♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby An Shiraishi » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:41 pm

DragonGamingGirl wrote:Ok this is the only place I could think of off the top of my head, but I was on Omegle and I found someone. We talked for ~30 min, and he had to leave. I gave him my email and told him about CS so we could keep chatting, and we even invented a code word for us to use in the interests section of Omegle but I got banned for no reason and I just really want to see him again but I can’t and I really need some help. All I know about him is he’s three years older than me and he lives in Belgium. Any help?

I would try using a different email, and use Omegel on a different laptop/computer.
────────────
IN THE ═══
carrdtoyhouse
link │ link
coding credit

████████
OF THE
████████
████████
████████
████████
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
THE EARTH

──────────
hey, im an shiraishi! im only
on this site once in a blue
moon, but im still here if you
need me! im a artist by hobby,
and im in my final months of
schooling. im just some
canadian trans dude tbh. feel
free to dm me at any point,
i dont bite!

██
██
██
██
██
════════════
❝ AND THE-
-SOULS OF
THE AFTER
--- LIFE ❞
DEFEAT
███████████████
HADESxxx

███████████████
An Shiraishi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mean&gay » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:08 pm

DragonGamingGirl wrote:Ok this is the only place I could think of off the top of my head, but I was on Omegle and I found someone. We talked for ~30 min, and he had to leave. I gave him my email and told him about CS so we could keep chatting, and we even invented a code word for us to use in the interests section of Omegle but I got banned for no reason and I just really want to see him again but I can’t and I really need some help. All I know about him is he’s three years older than me and he lives in Belgium. Any help?

omegle is the worst place to meet people. y'all would be better off forgetting about him.
mean&gay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:58 pm

mean&gay wrote:

omegle is the worst place to meet people. y'all would be better off forgetting about him.

Agreed. Especially considering the age difference, this honestly sounds like a dangerous situation to me.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obliviious » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:51 pm

WastedSpace wrote:
mean&gay wrote:

Agreed. Especially considering the age difference, this honestly sounds like a dangerous situation to me.

True,I think you should just forget him. I mean he might be nice on the outside but you don't know what he's like on the inside
.........................♥ ♡ ♥
.....|| australian || she/her || capricorn ||
╔═════════════════════════════╗
...always open to pms or any messages x
╚═════════════════════════════╝
..........|| credit || my trade thread ||
obliviious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obliviious » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:19 pm

-
Last edited by obliviious on Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.....|| australian || she/her || capricorn ||
╔═════════════════════════════╗
...always open to pms or any messages x
╚═════════════════════════════╝
..........|| credit || my trade thread ||
obliviious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:56 am

❅Fairy_floss❅ wrote:So uh, My friend told a classmate that I have a crush on someone that he knows. So when she told him who I like, The classmate told the brother/twin of my crush and I'm scared that the brother will tell my crush that I like him. She also did the same thing to my other friend. I'm scared hhhhhh I have a class with him tomorrow. I'm thinking of not being her friend anymore, I can't trust her especially when she did that.

Any help?

Decide if you want to own up to how you feel or deny it if he approaches you. Then just take it from there. Try not to overly worry. While it's not what you wanted to happen, this is a common school experience, and it's not going to be the end of the world.

About your friend, it's fair to be hurt by this secret telling. Have you tried talking to her about it?

BeccaScribbles wrote:Okay so there's this cool cafe opening in my town and I wanted to invite a group of my friends to all go and pay for the party. However, long story short, I can't bring my male friend because my other friend hates his guts (He upset me and she doesn't like him because of it. They don't know each other and he doesn't know that she dislikes him and I'm sure she'd be moral enough to grin and bear his company but I wouldn't want to put her through that anyhow. It would just be hella awkward.)

So if I was going to invite him, it would be just the two of us. Would it be awkward if I invited him to go to the cafe with me alone? I mean, to make it worse he has a girlfriend and I don't want to do anything to cross the line. We usually hang out alone but that's for music practice (we're in a duo band thing together), not leisure. Or after music practice so it's still not exactly the same. Should I invite him? Or will it cross the border of impeaching the idea of a date?

I just want to make clear that I use to like him but at this moment in time I do not. And I do not want this to seem like a date.

Inviting him on a date to tell him you don't want to date him is just going to be very confusing and conflicting. Tbh, he's got a girlfriend, so inviting him somewhere alone just to tell him you don't like him... IMO, it's going to end up seeming like you're desperately in love with him and trying to convince him otherwise. He's got a girlfriend. You respect that. I don't think that your feelings have passed needs to be explicitly stated. I think you show him by just casually showing you've moved on (ie, don't do something like get a fake boyfriend to make it seem like you've moved on - just act natural).

Just go with your friends to this cafe and have a good time.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cad bane » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:03 am

❅Fairy_floss❅ wrote:So uh, My friend told a classmate that I have a crush on someone that he knows. So when she told him who I like, The classmate told the brother/twin of my crush and I'm scared that the brother will tell my crush that I like him. She also did the same thing to my other friend. I'm scared hhhhhh I have a class with him tomorrow. I'm thinking of not being her friend anymore, I can't trust her especially when she did that.

Any help?

I would just play it cool and pretend that nothing happened unless your crush brings it up. Treat him like a friend- don't make it more awkward by ignoring him or bringing it up yourself (he might not even know!)

If he does bring it up, you can either
A. confess your feelings to him or
B. Just laugh it off and say that she was playing around/getting revenge

As for your friend, you need to sit her right down and tell her that what she did was not cool. Don't tell her any more secrets for a while or until you feel you have regained her trust.

Hope this helps!
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jade~Fox » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:48 pm

Ok, so I met my crush at summer camp and now I go to his school. My friend told him when he was in front of us in the lunch line and I was RIGHT THERE. And now he won't talk to me. It is really awkward when we pass each other in the hall or at PE (We have the same period PE)...Help???
Don't let anyone tell you that you aren't perfect or beautiful.
Smile! :D
Not having a good day? PM me and tell me.
Jade~Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cad bane » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:57 pm

-
Last edited by cad bane on Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:03 pm

having a crush on your best friend is hard,,,
i already tried confessing to her (calling her J), but i dont think she got the message
and its really hard to talk to her because the only hours we have together are Science and Orchestra, besides lunch
which she is always hanging out with her other "friends" in the morning and lunch, and they are also in orchestra
so that leaves science, which i sit in the back and she is in the front, so no way there
its getting harder, because one of those "friends" (calling her D) is really rude and she lies, and said some really bad things about my other friend who just moved to a different state. J doesn't like D, because of this, but she can't find anyway to like not be friends with D anymore. Its really hard, and J makes me so happy, but when i cant talk to her im just always depressed..
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me