♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Lazy.Ferret » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:57 am

ed sheeran. wrote:
Lazy.Ferret wrote:
ed sheeran. wrote:-snip-

You could draw her but if she's not interested.. Well i think you shouldn't puss her.. Maybe she feels bad that she had to say no and this would cross her limit and she wont know what to do and bam. You two ended up as a couple but she dosen't really loves you and she just said yes becouse she feelt really bad that she had to turn down your confession (again). And i think you probably dont want to peer pressure her.

I think after all you should draw to her as a friend. And then slowly getting her to love you.
Becouse if shes not interested now it does not mean she wont be interested then :)

I havent been a relationship so don't think i'm saying anything near the truth. In fact I dont even know her so..

yes, but, i do already do a lot of stuff for her, and i call her sunshine and stuff already and she finds it sweet. i don't want to pressure her, but she knows i won't be trying to.

Then go for it! There can't be any possible way for this to turn out wrong! :)
20F(she/her) concept artist
CHECK OUT MY ART! (everything is sfw!)
https://twitter.com/hamhotburdogger
Lazy.Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:21 pm

So.I have a problem my crush just got a girlfriend...from another school...and it’s almost Valentine’s Day. The worst thing is, is that I drew him a Valentine’s Day card. I’m contemplating on if I should still give it to him and just tell him my feelings. (Keep in mind he might be dating this girl just for the sake of dating,keep in mind we are in Middle School..)
I think I might be in love with my crush...I’ve like him for almost two years *WHEEZE*
Advice, Please!
xxxxxxx
just
a
girl
who
thinks
she's
an
owl

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm a night owl, and
luckily my profession
supports that. The
best ideas come to
me in the dead of
night.
xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby depressedanonymous, » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:55 pm

leopardess 12 wrote:Valentine's day is coming soon, and I gotta do a gift for my crush.I wanna make her something original, any ideas? replie here or PM me^^

Making something is always a great idea. Cards, origami, food, even just little clay things are adorable and I loved when my ex gave me those things for my birthday/holidays!

Avisowl wrote:So.I have a problem my crush just got a girlfriend...from another school...and it’s almost Valentine’s Day. The worst thing is, is that I drew him a Valentine’s Day card. I’m contemplating on if I should still give it to him and just tell him my feelings. (Keep in mind he might be dating this girl just for the sake of dating,keep in mind we are in Middle School..)
I think I might be in love with my crush...I’ve like him for almost two years *WHEEZE*
Advice, Please!

I say give him the card! If you’ve liked him for that long, you should go for it. Middle school is meant for making mistakes and learning from them, so you can only benefit from it! Also let’s be honest, it’s middle school. “Dating” isn’t even dating, it’s just holding hands and eating lunch together.
___
___

She/her, adult.
Trader, crosstrader, collector, rat enthusiast.
Fair Trade Thread | New "Rares List" | The "What's My Pet Worth?" Thread
___
___
depressedanonymous,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SingSangJisung » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:23 pm

XxNovaTheWolfxX wrote:OKay two stories I desperately need help with it’s all to confusing for my brain!
Okay the first one is a doozy. Are you ready?
Okay so I like this guy for around two years now (he knows but acts like I never told him)(that was we’ll over a year ago so I’m not sure how it levels out or if his feelings have changed) and we have been pretty close friends. He has had two girlfriends who have both cheated on him in the time we have k own each other. The first time was really bad cuz it was someone he was close friends (that she cheated with: also turns out she used him to get to the guy and never liked him which just broke my heart) naturally I tried to help but he told me he already found another girl he liked and when wrote her name down. This was a girl I had troubles with in the past (she hates me and acts like we weren’t friends from kindergarten to grade 7) they ended up dating and she would ask guys if they wanted to do things with her (def not appropriate for cs) and he hated her for a while. But this year they are best friends, I also got really close to him this year and I felt he liked me back! We would stay up and talk until like three in the morning for like a week straight and I was soooooo happy! But then he would ignore me for a couple of weeks at a time and send really mixed signals. I also started noticing more evil glares then normal from his ex turned best friend and I’m worried she has been taking crap about me. I try to be really kind about it but it’s all so hard for me. I’m generally optimistic when people are down, cuz sadness is hard for me. (I’m very emotional so when I’m happy it’s like extreme and etc. not bipolar tho) he has been really crabby lately and I want to say something and ask if he is okay, but it’s in a period where he is just kind of angry at everything so I think something happened between him and the ex/Bff. My friends say he really likes me and it’s obvious but I’m just worried he’s a flirty person and doesn’t really see me that way cuz I just really feel so strong.
Should I tell him I like him and risk a great friendship or try to compress my feeling and ignore the pit telling me his ex/bff is trying to hurt him (she does this with all of his female friends but it’s especially bad with me)

Alright that one was the big one this one is easier to explain but just as confusing to me.
So this really awesome cute guy was staring at me when I was talking to my friend in class (who sits next to him) and he would stare at me right behind her and make eye contact with me like everyday for around a month. Once the semester was over I added him in Snapchat cuz I thought he was a cool guy and now he snapchats me a lot and is really funny sending weird faces to me and stuff. Sometime he sends pics of his head and shoulders without a shirt on and my friend freaks out. I don’t thinks it’s anything but she does. It makes me laugh but then my brain over analyzes things so I think it’s something but I’m not really sure. He has complimented me many times about how smart I was and have always been really kind to me.

