, as you don't seem to respect him much...

And also, nobody can say for sure but him, but if all your story parts are true, maybe he's working on not forming attachments because he did get heartbroken. Could even subconsciously be avoiding commitment to avoid hurt if it breaks off.
Last edited by WastedSpace on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gummyspoon » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:24 pm

ok so
i have a crush
he's really kind. he's different than what i've met and he's probably the funniest person i've come across
gah i love him
he was on the football team, and he's on the basketball team now
yo yo yo
gummyspoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixem » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:57 pm

He lied, he was having an affair overseas. For 5 months I never knew, 5 months
he hid it from me. I wish I would have known earlier, so I wouldn’t be this hurt.

I’m not mad at him, I’m just sad. I’ve never been angry at him, I never could.
It upsets me, he broke up with me instead of the girl overseas, he barely knows
her.

We were in a relationship for 2 years, I know it doesn’t seem long but that was
enough to make me fall in love with him. My heart is broken, I’ve spent 1 hour
in the shower crying. I don’t know what to do to cope, my head is spinning and
I don’t want to go to work tonight.

I wish it didn’t end like this, I wasn’t ready to let go of him. I miss him already,
he flew out for good today and I know he’ll never return.

Gosh, why are breakups so hard..
Vixem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redwolf56348 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:59 pm

ayeee
Last edited by redwolf56348 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redwolf56348

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaiill » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:04 pm

We were having a talk on the phone today and he ended up randomly hanging up on me and blocking my number and Snapchat. Why does he have to do this, he can see I'm hurting

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
──────────────────────────────
the holy goat
link // link // link // ©

──────────────────────────────
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Image Image Image
───────────────────────────────────────

vaiill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ikea Fork » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:03 am

ᴍɪᴀ wrote:
He lied, he was having an affair overseas. For 5 months I never knew, 5 months
he hid it from me. I wish I would have known earlier, so I wouldn’t be this hurt.

I’m not mad at him, I’m just sad. I’ve never been angry at him, I never could.
It upsets me, he broke up with me instead of the girl overseas, he barely knows
her.

We were in a relationship for 2 years, I know it doesn’t seem long but that was
enough to make me fall in love with him. My heart is broken, I’ve spent 1 hour
in the shower crying. I don’t know what to do to cope, my head is spinning and
I don’t want to go to work tonight.

I wish it didn’t end like this, I wasn’t ready to let go of him. I miss him already,
he flew out for good today and I know he’ll never return.

Gosh, why are breakups so hard..

I'm so sorry to hear about this.
If he ever comes back then he does not deserve forgiveness.
The first month tends to be the hardest, try not to let it get to you. Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat
currently playing on and off.
seeking UR bee
who dis: sonico
Ikea Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simmy » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:40 am

Around March last year I met a boy, he was friends with some of my male friends and he seemed alright.
About a month or two later we became sort of friends, not talking out of school nor directly going out of our way to talk to each other, we had a few classes together.

Maybe three months after I first met him I realized I was thinking of him a lot, and that I had a crush on him. We shared similar interests and got talking on Instagram every now and then. One time at school I was messing around with my friends and him and he hugged me, which made me euphoric and so happy at the time.
After going to a mutual friend's party, we gave each other our phone numbers, which we hadn't done before. After that, I took my opportunity to confess how I felt about him. He didn't really give me much of an answer, but I could tell he didn't like me back. We didn't talk much after that, but when we did I could tell he had changed.

He started to say things about my body and asked for inappropriate pictures (Of which I refused to give him), And started manipulating our conversations to that topic. This obviously made me feel uncomfortable, and I asked for him to stop, but that didn't have any effect. He used to be such a nice, funny guy.

I stopped talking to him for a while, and he would only message me occasionally, so I started to stop thinking about him. But he knew that I liked him, and his course of action was to manipulate me.
If I started a conversation with him, he would follow through for a short time, giving me what I wanted, to have him talk to me like any other human being, Then change the topic back to what he wanted, as always.
This hurt my heart a lot, and I didn't realize he was doing it until I told one of my close friends.

This escalated to him threatening me, which in a later conversation, he stated that he knew it wouldn't work and that he should've known that "A smart girl like me" wouldn't have fallen for it.
Things slow down here, no contact for a month, and we get to where we are now.

I've started thinking of him lately, and I don't know why I can't move on. But school is coming back for me soon, and I'm nervous about what is going to happen with him, if he's going to continue this or stop. When our school meets up, his class sits behind mine and he sits directly behind me which makes me uncomfortable, and I can't change that. I want to be friends with him, but I don't want to have any classes with him or have to be near him at all.

I hate him so much, but I love him.
I don't know what to do or how to feel.

Any guidance?
Simmy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momincharge » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:40 am

my girlfriend; umi
umi's best friend; d.w.

oh well look at that :)
my girlfriend broke up with
me after 4 days. 4 flipping
days. it wasn't even that long.
d.w. most likely forced
her to do it.

she broke up with me around
a month ago. she didn't say she
was breaking up with me, she just
blocked me and unfollowed me. i
don't know what to do. i actually
loved her, she was my best friend.
and now shes gone.

my life is actually over. it turns out
she was hurting herself. she told me.
she trusted me. and now since she's
blocked me i can't help her. i miss
her. i flipping love her.

i miss her.

i need her.
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
───────────────────────────

gaybestedgydweebdimbocodeshoprpcharaspound

───────────────────────────
────────────────── A N D S H E S C R A Z Y
┌──────────────────────────┐

hey, i'm arisu. call me ari, jaid, jadyn, jace, or anything you
wanna. i'm an idiotic teenager with a habit of changing her signature
a lot. cya later, luv y'all. make sure to check out my species!

└──────────────────────────┘
momincharge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana. » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:05 pm

My boyfriends phone was unlocked and I took it (please keep in mind he does it to me all the time just messing around, I’ve never gotten to his unlocked before) and he freaked out. Should I be concerned?? I was only kidding and I didn’t check anything, because I trust him, I was just taking pictures of myself lol.
Hello, I am
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Banana.

Trading Thread
UFA
Banana.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups