TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby snubbulls » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:06 pm

sometimes i wish people could see how much i hate myself
maybe then they'd stop being mean
maybe then they'd call me he
maybe then they'd leave me alone
i'm falling back into a deep and dangerous hole that i promised i'd never go back in
the thing is, i don't care anymore
i wish i was nothing
Last edited by snubbulls on Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
| beetle / radish |
| he / she | adult |
❤ metal ❤ bugs ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ pokemon ❤ art
by spheal on th ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamiao » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:31 pm

We just got the test results today and figured out that my dad has Brain Cancer. My dad and I are extremely close.
I just need a hug, some comfort, and some cookies please
Last edited by aquamiao on Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╗
i saw it in that meteor,
a light that cuts into the darkness--
light up my eyes and i won’t get lost,
so watch over me, Regulus!

aqua | they/them | discord: sticktoyourfaith
current interests: blue lock, prsk,
apothecary diaries, gotg, splatoon, etc

Image Image
╚═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╝

aquamiao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basicbassoonist » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:34 pm

my grandma died because of Alzheimer's slightly over a week ago.
all of my friends kept asking me if i was okay. my best friend even came to
the visitation.
there was one girl that i thought i was friends with, but...i guess i was wrong.
last week, during our 5th hour class, she was constantly treating me horribly.
i tried to ignore her, but...it just kept getting worse.
last thursday, before exams, i snapped. i started yelling at her and i almost cried.
i kept saying to her "why are you treating me like this? i thought we were friends.
if we were friends, then you wouldn't be treating me like this. friends are supposed
to help eachother through rough times." and then i basically told her that i've had
enough of her and that i didn't want to deal with her anymore.
there's one issue. almost all of my friends love her. my family members love her.
i can't really avoid her.
sorry for ranting so much, i just really needed to get all of that off of my chest...
╔══════════════╗
hi!! my name's mar! feel free to send me a
trade or pm! have a wonderful day or night!

pokemon sword fc:
SW-6378-7085-2995

╚══════════════╝
basicbassoonist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:37 pm

Can someone PM me? I feel like shouting all my problems will take up too much space on this thread..

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

---

Postby skies » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:46 pm

Just leaving a small mark on this thread for when I need it. <3
    ---
    So anyways I have a test tomorrow and I'm really scared that I'm going to fail it. This chapter has been really tough for me, and I've tried asking my friends to explain to me. They do, but I still don't get it! So guess what I'm doing now? I'm searching up all of this stuff online at the last second!
    I'm really scared... I just don't want to fail. Please.

Please wish me luck!! :/
skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:36 pm

mark, prob gonna need this soon
caf - they/them - bi
equestrian - vocalist - student

mostly i hang around here for
RVEC nowadays, though i
roleplay on occasion. chat
with me about horses, music,
math, science, or...anything!
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby n3rvous » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:46 pm

i need more advice..

like i consider myself not really smart and ugh im just really nervous because my school starts tomorrow im not ready, i have to see my crush which is a pain because it's like y'know difficult to talk to him because i like him and, even though nothing is awkward, i feel like i always am awkward around him and ugh

anyway im not ready for a) hard work b) homework and c) talking to my crush

please help me ;-; im probably overreacting but at least we have a camp to canberra and that but oh wait i get sick on planes sometimes

fun
also an issue because one way we have to take a bus from where my school is to canberra which is 8 hours and if i get put near o than that would be bad

hhh
Last edited by Simon on Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal info removed
she knows what i think about

╔═════════════╗

she/her enfj <3 if it wasnt
already obvious i listen 2
sweater weather
truly just looking for
a friend who will bake
frog cookies w me so if
thats u hmu xo
very into dreampop/indie
rock music !! and cat ears
thas all :p have a nice
night/day !

