TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:30 am

Fraus wrote:Now I apparently am an attention hog even though I've been making loads of things for my friends
I actually got anxiety around my friend that I started to nip at my skin violently
I don't know what to do anymore

Wanna chat? Look. They clearly don't care. Some 'friends' are negitive. The best thing you can do is ignore them and not let them see how bad they hurt you inside where they cant see. You always have had and will have me!!
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wriolette enjoyer » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:32 am

i dont feel myself, i feel like i could burst any moment now...
i never wanted this, and now youre trying to make it worse
i told you i hated her and you still do this?...
but thats okay,,, because i forgive you

i feel like we are drifting apart, my sbc
i cannot tell you how much i actually love and care about you,,,
how much you actually mean to me,,
we are distant now but thats okay,,, because ill be fine

sol, you are the best moirail
i cannot thank you enough for dealing with me and my problems
no matter what im going trough, youre there, but
i cannot deal with this, and im sorry if you dont either....because im selfish

sage....
i am so sorry i kissed another,,,
it was an accident and yet i still cannot forgive myself
i hope youll forgive me,,,
because you always forgive me,,,right.....?

please forgive me....
he/him, adult, into genshin impact.

i occasionally pop in time to time to see what's new.
i do not trade my pets.
wriolette enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelo » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:11 am

i'm sad all the time. i don't think my medication is impacting my mood at all, i just feel awful. every day i feel worse and worse. everything and everyone seems boring. i don't feel at all like myself. even music doesn't make me feel as happy as it once did.
my friends are making new friends and it feels like i'm being replaced. even my best friend, the queen of being antisocial, has found new friends. i've already lost my girlfriend. i feel so alone and worthless, i'm anxious and miserable all the time..
        lost in a world
    that doesn't exist
angelo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThunderCedar » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:35 am

There's a baby kitten in front of my door. Not more than an hour old. Screaming for its mom who just won't show up.

I know I can't do anything for it.
I am so upset I am making myself physically sick.
ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ
ThunderCedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:43 am

Vixey wrote:There's a baby kitten in front of my door. Not more than an hour old. Screaming for its mom who just won't show up.

Cat lover coming through
The cat needs warmth and milk (Not actual milk. Loads of cats are actually lactose intolerant). The kitten normally stays with its mother for a few weeks as they keep them warm. I don't know what else they need but these are the most important I believe
Last edited by Fraus on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenor » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:47 am

Vixey wrote:There's a baby kitten in front of my door. Not more than an hour old. Screaming for its mom who just won't show up.

if the mother doesn't show up, it would be wonderful for you to take it in for a while or just ask around to see if it belongs to anyone. if you think it's a stray, maybe you could even feed it formula through a bottle and just wrap it up in a warm blanket or cloth, or shirt. i am so sorry to hear this and i hope that everything clears up soon or its mother comes to retrieve it. *hugs*

drowning lessons wrote:i'm sad all the time. i don't think my medication is impacting my mood at all, i just feel awful. every day i feel worse and worse. everything and everyone seems boring. i don't feel at all like myself. even music doesn't make me feel as happy as it once did.
my friends are making new friends and it feels like i'm being replaced. even my best friend, the queen of being antisocial, has found new friends. i've already lost my girlfriend. i feel so alone and worthless, i'm anxious and miserable all the time..

i know it seems impossible, but maybe try to make friends. the best way to feel happier is to fake a smile sometimes, even if it hurts. if you've been on the medication for more than two weeks and it's still not helping, then it may be a good idea to talk to your physician and ask if there's a replacement or something that may actually help, or maybe even just tell them that it's just not working. i apologize for your streak of bad luck, and i really wish the best for you and hope that things get easier. everything will be okay in the end. if it's not okay, then it's not the end. *hugs*

Vilvia wrote:i dont feel myself, i feel like i could burst any moment now...
i never wanted this, and now youre trying to make it worse
i told you i hated her and you still do this?...
but thats okay,,, because i forgive you

i feel like we are drifting apart, my sbc
i cannot tell you how much i actually love and care about you,,,
how much you actually mean to me,,
we are distant now but thats okay,,, because ill be fine

sol, you are the best moirail
i cannot thank you enough for dealing with me and my problems
no matter what im going trough, youre there, but
i cannot deal with this, and im sorry if you dont either....because im selfish

sage....
i am so sorry i kissed another,,,
it was an accident and yet i still cannot forgive myself
i hope youll forgive me,,,
because you always forgive me,,,right.....?

please forgive me....

*hugs* im always here if you need comfort. i'm not exactly sure of the whole scenario, but just take a deep breath. don't blame everything on you, because some things that happen just happen, without a criminal nor victim. i know that it may not help much right now, but just keep your chin up. you are an inspiration and a wonderful human to so many people, including myself. just keep being you, wherever you find that to be. *hugs*
🐀 ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 🐁
♡ rats | orange | romantic ♡
trades | giveaways | poems
mischief | mini mischief | orange hoard
my cs world record
🐭 🍊 🐭
(goose, purrah, jasmine, captain)
ImageImageImageImage
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby depressedanonymous, » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:49 am

Fraus wrote:

Cat lover coming through
The cat needs warmth and milk. The kitten normally stays with its mother for a few weeks as they keep them warm. I don't know what else they need but these are the most important I believe

Call your local animal shelter/pet store. They'll be able to give you the info that you need. My suggestion for now is to pick the kitten up with a towel and and hold it to keep it warm. I'd also try giving it some water (not milk, it's very bad for cats). For food I'd try giving it the smallest amount of tuna or soft meat you have. If you can, try to buy kitten milk and kitten food.
___
___

She/her, adult.
Trader, crosstrader, collector, rat enthusiast.
Fair Trade Thread | New "Rares List" | The "What's My Pet Worth?" Thread
___
___
depressedanonymous,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cinnamonbun. » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:02 am

im crying
i just messed up the art Ive been working countless hours on

there is no turning back

edit: My sister helped me fix it, nm! <3
Last edited by cinnamonbun. on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
cinnamonbun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThunderCedar » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:03 am

Much appreciate your advice guys;;
I've cared for newborn kittens before, I know all the how's and when's and what's. Unfortunately, complications make it that there is nothing I can do to help this one out. I would go into details, but there are so many reasons it would take all night. Shelters will not take in a kitten so small.
And I've taken in kittens before. I know how fragile they are. And I am so upset that I cannot provide for this one.

I'll let you guys know if the mom came back for it. After all the first thing to do is wait at least 12 hours for the mother and hope she was just away to hunt.

Fingers crossed for this poor child.
ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ
ThunderCedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:36 am

Just a mini vent! I hate the days leading up to forth of July, (in my country that's a big holiday deal) because everywhere I want to go is closed.

I made a list of about ten books which I wanted to read, and all of them happened to be at my library at the same time, but I go, ten minutes too late, and it's closed. The problem is, not only is it closed to the rest of today. It is closed for tomorrow, the next day, the next day, and the day after that. Are you kidding? I love reading and this is so saddening that I can't for such a long while.
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me