♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby dxrmon » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:19 pm

* finds relation ship advice jackpot *
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SOUP! » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:24 pm

So there's this guy, he's perfect in every way. We had a thing for like a week and then just drifted away from each other, turns out it was just because of lack of communication. Anyways, so I'm pretty sure he still likes me and I still really like him. But the problem is there's 16 other girls (in counting) that like him, so I feel that to him I'm just a choice. But I don't want that. And he also likes a couple of other girls, which isn't a good thing. I just want to be with him so badly, it's honestly getting to the point where it's unhealthy and I'm crying myself to sleep every night because of it, but I can't bring myself to move on. What should I do?
brb, playing smash.
SOUP!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby An Shiraishi » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:57 pm

Ahh
So
Er
Here we go
So, I'm Pansexual. Today I was hanging out with a friend. We were at her house chilling on the couch. I have always had a small crush on her, keep in mind. We were just reading books and going on Instagram because why not, when she rested her head on my shoulder. That was honestly the happiest moment of my life. I had major butterflies zooming around I'm my stomach. All I wanted to do was cuddle her, but I resisted it as I didn't know what she would do, and her family was there. I am feeling feelings for her that I never thought I would, and all I want now is to be with her. Thing is, I'm not sure if she is open to dating girls, what do you say? I haven't really felt this way for anyone else. What should I do?
────────────
IN THE ═══
carrdtoyhouse
link │ link
coding credit

████████
OF THE
████████
████████
████████
████████
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
THE EARTH

──────────
hey, im an shiraishi! im only
on this site once in a blue
moon, but im still here if you
need me! im a artist by hobby,
and im in my final months of
schooling. im just some
canadian trans dude tbh. feel
free to dm me at any point,
i dont bite!

██
██
██
██
██
════════════
❝ AND THE-
-SOULS OF
THE AFTER
--- LIFE ❞
DEFEAT
███████████████
HADESxxx

███████████████
An Shiraishi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavvicat » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:13 am

So basically I like this guy, lets call him DC.
So DC is awesome. he plays D&D with me and we are pretty good friends. I even asked him to slow dance with me at our dance and he said yes. afterwards he gave me a highfive and we parted ways. So DC has a twin brother, that we will call M.
So whenever I sit by DC, M will sit either in between us or next to us. M is a really nice guy and all, but I just didn't like him like I did DC. Anyway, recently DC has seemed a bit distant and been kinda ignoring me. M has been super nice and been giving me high fives and laughing at my jokes. I think I may like M! But I still like DC. I don't know what to do to make DC like me! Should I tell M that I like his brother to see if he can help me out! HELP!

Feel free to message me about this, as I may not check this thread and forget, but also you can leave help in the thread. AHHH
███
███
███
███
███
███

──
███
███
███
███ 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑰𝑵 𝑴𝒀 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺! ███

███
███
███

──
███
███
███
██████████████
──── ──────────────────────
BOWIE THEY/HE VIRGO
──── ────── 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚
██████████████
tavvicat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:11 am

Jellie-kins wrote:So there's this guy, he's perfect in every way. We had a thing for like a week and then just drifted away from each other, turns out it was just because of lack of communication. Anyways, so I'm pretty sure he still likes me and I still really like him. But the problem is there's 16 other girls (in counting) that like him, so I feel that to him I'm just a choice. But I don't want that. And he also likes a couple of other girls, which isn't a good thing. I just want to be with him so badly, it's honestly getting to the point where it's unhealthy and I'm crying myself to sleep every night because of it, but I can't bring myself to move on. What should I do?

Nothing to be done until you can either bring yourself to talk to him or let yourself let go. There's no magic cure here, unfortunately. It's gotta be your will and want. :<

Princess Allura wrote:Ahh
So
Er
Here we go
So, I'm Pansexual. Today I was hanging out with a friend. We were at her house chilling on the couch. I have always had a small crush on her, keep in mind. We were just reading books and going on Instagram because why not, when she rested her head on my shoulder. That was honestly the happiest moment of my life. I had major butterflies zooming around I'm my stomach. All I wanted to do was cuddle her, but I resisted it as I didn't know what she would do, and her family was there. I am feeling feelings for her that I never thought I would, and all I want now is to be with her. Thing is, I'm not sure if she is open to dating girls, what do you say? I haven't really felt this way for anyone else. What should I do?

You could subtly bring up the idea of pansexuality by taking about celebs and segueing into if she would ever date a girl or how she felt about it without confessing that's how you feel. That way you get a better feel for how she feels, and you can decide what to do from there.

tavvicat wrote:So basically I like this guy, lets call him DC.
So DC is awesome. he plays D&D with me and we are pretty good friends. I even asked him to slow dance with me at our dance and he said yes. afterwards he gave me a highfive and we parted ways. So DC has a twin brother, that we will call M.
So whenever I sit by DC, M will sit either in between us or next to us. M is a really nice guy and all, but I just didn't like him like I did DC. Anyway, recently DC has seemed a bit distant and been kinda ignoring me. M has been super nice and been giving me high fives and laughing at my jokes. I think I may like M! But I still like DC. I don't know what to do to make DC like me! Should I tell M that I like his brother to see if he can help me out! HELP!

Feel free to message me about this, as I may not check this thread and forget, but also you can leave help in the thread. AHHH

If you like DC but M likes you, it might be better right now for everyone to stay friends and not pursue each other. If you pursue DC while M is pursuing you, it could cause hurt feelings between all of you. It sounds like possibly DC knows about your feelings and M's feelings and is being distant so that maybe you'll pay more attention to M so M's feelings don't get hurt. They are twin brothers and you're all friends. This love triangle just sounds like a bad idea to try and pursue, IMO. But this is just my own opinion. I'm a random third party that doesn't really know any of you.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavvicat » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:07 am

WastedSpace wrote:
Jellie-kins wrote:So there's this guy, he's perfect in every way. We had a thing for like a week and then just drifted away from each other, turns out it was just because of lack of communication. Anyways, so I'm pretty sure he still likes me and I still really like him. But the problem is there's 16 other girls (in counting) that like him, so I feel that to him I'm just a choice. But I don't want that. And he also likes a couple of other girls, which isn't a good thing. I just want to be with him so badly, it's honestly getting to the point where it's unhealthy and I'm crying myself to sleep every night because of it, but I can't bring myself to move on. What should I do?

Nothing to be done until you can either bring yourself to talk to him or let yourself let go. There's no magic cure here, unfortunately. It's gotta be your will and want. :<

Princess Allura wrote:Ahh
So
Er
Here we go

You could subtly bring up the idea of pansexuality by taking about celebs and segueing into if she would ever date a girl or how she felt about it without confessing that's how you feel. That way you get a better feel for how she feels, and you can decide what to do from there.

tavvicat wrote:So basically I like this guy, lets call him DC.

If you like DC but M likes you, it might be better right now for everyone to stay friends and not pursue each other. If you pursue DC while M is pursuing you, it could cause hurt feelings between all of you. It sounds like possibly DC knows about your feelings and M's feelings and is being distant so that maybe you'll pay more attention to M so M's feelings don't get hurt. They are twin brothers and you're all friends. This love triangle just sounds like a bad idea to try and pursue, IMO. But this is just my own opinion. I'm a random third party that doesn't really know any of you.

Thanks for the advice! That seems like the most logical explanation.
███
███
███
███
███
███

──
███
███
███
███ 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑰𝑵 𝑴𝒀 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺! ███

███
███
███

──
███
███
███
██████████████
──── ──────────────────────
BOWIE THEY/HE VIRGO
──── ────── 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚
██████████████
tavvicat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby z i m » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:00 am

hi i’ve been stalking this thread for the past two days and i’m finally ready to post.
so there’s this kid, i’ll call him v, who i met recently through a few friends. it started off as wanting answers and then we had an actual conversation, which led to our friendship. we really clicked with each other cause we're both obsessed with music and lowkey each other.
he constantly wants to know if i’m working on new songs, and is more than happy to send me whatever he’s working on. v can actually write his own music and it’s absolutely amazing.
uh but that’s besides the point.
anyway, so we constantly get into conversations where we just talk about each other and what we love about each other and i just adore him. he’s so sweet and he always compliments me. what’s great is we rarely argue because we have a lot of the same views, and when we do disagree we discuss rather than fight over it.
ok i keep getting side tracked. so we’ve talked about dating, and if we had a label and neither of us are sure if we want to commit. he’s openly stated that he wanted me to be his, but we live about an hour apart and i don’t get to see him as much as either of us would like. while i know this isn’t a huge issue, we’re both sensitive to ldr’s due to past relationships. i’m not sure how to make myself more open to the concept, or help him warm up to it either. any tips?

xxxxxxxxxxxx
lthey/themcurrently watching: the bear

hello! im l and i use any pronouns.
-
i mostly just trade on here, but
feel free to check out some of these
art shoptradeetsy
©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

z i m

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr.scamander » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:11 am

So, I’m kinda considered a social outcast, and have never had a boyfriend before. There’s this guy I like, who I’ve known since kindergarten, and he’s become popular while I’ve remained,... well, me. There were rumors going around at the end of last year that he liked me, but I only heard this through another guy and he was sorta teasing me about it, so I assumed he was spreading rumors for some reason. Now, I’m starting to think it is true, because I’ve caught him staring at me multiple times but I haven’t said anything about it. I want to tell him I like him, but I want to be mysterious about it. Any suggestions guys??
"They're currently in an alien terrain surrounded by
millions of the most vicious creatures on the planet.
Humans."