╚═════════════╝
n3rvous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby food ☕️ » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:29 pm

🍵 Sorry I couldn't get to all the posts, I tried to target ones I can relate to/have the best advice for. My apologies if you were skipped.

heavy metal bassoon wrote:my grandma died because of Alzheimer's slightly over a week ago.
all of my friends kept asking me if i was okay. my best friend even came to
the visitation.
there was one girl that i thought i was friends with, but...i guess i was wrong.
last week, during our 5th hour class, she was constantly treating me horribly.
i tried to ignore her, but...it just kept getting worse.
last thursday, before exams, i snapped. i started yelling at her and i almost cried.
i kept saying to her "why are you treating me like this? i thought we were friends.
if we were friends, then you wouldn't be treating me like this. friends are supposed
to help eachother through rough times." and then i basically told her that i've had
enough of her and that i didn't want to deal with her anymore.
there's one issue. almost all of my friends love her. my family members love her.
i can't really avoid her.
sorry for ranting so much, i just really needed to get all of that off of my chest...

🍵 My condolences on the loss of your grandfather. I'm sure he was great and I hope you're handling everything okay.

🍵 My main reason for replying, though, is because I believe you did the right thing. If she was treating you poorly, it was only the right to tell her off. I know loosing a friend can be upsetting, but it was clear that she wasn't a true friend any longer. If your friends still want to hang out with her, I'd let them. If they still want to be friends with her after that, there's not much you can do. It might be a bit annoying, but as long as they don't make any comments about it to you, you should all be alright. Anyways, when you have your run-ins with this chick from now on, try to just ignore her and keep walking. If she wasn't to cause drama, don't give her the satisfaction. I commend you for standing up for yourself, though. Most people don't have the courage to speak their mind, and your doing so is absolutely spectacular. Don't hold back if you wish to voice something, rebel every now and then (within reason, haha). Congratulations. I hope all goes well with you, your friends and family, and this girl. Even if you can't avoid her, don't let her get to you.

rose boy wrote:sometimes i wish people could see how much i hate myself
maybe then they'd stop being mean
maybe then they'd call me he
maybe then they'd leave me alone
i'm falling back into a deep and dangerous hole that i promised i'd never go back in
the thing is, i don't care anymore
i wish i was nothing

🍵 Don't say that! You're amazing, and you shouldn't hate yourself for whatever crap (I'm sorry mods, I had to) other people try to put into your head. Other people's opinions of you shouldn't matter! It may seem like a while now, but this part of your life is but a mere fraction, not even half! These people who sit here taunting you now won't be here in four or so years. They're just passing faces, their words shouldn't leave a dent on you, let alone a scar. I can tell you have low self-esteem, which you shouldn't. I'm sure you're a million times better than all these people who throw junk at you. Their lives are going nowhere fast, but you, you can take the world by storm. In order to succeed, you gotta fail. Cheesy as it may be, it's true. The most odd-ball people (not meant to be an insult, haha) are the people that make it farthest in life. If you want to be called a he, then correct anyone who says otherwise. They have no jurisdiction to tell you who you are or aren't. You are the only person who gets to decide that. And probably everything I'm saying is worthless, but I don't know. Maybe you can make it worth something. Make it worthwhile. Nothing I or anyone else here can help you more than you can, all I can encourage you to do it ignore all the lemons in the world, live your life the way you want. Step out of your comfort zone every now and then. Don't just survive . . . Live! Have fun, you sad child! I wish you the very best in your journey. That's all I can really say. <3
So inactive that the images in my signature are outdated; decided to just put down some purple text as a replacement. I do have a special place in my heart for the connections I've made in the site so please hmu if you're interested in reconnecting, I'd love to move conversations to Discord.

food | lawful good | asexual/aromantic | they/them | in college (help)
food ☕️

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:48 pm

i'm exhausted.

i just spent the last hour crying--i'm homesick, i'm lovesick, and i'm lonely.
i just want to be able to feel happy again.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Murdoc Is God. » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:49 pm

I always feel like I'm whining when I talk about this but I feel useless. Like I'm stuck in allow mood a lot of the time. I feel crap and I tend to cry a lot. I now hate doing what I used to love and everything has become a chore. What do I do? I'm scared...
Call me Stu~ (He/Him)
Muds/Shibe wrote:
Remember; Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end <3

Message To Mods: Shadeyclaw, possiblyapanda and Turtle... are my friends (Marksepticeye is my brother) And We may unfairly trade, please don't ban us.
    My discord server

ImageImageImage
Murdoc Is God.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me