♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Wolfie♡ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:30 pm

I'm going to try to keep this as brief as possible. But I find myself being not able to trust myself in giving myself a chance to like this person and that it's okay. We had started off as friends and we still are but I started to develop feelings for them. So much it's lasted for 2 years and it's still strong. I have never met such a caring person in my life and perhaps that is why I grew to like them so much. Many of my friends have told me to "move on" if I can't bring myself to confess after all this time. The thing is my crush (not sure if I should really call it a crush anymore for how long the feelings have stayed around.) had a death in the family the past year and has been having trouble getting past it. I felt that it would be inappropriate to say anything given to how sensitive their feelings may be right now. I am really in a bind about what I should do to move forward.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImage
Wolfie♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cattle dog » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:33 pm

i just wanted to make a happy vent abt my girlfriend::

i love her sm.
    shes literally so perfect in every way possible.
    im so glad shes mine omg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    sorry im so smitten hhh

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

sawyer ♥ he/they ♥ dog trainer
ImageImageImageImage
cattle dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:28 pm

King Kakashi"[quote="Kisiel wrote:So I've been dating this guy for a few months now but we've kept it to ourselves with the exception of one mutual friend who's in on this whole thing. I feel like it's a bit weird keeping it a secret but also don't feel 100% comfortable telling people we're together. I thought about it at work the other day when someone asked what my plans were for the evening and I just said "oh just hanging out with a friend"where really my honest answer should have been "I'm seeing my boyfriend tonight." It just sounds so odd in my head though. It's like I can't even say it?

I was in a long term relationship before and never really called him my boyfriend - he was always my partner for as long as I can remember. Even after we broke up I always referred to him, and still do, as my ex-partner, not my ex-boyfriend. Don't really know what I'm getting at here, but if you guys have some thoughts please let me know because my poor old brain is just completely overloaded.

Why are you keeping it to yourselves? Honestly, it's not healthy to keep a relationship hidden. You also can call him your partner and not your boyfriend, that is totally fine and there is nothing wrong with that.
[/quote]

Seconded.

Bunllie wrote:I'm going to try to keep this as brief as possible. But I find myself being not able to trust myself in giving myself a chance to like this person and that it's okay. We had started off as friends and we still are but I started to develop feelings for them. So much it's lasted for 2 years and it's still strong. I have never met such a caring person in my life and perhaps that is why I grew to like them so much. Many of my friends have told me to "move on" if I can't bring myself to confess after all this time. The thing is my crush (not sure if I should really call it a crush anymore for how long the feelings have stayed around.) had a death in the family the past year and has been having trouble getting past it. I felt that it would be inappropriate to say anything given to how sensitive their feelings may be right now. I am really in a bind about what I should do to move forward.

It sounds like you've got a pattern of making excuses to avoid confessing your feelings. Maybe you should look at why that is. Why don't you want to confess your feelings, especially when they've persisted so long?
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby incognito! » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:07 am

ungodly wrote:is anyone else ever unsure if they actually have a crush on someone or they just like them a lot platonically :')

yes; i discovered that it's possibly to love someone a lot platonically and that saved me a lot of confusion once i had experienced both romantic and platonic feelings and compared the two. ngl i often have much stronger platonic bonds because i often trust my friends a lot more than people i've got a crush on, you know

but i've definitely been unsure but was eventually able to figure it out LOL
      ImageImageImage

avatar art by my wonderful sister Cygnus,
      check out her gallery!

she/her | adult | med student
incognito!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby regular; » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:57 am

okay so I've been dating my boyfriend for about 2 1/4 months and I think he's the person I wanna have my first kiss with. many of my friends have told him to kiss me, but he doesn't want people controlling our relationship for their pleasure and I completely agree and respect this.
his last girlfriend didn't turn out too good so he always felt bad for treating her differently than he should have and really is putting his best effort into us so that it doesn't end like his first/most recent relationship.
anyway, just recently I had a dream that we kissed and it was honestly perfect. our bodies were basically touching and my heart was beating so fast. when he leaned in, I closed my eyes and it was the softest and most perfect kiss ever. we kissed like 5 times and then I woke up and wanted to scream.
anYWAYS, he knows i'm down to kiss but I think he just wants to take it slow which is fine. idk wat the point of this was c;
regular;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:54 am

Is it normal to get dreams about ur crushes

hhhh a few weeks ago I had a dream where my crush told me he liked me and I wanted to screen because I wanted it to be reall

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:06 pm

meerkat boi. wrote:Is it normal to get dreams about ur crushes

hhhh a few weeks ago I had a dream where my crush told me he liked me and I wanted to screen because I wanted it to be reall

What would be not normal about that? o_O
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rover » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:01 pm

regular; wrote:okay so I've been dating my boyfriend for about 2 1/4 months and I think he's the person I wanna have my first kiss with. many of my friends have told him to kiss me, but he doesn't want people controlling our relationship for their pleasure and I completely agree and respect this.
his last girlfriend didn't turn out too good so he always felt bad for treating her differently than he should have and really is putting his best effort into us so that it doesn't end like his first/most recent relationship.
anyway, just recently I had a dream that we kissed and it was honestly perfect. our bodies were basically touching and my heart was beating so fast. when he leaned in, I closed my eyes and it was the softest and most perfect kiss ever. we kissed like 5 times and then I woke up and wanted to scream.
anYWAYS, he knows i'm down to kiss but I think he just wants to take it slow which is fine. idk wat the point of this was c;

:,> he sounds like a good boyfriend, respecting the relationship and trying his best to make it work out <3

And ThAT DREaM IS so CUtE ; w ;

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp don't want to double-post so I'll just write it in here

There is this dude who goes to my school and he likes me. :,> His first love language is physical touch so he really likes hugs/cuddles/pats/etc a lot, which I find cute. There are some things I find attractive about him but I am also repelled by some traits of his. :^D So I'm confused about whether I like him or not aoweufhowefjewo

We met in geometry class. He sat near me and we passed notes to each other during class and talked mostly about cats and anime. We had superb chemistry!! At first I found his as a really good friend/bro but then I started to have this suspicion.. That maybe he had feelings for me? (WHICH I LATER FOUND OUT THAT HE DID OUHFOIEWJFEW)

The thing is that I don't want to be in a relationship right now. But our friends keep teasing us about it and it feels very pressuring. But I'm determined to stick to being single for a long time. (One friend of ours in particular is VERY passionate about the ship. So passionate that it is scary. She takes photos and videos of us during class. The dude and I tremble in fear.)

I also friendzoned him many times feelsbad

I also don't think that our relationship will work out. And recently I realized how he has been negatively influencing me. He also follows me around which I find somewhat creepy, but it doesn't really bother me. I think it's best if I just declare us as friends (which I will.)
vercis/rover • it/its
rover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .inactive. » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:14 am

How do you move on from a crush when they're you're friend? I talk to my crush every day after school and I can't avoid her without being rude, and I love talking to her but it's hard to get over it when I see her so often. The fact that I have frequent dreams about her doesn't help at all, either.
.inactive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anza » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:17 am

well, today I just broke up with my boyfriend who I have been dating for over a year...
    It was a long time coming and I'm happy about the split but I still feel sad...
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups