♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby ĸιndle » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:28 am

alright sooooo
im in this relationship with this boy and he means a whole awful lot to me (today's our 2 month c:) but it's just a lillll awkward because i'm really good friends with his ex crush (who used to like him back) and she asks me about him sometimes because she says that me being happy with him makes her happy. he never talks about her (he told me before we started dating that he just like stopped liking her and she sent me a screenshot of his message to her telling her that he thought they should stop talking to each other because he didn't want to seem like a... player) which makes me glad because i know how happy he is with me but i have really bad trust issues and i can't help thinking that she still likes him. she's not the best with relationships and she has a lotttt of issues it seems but is my instinct right? should i be worried?

also, i have these issues because of some childhood stuff and the last relationship i was in (where i was completely justified for feeling certain ways). is there a way to overcome that without letting other people know that, of course, i have these issues?
ĸιndle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:01 am

shiga wrote:
    i am so head over heels for someone right now but i know she'll probably never like me the same way, sighs
    kdjghdfg my crush is really obvious as i'm very affectionate with her compared to how i act around my friends HJFKDSKJDFS i always get embarrassed and like i wished her a happy valentines and impulsively went "IM GOING TO WISH ALL MY FRIENDS HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!" in reality i just wanted to tell it to her IM SO EMBARRASSING

however i only know her online and it seems she has a boyfriend T_T it's not like i was planning to ask her out anytime soon anyways. i'm just struggling with these feelings because i like her sooooo much and idk it's kind of a nice feeling but.... also painful as i've pretty much convinced myself it'll never happen ;;;;

Hey! Don't worry! You'll never know unless you try. However, seeing as you only know her online, I'd suggest getting to know her IRL before doing anything serious.
Hope this helps :D
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:25 am

ĸιndle wrote:
alright sooooo
im in this relationship with this boy and he means a whole awful lot to me (today's our 2 month c:) but it's just a lillll awkward because i'm really good friends with his ex crush (who used to like him back) and she asks me about him sometimes because she says that me being happy with him makes her happy. he never talks about her (he told me before we started dating that he just like stopped liking her and she sent me a screenshot of his message to her telling her that he thought they should stop talking to each other because he didn't want to seem like a... player) which makes me glad because i know how happy he is with me but i have really bad trust issues and i can't help thinking that she still likes him. she's not the best with relationships and she has a lotttt of issues it seems but is my instinct right? should i be worried?

also, i have these issues because of some childhood stuff and the last relationship i was in (where i was completely justified for feeling certain ways). is there a way to overcome that without letting other people know that, of course, i have these issues?

Listen, being part of a relationship means not keeping too many secrets. You should explain to your boyfriend your issues and whatever. If he truly cares about you, he'll probably understand. If you're not scared to tell a stranger this stuff, why are you scared to tell him? Don't worry! You'll be fine :)
I won't tell you exactly what to do since I might be wrong. Ask other people about this as well :D
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakawren_ » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:00 pm

Oh boy, my boyfriend and I have been together for 7 months but we've liked each other for years. Whoops.
I met him through a mutual friend when he was 16 via skype group and my first impression of him was that he was a troll! He'd never say anything serious, joke ~alot~ and I could never see myself with a guy like him. HIS impression of me, however was different and he came off kinda strong? He instantly told me he liked me from my voice, said it was high pitched and cute. He said that he liked me and named me as "Yoshi bb" (yoshi from mario is a inside joke with friends and I). I DID NOT take him serious at all and laughed it off. In my mind he was a troll and in his mind he just told me he liked me. I did like him flirting with me and I did have a crush on him soley based off his voice, but left it as that.
Complete opposites.
Abit of time goes by and he still doesn't give up on flirting with me despite me shutting him down each time. During calls he'd call me his "girlfriend" though I never agreed and always laughed because the way he said it made it seem like a joke.
~Iam very dense..~
NOW some time is going by but we stopped talking for a year because I got depressed and drifted off from everyone online.
Two years we've known each other and if im honest I still don't know his name, just a nickname. He knows mine and what I look like, but from his voice its clear he's a teenager and wasn't lying about his age.
We start talking again because he wants to persue me and keep flirting with me but after all the years its hard for me to know whether he's being honest or trolling me. I was a shy mess but confronted him and he said he's serious and showed me his face for the ~first time~ and tells me his real name. We start talking alot more often and his real personality is shining through. Aside from joking alot he's actually a shy guy.
Months later and I had fallen for him, but I still wasn't 100% sure if he actually LIKED LIKED me, hOwever my friend convinved him to straight up tell me since im so dense. He shyly asked me out annd
we've been together since July 19, 2017♡
♥ ~°~°~"When im gone, who will be there?~"~°~°~

bakawren_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeverLand. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:04 pm

tentiloli wrote:Oh boy, my boyfriend and I have been together for 7 months but we've liked each other for years. Whoops.
I met him through a mutual friend when he was 16 via skype group and my first impression of him was that he was a troll! He'd never say anything serious, joke ~alot~ and I could never see myself with a guy like him. HIS impression of me, however was different and he came off kinda strong? He instantly told me he liked me from my voice, said it was high pitched and cute. He said that he liked me and named me as "Yoshi bb" (yoshi from mario is a inside joke with friends and I). I DID NOT take him serious at all and laughed it off. In my mind he was a troll and in his mind he just told me he liked me. I did like him flirting with me and I did have a crush on him soley based off his voice, but left it as that.
Complete opposites.
Abit of time goes by and he still doesn't give up on flirting with me despite me shutting him down each time. During calls he'd call me his "girlfriend" though I never agreed and always laughed because the way he said it made it seem like a joke.
~Iam very dense..~
NOW some time is going by but we stopped talking for a year because I got depressed and drifted off from everyone online.
Two years we've known each other and if im honest I still don't know his name, just a nickname. He knows mine and what I look like, but from his voice its clear he's a teenager and wasn't lying about his age.
We start talking again because he wants to persue me and keep flirting with me but after all the years its hard for me to know whether he's being honest or trolling me. I was a shy mess but confronted him and he said he's serious and showed me his face for the ~first time~ and tells me his real name. We start talking alot more often and his real personality is shining through. Aside from joking alot he's actually a shy guy.
Months later and I had fallen for him, but I still wasn't 100% sure if he actually LIKED LIKED me, hOwever my friend convinved him to straight up tell me since im so dense. He shyly asked me out annd
we've been together since July 19, 2017♡

thats the cutest story <3
♥ ♡ ♥
|| rosé || she/they || female ||
╔══════════════════╗
A boring lesbian with an
unfortunate obsession of
dogs & digital drawing.
╚══════════════════╝
|| storage || BR || bonded ||
♥ ♡ ♥
NeverLand.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:46 am

I wanna ask my crush out for many times and I hope I have the time go for it^^ I want to ask her on a concert/show but what is the best way to ask her? I did her a valentine's day gift too but I don't know if to give it to her or first ask her to the concert and then later give the gift.
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:42 pm

leopardess 20 wrote:I wanna ask my crush out for many times and I hope I have the time go for it^^ I want to ask her on a concert/show but what is the best way to ask her? I did her a valentine's day gift too but I don't know if to give it to her or first ask her to the concert and then later give the gift.

You should like ask her if she wants to go to the concert with you. Say you have a spare ticket and you thought she would like it. If she says yes, then as you're at the concert, give her the gift and say, "I really like you. Would you accept this gift from me?" Not word for word, but be upfront with your feelings. Carpe diem and YOLO
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:42 pm

Oh thank you for tip!
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nuvola » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:29 pm

how do you guys cope with a long-distance relationship? she doesn’t plan on staying there for too long,
    but at the moment she needs to find a job in order to make enough to move back up north. I guess...
    I have this deep ache in my chest when I remember going down to visit her, or when we were only just
    friends and playing music together at her parents house. of course, she plans to visit up here in the
    summer, and it’ll be hard because her parents are! homophobic! but, right now, I’m just... focusing on
    how to deal with not having her near. you know? I’ve been able to do long-distance with friendships,
    but it seems that with romantic relationships it’s so much harder. It wasn’t as hard when we were just
    friends!!! Gosh, I just miss her so much. Right now, we just text, call, and Skype and we email and send
    letters to one another. So, I think so far it’s been pretty okay. It’s just not having her presence nearby.

super important question: what does love feel like to you? Does everybody experience it differently?
Imagexx Imagexx Imagexx Image
𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘;
𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
███████████
hi! call me nuvola or momo ♥️
adult. libra. wildlife eco. she/her
my bees. vault. ruin

- -- ─────────────── -- -
nuvola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:58 pm

nuvola wrote:
    how do you guys cope with a long-distance relationship? she doesn’t plan on staying there for too long,
    but at the moment she needs to find a job in order to make enough to move back up north. I guess...
    I have this deep ache in my chest when I remember going down to visit her, or when we were only just
    friends and playing music together at her parents house. of course, she plans to visit up here in the
    summer, and it’ll be hard because her parents are! homophobic! but, right now, I’m just... focusing on
    how to deal with not having her near. you know? I’ve been able to do long-distance with friendships,
    but it seems that with romantic relationships it’s so much harder. It wasn’t as hard when we were just
    friends!!! Gosh, I just miss her so much. Right now, we just text, call, and Skype and we email and send
    letters to one another. So, I think so far it’s been pretty okay. It’s just not having her presence nearby.

super important question: what does love feel like to you? Does everybody experience it differently?

Okay,
1: If your girlfriend is planning on moving back up north, then visit occasionally, skype, text each other, and even write letters to each other (trust me, letters on paper are way more meaningful than text messages). If you miss her, then you should also try to remember that no matter where she is, she'll always be in your heart
2: Love to me is like a butterfly. I gasp and marvel at its beauty, but it flies away before I can feel it. I merely have love for my family, and I watch others fall in love. Everyone experiences it differently.
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me