♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby NyanCatAndHelloKitty » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:23 pm

Hi,
So I have been with my boyfriend for about four months now, and so far me and him are happy together ^^ But I am still really shy. I do have GAD and tend to worry about things a lot even if there isn't a problem. But sometimes I can't help but feel like I bother him when I tlk to him a lot or ask to make plans, in fear that I may be annoying or boring. He has reassured that he loves me and always wants to see me, but I get nervous that I will burden him, or that he feels forced to say those things/act that way. How can I gain a little more confidence from these worries? I know it is just my anxiety talking but it is a lot to handle.
NyanCatAndHelloKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serenitymontaza » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:14 pm

someone message me? I'm not used to having feelings agh
serenitymontaza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alphy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:46 am

Augh! I used to like this one guy, and I'm pretty sure he likes me back. (anyone know any signs to tell for sure that he likes you?)
And he's goodlooking but sort of an idiot. And there's this other guy, we talk sometimes and I like him, because he's nice, smart, etc, very cute though not exactly my type.
I'm trying to figure things out...
But my question is: how can you tell? how can you read body language?
.vegan. books.
Alphy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kesswick » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:37 am

Alphy wrote:Augh! I used to like this one guy, and I'm pretty sure he likes me back. (anyone know any signs to tell for sure that he likes you?)
And he's goodlooking but sort of an idiot. And there's this other guy, we talk sometimes and I like him, because he's nice, smart, etc, very cute though not exactly my type.

I'm always having this exact same problem! I think it's because a lot of the things they do when they like you are the same things close friends do?

If his friends tease him about you he probably likes you. That's the only almost for sure sign that's worked every time for me. I've heard leaning towards you when he talks, eye contact, finding excuses to touch you, teasing, remembering the kittle things you say, etc are all signs. I'm going through the exact same thing right now with a guy with a lot of girl friends. I can't tell if I'm deep in the friendzone or about to be asked out lol. If he was a traffic light it would be car crash central because of all the mixed signals. I guess ask him if you can?
kesswick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:56 am

I went to Homecoming yesterday with my 'date' (I'm gonna call him S) and oh man it was fun!

The funny thing with S is, he's extremely shy and reserved around everybody except me, basically. There are a few other people that bring him out, but I do so the most. I dunno why.

So the fact that he even agreed to go to the dance is amazing.

Anywhale, we had a hoot! We talked about anything and everything, which was fun. S is so easy to talk to.

And we danced. We swing-danced a lot. That's kind of our thing, swing-dancing.

It was just a blast and I love being around S when he's out of his shell.
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IHaveNoFandoms » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:27 am

Alphy wrote:Augh! I used to like this one guy, and I'm pretty sure he likes me back. (anyone know any signs to tell for sure that he likes you?)

I saw someone had already replied to you, but I know something about that.

If you want to know if somebody likes you, there's almost no certain way to find out. But, you can come close.

I have tried this before with my crush, because I sit right next to him in one class (I'm still a kid and in school).

If you ever sit by this person at any point, do this:
Sit up straight, and let one of your legs shake or vibrate. I think foot-tapping might work too. Mimicry is a sign of attraction, so if he does it too, there's a good chance that he likes you. (PS my crush mimicked me when I did it c:)

You can also try yawning. If someone is paying attention to you, they likely will yawn as well.

Again, there's no certain way to tell. I know, that stinks. I hope this somewhat helped, though.
Mimicry is a big part of it, pretty much.

Like '.theDragonette.x ' said, eye contact, touching, leaning, etc. are ways to tell also.
IHaveNoFandoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anza » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:36 pm

This is kinda random but I'm asking for a friend in real life.

So my friend; lets call her A has a crush on this one guy called B. She likes him but he only seems to talk to her when he needs something from her. According to her, her username on his snapchat is a ghost emoji (which I don't think is a good sign). Although they do hang out, its usually in groups although over the summer he did make attempts to hang out with her one on one. He also doesn't keep conversations up. A would ask B something, he'd answer and then drop out of the conversation completely. One time I was talking to B about A and he accused me of trying to get information out of him about A. He told me that he sees her as a "close friend." I guess I'm asking what the ghost emoji means or might mean. I'm also asking for advice. A has had feelings for B for a long time (They actually briefly dated 3 years ago). I want to tell her to cut him completely out of her life. I think that he seems to be knowing about the feelings she has for him and using that to have a shoulder to cry on when he needs it. Is this a good idea? Should I tell her to cut him out of her life completely instead of try being friends with him?
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:39 pm

Anza wrote:
    This is kinda random but I'm asking for a friend in real life.

So my friend; lets call her A has a crush on this one guy called B. She likes him but he only seems to talk to her when he needs something from her. According to her, her username on his snapchat is a ghost emoji (which I don't think is a good sign). Although they do hang out, its usually in groups although over the summer he did make attempts to hang out with her one on one. He also doesn't keep conversations up. A would ask B something, he'd answer and then drop out of the conversation completely. One time I was talking to B about A and he accused me of trying to get information out of him about A. He told me that he sees her as a "close friend." I guess I'm asking what the ghost emoji means or might mean. I'm also asking for advice. A has had feelings for B for a long time (They actually briefly dated 3 years ago). I want to tell her to cut him completely out of her life. I think that he seems to be knowing about the feelings she has for him and using that to have a shoulder to cry on when he needs it. Is this a good idea? Should I tell her to cut him out of her life completely instead of try being friends with him?

It seems pretty clear that B doesn't return A's romantic feelings. If A hasn't accepted that, it's because she's not ready to accept that yet. IMO, if you tell A to - or even try to force her to - drop B out of her life, it's going to put strain on you and A's friendship and potentially put it in danger. If she asks your opinion on B liking her, I think it's fine to be gently honest about saying he doesn't like her and may even be using her. If she's telling you about something where it seems like B is using her, I think it's fine to gently comment that it seems like he's using her rather than being friendly. But I don't think pushing or forcing the issue will do your relationship any favors. I think you need to let her accept what's going on for herself. You can be a gentle guiding hand, but pushing too hard could mean fracturing your own relationship when she might really need you as a friend.

It's one of the hardest things in the word watching the people we care about get hurt, but the ones being hurt need to be able to accept what's going on first so they can extract themself from the situation. When they've accepted what's going on, then they may ask for your help, but that's about the most you can hope for.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:48 am

Remember that the girl I met in that store she was working, we talked more and she introduced me her name, she was very cute, she laughed at my jokes, she was giving me signals of flirting back ^^ I know I did ^^ so one of my friends who walked with me, they were happy the other friend had an family vacation for a week , I hope to tell her^^ cause my other friend ,she knows about it^^ so shall I make more move to that cashier girl?
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

x

Postby vampz » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:53 am

leopardess 20 wrote:-

that's good to hear!
Last edited by vampz on Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
blue - she/her
currently a wip!
vampz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me