✰Apollo✰He/Him✰Item Hoarder✰Lights Off!✰returning player!✰
(I'm a slow replier when it comes to LOLO dms, pls be patient with me!)
mr.scamander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunflower Skies » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:10 pm

So I’m going to start out by saying that I’m basically bigender and pansexual
Anyway there’s this one girl, I’ll call her S, and I’ve known her since 2nd grade. Every day in the afternoon we would do our homework together and play this one cat game (not important)
3 years ago she realized she was bi and I was basically the first person she told (which tickled me, since I’m actually a year younger than her so I’m not in any of her classes)
It was then I realized that I had a major crush on one of my best friends
I mean, before middle school I didn’t even know about people loving the same gender. Heck, before I developed a crush on S, I had never even thought about being in a relationship with anyone before.
Now we text back and forth every day for hours on end and it’s so much fun and it seems like everything just comes so naturally when I’m around her
She did get a girlfriend a few days ago but it ended in less than 2 days (I was inwardly crying throughout the whole thing but I still made sure not to mention it afterwards
They’re still friends, btw)
Anyway, About half an hour ago I received this:
“Hello, is it me you're looking for?
I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile
You're all I've ever wanted and my arms are open wide
Cause you know just what to say and you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much”
And I freaked out. Majorly.
And then I received this
“I think you need a therapist”
I swear I almost face-planted the side of my bookshelf
I’m getting some mixed messages here! Help?
•Tryna•keep•my•
•mind•at•bay•
“I'll face the sun again as soon
as this dreary night ends...
I’ll age another... thousand days
before I know it, Yeah, I'll spend
'em all inside, waste my time while
I'm scrollin'....
I love it when it rains”
───────{Sunflower Skies}───
“Sunflower .
Still .
Grows .
At .
Night.” .
{lights fading}
──{softly}──

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sunflower Skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:14 pm

cody carson wrote:
hi i’ve been stalking this thread for the past two days and i’m finally ready to post.
so there’s this kid, i’ll call him v, who i met recently through a few friends. it started off as wanting answers and then we had an actual conversation, which led to our friendship. we really clicked with each other cause we're both obsessed with music and lowkey each other.
he constantly wants to know if i’m working on new songs, and is more than happy to send me whatever he’s working on. v can actually write his own music and it’s absolutely amazing.
uh but that’s besides the point.
anyway, so we constantly get into conversations where we just talk about each other and what we love about each other and i just adore him. he’s so sweet and he always compliments me. what’s great is we rarely argue because we have a lot of the same views, and when we do disagree we discuss rather than fight over it.
ok i keep getting side tracked. so we’ve talked about dating, and if we had a label and neither of us are sure if we want to commit. he’s openly stated that he wanted me to be his, but we live about an hour apart and i don’t get to see him as much as either of us would like. while i know this isn’t a huge issue, we’re both sensitive to ldr’s due to past relationships. i’m not sure how to make myself more open to the concept, or help him warm up to it either. any tips?

So two things you could do are 1) remind yourself of the positives that could come from it, and 2) just make sure you guys keep up the good, open line of communication about what you want, expect, and can give. However, I would suggest that if you are both hesitant to pursue this, you shouldn't force it. Jumping into a long distance relationship before either of you are ready could mean a crash and burn. Just take things at a pace you're both comfortable with!

Elite_Ninja_Squawk wrote:So, I’m kinda considered a social outcast, and have never had a boyfriend before. There’s this guy I like, who I’ve known since kindergarten, and he’s become popular while I’ve remained,... well, me. There were rumors going around at the end of last year that he liked me, but I only heard this through another guy and he was sorta teasing me about it, so I assumed he was spreading rumors for some reason. Now, I’m starting to think it is true, because I’ve caught him staring at me multiple times but I haven’t said anything about it. I want to tell him I like him, but I want to be mysterious about it. Any suggestions guys??

Leave an anonymous note in his locker/backpack?

Metatarsals wrote:So I’m going to start out by saying that I’m basically bigender and pansexual
Anyway there’s this one girl, I’ll call her S, and I’ve known her since 2nd grade. Every day in the afternoon we would do our homework together and play this one cat game (not important)
3 years ago she realized she was bi and I was basically the first person she told (which tickled me, since I’m actually a year younger than her so I’m not in any of her classes)
It was then I realized that I had a major crush on one of my best friends
I mean, before middle school I didn’t even know about people loving the same gender. Heck, before I developed a crush on S, I had never even thought about being in a relationship with anyone before.
Now we text back and forth every day for hours on end and it’s so much fun and it seems like everything just comes so naturally when I’m around her
She did get a girlfriend a few days ago but it ended in less than 2 days (I was inwardly crying throughout the whole thing but I still made sure not to mention it afterwards
They’re still friends, btw)
Anyway, About half an hour ago I received this:
“Hello, is it me you're looking for?
I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile
You're all I've ever wanted and my arms are open wide
Cause you know just what to say and you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much”
And I freaked out. Majorly.
And then I received this
“I think you need a therapist”
I swear I almost face-planted the side of my bookshelf
I’m getting some mixed messages here! Help?

You could talk to her and just ask her. The best way to know how someone is feeling is to ask them.

Or you could lean towards the negative side of the mixed messages. It could be she's just nervous about being truthful, but she could just be messing with you or trying to subtly hint that she knows about your feelings and doesn't return them.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me