TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:56 pm

grr!! wrote:
im so mad at myself for taking a huge four hour long nap when i have a massive amount of homework that must be completed. I completely zoned out today. it's nine o clock and I'm hopeless

I'm in the exact same predicament, just don't wear yourself out too much and try to get some sleep tonight if u can <3
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leverage » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:12 pm

I'm so tired of the life I'm doomed to live.
      Every step of the way, every hope and dream simply ripped from me, taking without a second thought. My home, my health, my future.
      I'm a college student, and the dream of what I wish to do after college is just...gone. The chances of living the life I want art next to none. I keep trying to tell myself that there are other futures for me, other dreams, but the truth is, there's not. If I can't live the dream I've been keeping alive since I was a child, I don't know that my future is worth much to me at all.
      And there's simply nothing I can do. What's happening is completely out of my control, there is absolutely nothing I can do but watch as fate rips away my last shred of hope.
      There are very few things that truly make me happy-- I have my pets, my friends, and my dreams. Well, my dreams are gone, my friends are unreachable, and my pets are in danger due to the same issue that's taken everything else.
      When will it all end??? When will everything just stop?
      I'm down. I'm done. Stop kicking me when I'm down; stop beating me further into the dirt.
      I'm giving up.
      Life can just give me a freaking break.
      I can't handle it any longer.

mod of the caaa │ graduate student │ lesbian │ she/her
entomology | equestrian | artist | bone and fossil collector | gamer | dnd mini painter
art above by Y00NS │ avatar by MrBoodle
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:46 pm

I am tired of this place
I wanna fall away
from all the pain
and all the doubt
that I have to face
I'm slowly giving up
and I'm about to give in.
Maybe giving in is the best thing
Maybe this was meant to be
I don't see how I'll get past this wave
to the blue skies I'm the other side.
what has happened to me
to the happy little girl I used to be?
she seems so far away now
and I don't think she's coming back
Is this how it ends?
I say I'm fine
but I'm lying
I'm really not fine at all
I hide it with a smile
and I fake a laugh.

is this how it ends?
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sodafarts » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:07 pm

i get 2 of my wisdom teeth out tomorrow and i'm beyond terrified
mostly bc of the IV itself but honestly there's so much i'm scared about

like the oral surgeon place gives me the creeps bc it smells like a barn & just felt dirty
but it's the cheapest in town apparently so ........

and when i talked with the surgeon he seemed zoned out or something weird??
i felt like i was talking to a brick wall bc everything i said went right over his head
also he literally told me he would over medicate me "but not enough to hurt you"

i already have a huge fear of doctors & stuff so this will be fun!! :')
especially since i get to do it all over again in a few weeks!!
bc my teeth are the worst kind of wisdom teeth & it's dangerous to be under anesthesia long enough for him to get all 4 out :)))

what if i have a weird reaction to the anesthesia like my sister did?
what if i say something dumb/spill the beans about some stuff?
what if i wake up in the middle of it?
what if you feel the pain while you're asleep but forget by the time you wake up?

welp i'm gonna wear my guardians of the galaxy shirt for good luck lmao can't wait
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby calculator » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:07 pm

really wanna go into the city, but wanna go alone tbh and be trusted alone not having someone watch me 24/7 i know im young and stupid, but that's how you learn lessons
calculator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azure Dreams » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:15 pm

(I hope this is all concidered child friendly, I didn't mention any self harm or anything like that so I'm hoping it's fine, it's just talking about depressing thoughts)

