♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby kiffell » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:56 am

i posted a while ago on a girl that i liked

i finally confessed to her, but i dont think she got what i was trying to say??

i dont know how to try and confess again ;v; any help?
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momincharge » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:38 am

so - i only know my crush online.
i love him a lot - you don't even know.
me and him are friends and he lives
not too far, actually. he only lives
like an hour or two away from me.
but we're scared of meeting. and we
aren't planning to any time soon.
i still love him though. he is a year
older than me, he's done a face
reveal and tbh he looks really cute
like what?, he's perfect, he's amazing,
he's nice and kind, and he's just my type.

but he's dating someone. someone who is
more than i could ever be. i'm so naive to
think that he could like me back. i was ready
to tell him but i can't now,,, i was going to
tell him in an animation but i was torn
between which song to use - "a thousand
years" by christina perri or "anxiety" by
blackbear ft. frnd, but the nightcore version.
but now i've lost all confidence and motivation.
but he's also bullied and thinks that he is a
possible transgender. i still love him ("he/him"
is what he prefers), and i can't give him up, but
i have to. i have no other choice now.
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
───────────────────────────

gaybestedgydweebdimbocodeshoprpcharaspound

────────────────── A N D S H E S C R A Z Y
┌──────────────────────────┐

hey, i'm arisu. call me ari, jaid, jadyn, jace, or anything you
wanna. i'm an idiotic teenager with a habit of changing her signature
a lot. cya later, luv y'all. make sure to check out my species!

└──────────────────────────┘
momincharge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:19 am

kiffell wrote:i posted a while ago on a girl that i liked

i finally confessed to her, but i dont think she got what i was trying to say??

i dont know how to try and confess again ;v; any help?

Be concise but clear. "I have a crush on you." That'll get your confession across.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kesswick » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am

My crush and my friend keep flirting even though they both know that she (my friend) has a boyfriend. It's not subtle flirting; it's obvious. I can't talk to her about it, we aren't that close. I just wanted to get it off my chest.
kesswick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kisiel » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:50 am

queen aluriya. wrote:
    i don't want to get too into it because the person i'm talking about may see this, but here goes nothing? and, um, i'm not eighteen? i think i can handle it, though. please don't treat me any different, i'm just as mature as any of you guys. i just need help.
    so. i met someone.
    uh, this guy and i like the same things and i'm not sure i even have feelings for him.
    i mean, sure, he's nice, and he may be a bit better than anyone else, but i'm not ready.
    this is the first time i've been so close to relationships. i'm not that young either!
    so it was going great for a while and a few days ago he asked me if i liked him. i wasn't sure what to say. did i like him? it wasn't that obvious that he could tell, and he's probably not asking me this for fun. he seemed pretty serious.
    i said 'not really,' like anyone would, and he just kind of forgot about it. a few days later i told my friends what happened and they said that perhaps he liked me.
    why the heck would he like me? i'm pathetic, but that's not my point. my point is, does he?
    he acts a lot nicer to me than everyone else, but i'm his friend.
    i remember my friend sort of punched me really hard on the arm (she's like that???) and he saw it and got REAALLY PISSED at her and started showering me with questions like "are you okay?" "do you want to sit down for a while?" "are you bleeding?" etc.
    but that's what any friend would do. get mad at the person who hurt you and try to calm you down, no?
    he introduced me to his other friend a few days ago and i've been admittingly talking to him a lot, and he kind of noticed and started distracting me.
    but again, that's what a friend who really cares about you would do. everyone wants attention!
    a few days ago he pulled a few of his other friends over and they talked about something, while i stood in front of a bunch of lockers drawing, probably, and he just...
    ran down the hallway and screamed "i might tell you something" at me the last second. i asked one of his friends what he meant and they said he was planning to tell me he liked me. i don't believe it.
    do you guys thing it's true?
    should i ask him again what he meant?
    i really need help.

Sounds like you could be right, but the only way to know 100% whether he is interested in you is to either ask or wait until he tells you. You can ask him what he meant when he said that he "might tell you something," there's no harm in asking - but he literally could have been taking about anything, so don try to overthink it too much. If he does confess that he has feelings for you but you don't feel the same way / you're not ready for a relationship, you should be completely honest with him - and honest with yourself too.
Stay positive.

Kisiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darthcassandra » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:33 pm

Alright. So I dated this guy in middle school. We dated for about 9 months before I broke up with him. It was over not seeing each other outside of school, not talking each other except for at school, stuff like that, cause, you know, middle school. No car. No money... Having your parents drive you everywhere...

We're great friends. We've gotten closer and closer as the years went by. We were in the same classes, and we graduated high school together. As time went on, my crush came back even worse than before. We graduated May of 2016, so over a year ago. We text roughly every other day. When he came out as Bi-sexual, I was one of the only people he told aside from his family, because he said I was one of the closest people to him.

We go out and see movies together, sometimes with friends and sometimes just us, and we pay separate. I mean, he's offered before, to pay if I didn't have the money, cause he is very kind. However, as of October, he's been inviting me out, just me and him, and paying for my meal/movie ticket, not even asking me if I want to split. Just paying for it. He'll usually pay for one thing, like one day we went to a cafe, then a bookstore. He paid for the cafe meal. Another time we went to a movie and got drinks after, he paid for the movie.