I play the senerio in my mind every once in a while, the senerio where I have to guts to tell either of them, at first my mind comes up with the version where they say yes and we live happily ever after, but then I think about if they said no and I can shake the feeling. Any advice? Thank you so much!
SingSangJisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:30 pm

XxNovaTheWolfxX wrote:
XxNovaTheWolfxX wrote:OKay two stories I desperately need help with it’s all to confusing for my brain!
Okay the first one is a doozy. Are you ready?
Okay so I like this guy for around two years now (he knows but acts like I never told him)(that was we’ll over a year ago so I’m not sure how it levels out or if his feelings have changed) and we have been pretty close friends. He has had two girlfriends who have both cheated on him in the time we have k own each other. The first time was really bad cuz it was someone he was close friends (that she cheated with: also turns out she used him to get to the guy and never liked him which just broke my heart) naturally I tried to help but he told me he already found another girl he liked and when wrote her name down. This was a girl I had troubles with in the past (she hates me and acts like we weren’t friends from kindergarten to grade 7) they ended up dating and she would ask guys if they wanted to do things with her (def not appropriate for cs) and he hated her for a while. But this year they are best friends, I also got really close to him this year and I felt he liked me back! We would stay up and talk until like three in the morning for like a week straight and I was soooooo happy! But then he would ignore me for a couple of weeks at a time and send really mixed signals. I also started noticing more evil glares then normal from his ex turned best friend and I’m worried she has been taking crap about me. I try to be really kind about it but it’s all so hard for me. I’m generally optimistic when people are down, cuz sadness is hard for me. (I’m very emotional so when I’m happy it’s like extreme and etc. not bipolar tho) he has been really crabby lately and I want to say something and ask if he is okay, but it’s in a period where he is just kind of angry at everything so I think something happened between him and the ex/Bff. My friends say he really likes me and it’s obvious but I’m just worried he’s a flirty person and doesn’t really see me that way cuz I just really feel so strong.
Should I tell him I like him and risk a great friendship or try to compress my feeling and ignore the pit telling me his ex/bff is trying to hurt him (she does this with all of his female friends but it’s especially bad with me)

*Snip*

Personally I don’t seem to like the first guy you are talking about, he seems very arrogant. This boy is not realizing what an amazing person you are. The second guy seems great, maybe you should give the second guy a chance, and remember, if something happens with the first guy...you are still friends so you have a good chance of ending up together. Something that is kind of alerting me, and I need to ask you, is the second boy sending you pictures of his chest only? Or is he just sharing a picture of himself and he isn’t wearing a shirt. If he is just sending pictures of his head and shoulders and he is not wearing a shirt, this means he isn’t self conscious and he is trying to impress you. It doesn’t exactly matter if a boy isn’t wearing a shirt. Unless He is being inappropriate towards you, then tell a trusted adult. Remember you don’t need a man to be happy, and self confidence is the key!
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SingSangJisung » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:38 pm

Haha no it is definitely just the shoulders up! And trust me j would tell someone right away! Thank you for the advice! I already got some saying to just wait it out so having two people say it makes me a bit more confident. I feel like the second guy might not really like me cuz we do snapchat but it’s like two a day and he is kind of distant. That’s totally fine though I didn’t really know him all that well. 😪 haha I’ll get over it
SingSangJisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:21 pm

DA-thank you so much
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby COparade » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:46 pm

So recently me and my bf are taking a break because of LDR and because he has really bad anxiety right now. I really want to help him and make sure our relationship survives. Is there any way for me to help him with his anxiety?

COparade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:33 pm

XxNovaTheWolfxX wrote:

-snip-

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3441879&start=1580#p116369006

COparade wrote:So recently me and my bf are taking a break because of LDR and because he has really bad anxiety right now. I really want to help him and make sure our relationship survives. Is there any way for me to help him with his anxiety?

You could ask him and see what he needs, which is important as you navigate this break and the new status of your relationship right now, but what would be best for him is if he sees a professional to help him cope with what he's going through. <3
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby COparade » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:27 am

WastedSpace wrote: -snip-
COparade wrote:So recently me and my bf are taking a break because of LDR and because he has really bad anxiety right now. I really want to help him and make sure our relationship survives. Is there any way for me to help him with his anxiety?

You could ask him and see what he needs, which is important as you navigate this break and the new status of your relationship right now, but what would be best for him is if he sees a professional to help him cope with what he's going through. <3

he just wants to have his space and I'm giving it to him but I can't stop the feeling that I'm losing him. I just wish there's some way I can help him :<

COparade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me