I just feel like I'm drifting away from the few friends I have left. The only thing that really makes me feel better is role-playing and fictional world's and now even a lot of my close internet friends won't reply to me, and I know they're online because they'll reply to other people. I feel like I'm just a burden to everyone around me. One of my best friends who I've drifted apart from over the last few years now won't even talk to me and is now invited to my birthday party. I don't know what I'm going to say to her since she probably has moved on like I clearly haven't. She was the only friend I was actually able to share my problems with but now I'm realizing that probably led to a lot of her own problems. I'm starting to realize I haven't really solved any of my issues and whenever I get upset about one thing, all the other stuff resurfaces and I end up getting so stressed I feel like I'm choking and want to throw up. I want to make new friends but every time I try to talk to someone I don't know I end up saying something stupid or I end up making friends with them only to loose my temper and get in some stupid argument that makes everyone hate me. The froemds I do have I end up being so clingy with because I don't want to loose them that I end up just coming off as annoying and desperate. People on another site I'm on more regularly have quote walls for their friends. My main quote is just 'hi', because I like to pester people so much that's it's become a joke. I don't think they mean to hurt my feelings but I don't want to say anything about it because I would probably come off as not being able to take a joke or being too serious. I never end up saying anything about how I feel to any of my actual friends because I don't want to be an attention seeker so instead I just post stupid stuff, in the case of my internet friends, or spend half my not even talking to them when they make an effort to talk to me in the in the case of my internet friends. They have their own issues and I haven't really done anything to help them so I feel like I'm being selfish by asking for their help. Everyone else has other, better friends then me and don't really need me anyways so it would probably just come out as attention seeking.
Azure Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samael_3 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:14 pm

Azure Dreams wrote:(I hope this is all concidered child friendly, I didn't mention any self harm or anything like that so I'm hoping it's fine, it's just talking about depressing thoughts)

I just feel like I'm drifting away from the few friends I have left. The only thing that really makes me feel better is role-playing and fictional world's and now even a lot of my close internet friends won't reply to me, and I know they're online because they'll reply to other people. I feel like I'm just a burden to everyone around me. One of my best friends who I've drifted apart from over the last few years now won't even talk to me and is now invited to my birthday party. I don't know what I'm going to say to her since she probably has moved on like I clearly haven't. She was the only friend I was actually able to share my problems with but now I'm realizing that probably led to a lot of her own problems. I'm starting to realize I haven't really solved any of my issues and whenever I get upset about one thing, all the other stuff resurfaces and I end up getting so stressed I feel like I'm choking and want to throw up. I want to make new friends but every time I try to talk to someone I don't know I end up saying something stupid or I end up making friends with them only to loose my temper and get in some stupid argument that makes everyone hate me. The froemds I do have I end up being so clingy with because I don't want to loose them that I end up just coming off as annoying and desperate. People on another site I'm on more regularly have quote walls for their friends. My main quote is just 'hi', because I like to pester people so much that's it's become a joke. I don't think they mean to hurt my feelings but I don't want to say anything about it because I would probably come off as not being able to take a joke or being too serious. I never end up saying anything about how I feel to any of my actual friends because I don't want to be an attention seeker so instead I just post stupid stuff, in the case of my internet friends, or spend half my not even talking to them when they make an effort to talk to me in the in the case of my internet friends. They have their own issues and I haven't really done anything to help them so I feel like I'm being selfish by asking for their help. Everyone else has other, better friends then me and don't really need me anyways so it would probably just come out as attention seeking.

I know how it feels. It's hard when no one pays attention to you. I have the same problem. And you have to realize people can't see how you think, your friends can't see the way it hurts you to have them drift away from you. In this world everyone is out there for the better of themselves and very few take the consideration into other people's feelings. I know you probably might not agree with this, but I honestly believe that friends aren't really important. Ive realize the closer you are to someone the more vulnerable you are to get hurt. They'll hurt you when they leave you. I realized this because I have some friends that I trusted and told everything to. The one blew off everything I said and the other just ignores me like nothing ever happened. It's painful. And if they ignore you, it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you. You have to realize you are special because you, just like everyone else in this world has the power to accomplish you're goals and to live your life with joy. Don't let anything hold back and make you feel miserable, I bet you have a goal in life you would love to keep going with the rest of your life. One that will make you happy. We only have one life so enjoy it and don't let something hold you down.

If you need any help with anything else PM me and I'll be glad to help! Your welcome! :D
ImageImage
Samael_3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .zombie » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:25 am

why is everyone smarter than me
Tess || She/ Her || Teen

Hello! My name is Tess. I love zombies!! and everything about em!!
I like trading and gifting, so feel free to send a trade!

Trade with me!!
HQ Character Trade Thread!!
.zombie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:51 am

can someone just pm me? ranting about everything on here will take up an entire page..

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:21 am

grr!! wrote:
why is everyone smarter than me

I'd question that statement. Everyone has their own type of 'smarts'. Even if someone performs in eg. exams better than you, doesn't mean that you'd be inferior. The best way to find your strength is through trying things. You might have prowess in something that you'd never imagined doing before.
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me