He hasn't said anything about it being a date or whatever, but to me, it feels like the atmosphere is different. He's been pulling out my chair, opening the car door for me, holding open doors for me, etc. Which he has never done before. He asked to a tea cafe again this Friday, and he asked for my permission to invite his best friend along, which is another thing he has never done before. Usually he just says that so and so is coming along. He's also leaving for college soon, and he said he wanted to hangout as much as we can before he leaves...

I want to ask him if these are dates, and maybe start another relationship with him, but he's going to a college about 3 hours away in January, and i'm not even sure If he likes me like that....

It's so hard to tell for me, cause he is always kind, funny and flirtatious. Not just with me, but with everyone around him. He is in art, band, and drama, he's just one of those people, ya know? I think maybe he is more flirtatious with me, but again, it's hard to tell...

What you guys think?
Darthcassandra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momincharge » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:37 pm

so - i only know my crush online.
me and him are friends and he lives
not too far, actually. he only lives
like an hour or two away from me.
but we're scared of meeting. and we
aren't planning to any time soon.
i still love him though. he is a year
older than me, he's done a face
reveal and tbh he looks really cute
like what?, he's perfect, he's amazing,
he's nice and kind, and he's just my type.

but he's dating someone. someone who is
more than i could ever be. i'm so naive to
think that he could like me back. i was ready
to tell him but i can't now,,, i was going to
tell him in an animation but i was torn
between which song to use - "a thousand
years" by christina perri or "anxiety" by
blackbear ft. frnd, but i went too slow.
i took too long trying to figure out which
song to use that i lost him. i lost him to
a secret demon. i was too late and now
he's dating someone. he's dating a selfish
brat, who cares for nothing but herself.
but she's nothing like that. she's nice, kind,
but now she's stolen everything from me.
him.
but now i've lost all confidence and motivation.
but he's also bullied and thinks that he is a
possible transgender. i still love him ("he/him"
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌

gaybestedgydweebdimbocodeshoprpcharaspound

────────────────── A N D S H E S C R A Z Y
┌──────────────────────────┐

hey, i'm arisu. call me ari, jaid, jadyn, jace, or anything you
wanna. i'm an idiotic teenager with a habit of changing her signature
a lot. cya later, luv y'all. make sure to check out my species!

└──────────────────────────┘
momincharge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:56 pm

queen aluriya. wrote:
    i don't want to get too into it because the person i'm talking about may see this, but here goes nothing? and, um, i'm not eighteen? i think i can handle it, though. please don't treat me any different, i'm just as mature as any of you guys. i just need help.
    -snip-
    do you guys thing it's true?
    should i ask him again what he meant?
    i really need help.

I don't think you need help so much as you need to figure out what you want. Figure out what you want, and you'll be able to decide what to do. =3

Darthcassandra wrote:
Alright. So I dated this guy in middle school. We dated for about 9 months before I broke up with him. It was over not seeing each other outside of school, not talking each other except for at school, stuff like that, cause, you know, middle school. No car. No money... Having your parents drive you everywhere...

-snip-

It's so hard to tell for me, cause he is always kind, funny and flirtatious. Not just with me, but with everyone around him. He is in art, band, and drama, he's just one of those people, ya know? I think maybe he is more flirtatious with me, but again, it's hard to tell...

What you guys think?

I think that if you want answers, you should definitely talk with him. <3

wolfie~ wrote:so - i only know my crush online.
-snip-
i still love him ("he/him"

I'm going to take your re-post as the fact that you want advice or something. You didn't ask a question, though, so I don't know what to help you with.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby macabrex » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:25 pm

alright. i am deeply annoyed right now.

my first relationship ended about a month ago, i'm okay now, but he's just annoying me like you wouldn't believe.
when he broke up with me, i didn't know how to react. so many emotions flooded over me and i just-

anyway, he's just really annoying me now. he was being rude when i was chatting with my best friend
and kept constantly making comments. he acts like this yet i've caught him sneaking looks and staring
at me during my classes. i loved him, but it was poisonous. he threw me away like it was nothing.

he told another close friend of mine a week ago that he apparently 'misses me and still likes me'
like, you can't tell me? i hate him. he treats it all like its a huge secret and he can't even tell his
own ex?

then today i was walking to my desk and he apparently thought that i was stopping at his desk and he
looks up, annoyed, and says in a sassy voice "what do you want?"

like i just can't right now. he's been super annoying but i can tell he still wants me but i don't want to
get in a relationship with him again. he literally threw me away like i was nothing and i hadn't really
done anything wrong, he just felt sorry for himself. you can't toy with people's feelings, epescially
your girlfriend's like that.

═══════════════════════════════
𝑺𝒉𝒆/𝒉𝒆𝒓 ܍ 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑷 ܍ 𝑽𝒊𝒓𝒈𝒐 ☼ 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 ☾ ܍ 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒊-𝑩𝒊
═══════════════════════════════

══════════════════════════
Hi I'm Maca :) I trade CS for FR

CS->FR - C$ Store -FR -

══════════════════════════

macabrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:33 pm

-
Last edited by Wolfypoof on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi! You can call me Wolfy! I like drawing, video games, animals, music, anime and a whole lot of other various things. Some of my favourite series are Pokemon, Danganronpa, iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, Kemono Friends and Higurashi When They Cry! I am a young adult and although I'm a little shy, I'm always open for a chat! ^w^

Deviantart Characters Instagram Please check out my story!

Font credit
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me