TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby bark! » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:07 am

♡Chocolate♡ wrote:
    i love you so much, why do you keep denying how wonderful you are?

im sorry i get protective of you, and always so jealous --

you mean the word and beyond to me, and im so honoured to call you my friend, even if you're too perfect for me.

It's always a battle when it comes to cheering people up, or their own low self-esteem. The only thing you can do is continue to try and prove to them how great they are, and hope for the best <3 If anyone realized how much their friends love them, they might not show it, but you just have to put trust into that fact that they know.

kiwikween wrote:I like ranting here so-
Last night was the worst night of it all. I was alone, didn't eat, cried all night and had nightmares, but I think it's over, this depressive state. I think I can finally snap out of it and heal. Granted, it's not going to go away, it never does, but I'm so done with this state of constant depressed feelings. I'm praying this medication actually starts doing is job, I'm so sick of changing up my prescriptions and it not working.

lol rip I'm crying as I write this but, I'm just super emotional. I just want this to be over...and I think it will be soon, thankfully! I feel like I'm ready to heal.

edit// AHH to clarify I'm not implying suicide or anything like that!! I feel like my mental health is getting better!

It's a truly beautiful feeling to see others post that they feel as if they are improving. Don't let anything darken that outlook you've set for yourself here, you deserve to be happy and put the dark times behind you. I hope your medication works for you, and that you have an absolutely beautiful future <3

♥kittyfaith2210♥ wrote:I feel like everyone hates me to the point where I feel like crying. My family tells me they love me but I dismiss them and say they don't they hate me. I can't say I'm wrong about my friends though. The one friend keeps blabbing my secrets. It's so bad I don't even want to tell anyone anything. On top of that, I feel even my close friends here don't really care for me. Some friends I use to have only liked me because I used to have lots of rarer pets and wanted me to gift them. Sometimes I felt so bad for them I gifted them. But once I was out of those kinds of pets they left me. Now it's to where I feel I have only 2 really close friends here and I feel if I don't gift them they'll leave me too. I'm so scared everything's going to fall apart again. I don't want it to. I really don't. But it's almost to where it is.

You shouldn't let people take advantage of you like that, love. If they were ever truly your friends, they wouldn't have made hints towards wanting gifts or the likes- Friendships should be formed on bonds, not physical- or in this case, pixel goods. Along those lines, if those 2 people are truly friends, you shouldn't need to send them gifts or constantly pamper them- they aren't above you, don't let yourself hold their happiness above yours. It's good to care for others, and every once in a while, yea, it's kind to gift someone who means alot to you- But if it crosses the link to which that they would leave you behind if you stopped giving them things? Then they are no longer friends, they are beggars. One thing I've learned in my life, which may not apply to yours, I don't know- is that sometimes, friends will fail you. They'll leave, they'll hurt you, but family? They will always come through in the end. Family has a bond that started from the very beginning, and even if you never talk to someone from it, you will always share a bond; because well, Blood is thicker than water. I truly hope you find a better opinion of yourself, and the world, and that you'll have a wonderful, bright future <3

@Everyone - Be happy, you deserve it <3
bark!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby נוריאל » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:55 am

I finally really genuinely like someone. I look forward to talking to him and not once has he made me feel bad or anxious or anything negative. He's so sweet and understanding and a giant freaking dork and we get along amazingly and
And it just so happens that finally, I find someone I click perfectly with, and he's aromantic & asexual :^)
I respect it 100% and I'm not going to be annoying or gross about it but
I'm also Very Sad
Like so, so sad. Because god, I am so head-over-heels for this boy?
    xx
    xx

nuriel adult agender
    he / they / it pronouns
    feel free to pm me !!
    ©©
נוריאל

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:12 pm

♡Chocolate♡ wrote:
    i love you so much, why do you keep denying how wonderful you are?

im sorry i get protective of you, and always so jealous --

you mean the word and beyond to me, and im so honoured to call you my friend, even if you're too perfect for me.

I hope everything is going okay between you two! <3

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thalassic » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:29 pm

I just had my first day of an internship for school, and I'm already super stressed.
This month is going to be really tough. I still need to do commissions too, as well as exam work...
xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
xxxx

x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxx

x
x
xxx

x
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zan | NB | they/them | pan/ace
xxxxxx lgbtq+ | atheist | satanist | artist xxxxxx
sig art ; avatar art
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
xxxx

x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxx
x
x
xxxxxx

x

xxxxxxx
Thalassic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nana » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:19 pm

Gray. I get it. You don't have to keep making out with him infront of me.
Megan. I came there for you and you ignored me the whole time.
Max. Thanks for canceling on me.
Life: [removed]
Last edited by Schuyler on Mon May 01, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Inappropriate content
┌─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┐
she/they - adult
toyhou.se
bi - audhd
└─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┘
nana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:42 pm

The only think that keeps me calm is the internet, music and tv. When i don't have it i freak out cause of bad memories. My dad shut off all the wifi and my phone was dead. I was a crying mess ugh i hate it
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waspinator » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:11 pm

everything is just kinda sad lately. i'm tired.
please don't pm me
waspinator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby critter » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:27 pm

Im getting tired again. Not because I don't sleep, its because I have no drive to do anything and my depression is wrecking me. I don't need a shoulder to lean on or an ear to listen, I need time. I know my friends will see this and try to message me, don't. I'm not going to be on much for a while. Yeah, I need time. My mind is heavy and dark, and my life is crumbling. But I'll be fine... I have to because if I'm not the one smiling and happy in this family then who will be? I have to keep moral in check, but I can't even stop my emotions and mind from hurting me.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm chasing my dreams,
catch you on the flip side <3
last checked 1/15/23
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hypomania » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:56 pm

I normally don't do things like this but I really need comfort right now I just found out my cousin has been missing for a week. I'm so worried about her. What if something happened?
𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻'𝑺──────────★★★
Spook. She/her.
Your Biggest Fan :)
-───── trade thread seeking art ─-
Hypomania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gravestones » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:01 pm

Highlight and read if you want, but do NOT PM ME OR REPLY. I'll ignore it. I don't need pity or attention, I just need to say this.

I hate myself.
I love myself.
I am perfect.
I am a wasted life.
I breathe smoke.
I am a giver of purpose.
People disgust me.
I am disgusting.
I love deeply.
My love is a disease.
I am independent.
I am a parasite.
I'm a realist.
Everything about me is fake.
I uphold those dearest to me.
I destroy those dearest to me.

I hate myself, but no one needs to know that. I'll let them think I think I'm better than them, because I am. I forgot yesterday why I stay alive. Then I remembered it was to be a thorn in the side of my enemies and a pillar for my family. I feel the echo's of the old hatred I had. I hope it passes. Even if it doesn't I'll stay because my love is just as great as the hate would be. My callous is thickening. I am a fortress. I hate this feeling yet I thrive off it. It's been asleep for so long.. it's like an old friend came back.

I am a work of art.
I am trash.

I am the two-headed snake in the grass.
....hm? oh, hi.

any pronouns ;; non-binary ;; already dead

whats up i'm back after a ... really long hiatus that
i thought was going to end in me staying away but..
nostalgia brought me back i guess. i'm just a ghost,
don't mind me.

about ;; adopts ;; my kals ;; av ;; sig
gravestones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me