TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby cornspurrd. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:28 am

Why Can't I Ever Be left Alone...
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eggsoda!! » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:33 am

I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon so--

((I've been feeling down in the dumps,, any tips on feeling better?))
i used to use this site in 2016, how time flies..

you can check out my more recent stuff at x and x

my art really hasn't gotten better so, no need to keep up with my stuff.
eggsoda!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illusion. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:07 am

Last edited by illusion. on Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To all of my friends on chicken smoothie,new and old ,I am sending this message with deep regret.i will be leaving the forum as I no longer feel welcome.it is hard for me to admit to ,but know that I can do so as you are all all an amazing ,understanding group of people,I am being bullied.now I have admitted to you ,I feel more able to cope.so farewell and thanks again.
illusion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skiv » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:09 am

illusion. wrote:

Please check your messages, please please please

If anybody at all needs to talk then dear god please message me or anybody on here who invites pm's, your well-being is a very serious topic and can't be handled by yourself most of the time, this site is so full of people wanting to lend a hand to help you back up from whatever crisis you are enduring. Crisis Hotlines exist for a reason! Don't feel foolish or too unimportant to use it!
Skiv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sarish » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:57 am

Somedays when I wake up I realize that my self-loathing is going to hit harder than usual. It doesn't have a trigger, usually.
Suddenly everything I've ever done or said or touched becomes poisonous and I can't stand it. I can't look myself in the mirror and I fear these days because I know that everything I do will be so disappointing.

I know that sometimes, rarely, you recognize these days. You'll ask if anything's wrong and I'll smile and say "nope" because I know what will happen if I tell you otherwise, if I let myself think that I'm not strong enough to handle this on my own for even one second.
I'll tell you everything, explain how I despise myself more than anything else in this universe and you'll just shake your head and huff and get angry with me and yell because I should be grateful for everything I have and I'm so lucky and I should just get over it. Yeah.
I know, I know. It's not working, though.

"You're just a disgrace. People lie to you because they don't want to hurt your feelings. They won't tell you the truth. Nobody needs you around, not really. They'd be better off without you. It would be better if you had never been born. It would be so much better for everyone if you just disappeared. They'd realize that you are more of a burden than anything. You could do something about it, but you won't. I know you won't. You're too much of a damn coward. You don't want to hurt people, but you do it anyway. What kind of disgusting human being are you? You can't stand to look at yourself, and you know why. You keep your chin up and you smile but you can't look in the mirror because you know that you're a waste of space. Boo hoo, poor you. Your life is so hard. You're so selfish. Just go. Just leave. Just get it over and done with."

And I know my mind is toxic. I know that some of those things aren't true. But a good number of them probably are and I'm grasping at nothing trying to believe otherwise.

Just a waste. A waste of a person. A waste of a post on this thread. Taking up space.

But I also know that I've never fought so hard to push all of this way. Never. Suddenly I want to try and stand up to all of it, but it rises up in challenge because now it actually has an opponent instead of a victim. I'm trying so hard and I still can't win. I just don't know how long I can take it. I have a reason to fight. But sometimes it feels like the reason is trying to get a bit too close, trying to help... and I just can't accept help. I guess I'm stubborn in that way. I want to push away like I always do. To let the reason go, to turn away. I get attached so easily, and then I'm terrified and disgusted that I let myself get close enough to potentially drag someone else down with me. No. No. I won't do it again.

But I also can't let you go. I'm too afraid of the implications. So I'll trudge on, weak and abhorrent and disgusting. Maybe I won't mess up this time. Maybe I can stay strong enough to cling on. I need this reason to keep moving, but it's too much. What if I hurt someone?

What if I hurt you?

Why hello there.
I'm absolute trash and that's basically all you need to know about me.
Sarish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥kittyfaith2210♥ » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:29 pm

I'm already dreading Christmas. I now hate Thanksgiving, and it was one of my favorite holidays too. I can't stand them anymore. I don't even care about what I'm getting, it doesn't even matter. Nothing will change the fact of how much I'm hurting, I have to put a face on each day to show everyone I'm okay, I've moved on, but I'm not okay and I haven't moved on. My friends just tell me to get over it, but they don't understand how it hurts. They don't even try to understand, they just watch and shake their heads in disgust or annoyance. Christmas is going to be a lonely one, maybe I"ll just not get out of my room, and sleep through the day.
Birthday - Jan. 29th
♥kittyfaith2210♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zørrø » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:39 pm

I just watched The Lone Survivor and I’m absolutely in tears.

I am so grateful for our soldiers and to see them in these particular
situations, it hurts my heart so bad.

They go through so much crap to keep their families, friends and
people safe and some of us barely think about them. To put your
life on the line for strangers, it’s a massive thing to do.

I love you all and thank you for keeping my family, friends and
community safe <3
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ

ɪɴ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʏᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ᴇʏᴇs?
Zørrø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby v1s10ns » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:27 pm

♥kittyfaith2210♥ wrote:I'm already dreading Christmas. I now hate Thanksgiving, and it was one of my favorite holidays too. I can't stand them anymore. I don't even care about what I'm getting, it doesn't even matter. Nothing will change the fact of how much I'm hurting, I have to put a face on each day to show everyone I'm okay, I've moved on, but I'm not okay and I haven't moved on. My friends just tell me to get over it, but they don't understand how it hurts. They don't even try to understand, they just watch and shake their heads in disgust or annoyance. Christmas is going to be a lonely one, maybe I"ll just not get out of my room, and sleep through the day.

im so sorry. i know isn't much, but i see you in here a lot. i hope your life gets better!
achitoki#9447
v1s10ns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nannernanner07 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:39 pm

I can't stand this
I always feel this way
Why can't I just love myself
Why am I so bad at everything
Why can't I do anything right
I hate myself
Nobody cares about me
I told him what I did to myself
He brushed it off
He didn't care
Nobody does
Why can't I just stop being so depressed
I just want to snap out of it
My sister doesn't care either
She called me names
She told me that I'm a wimp and a crybaby
I can't keep bottling up my emotions
My parents stay up super late so I can't cry at night
I'm not going to tell anyone else that I know because I know they won't care either
I have nobody
[☾ “EVERY TOWN ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
HAS AN ELM STREET!”

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Nanner || She/Her
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Freddy Krueger’s #1 fan. Profile’s kind of a wip right now, cut me some slack! Haven’t played in forever haha.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Jake Park. ♥
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

[i]”WELCOME TO

PRIME TIME!” ☽]┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚
Nannernanner07

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a snoozing skerple » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:50 pm

I get so frigging angry lately. I get angry at work, at my family, at my friends, at my hobbies, I get angry about things that aren't even here anymore, things that have never been my problem, I just can't stop being so damn angry. I hate it. I get angry and then I sweat and shake and I can't breathe normally for hours. I get angry at things that don't matter, and then I get angry at the idea that I might regress back into the disgusting bully I was as a teenager. I feel like it'll take so little to drive me back to that. I've gone back to it before and hurt others. It seems like no matter how far I get it'll always be there on the backburner waiting for something to get to me just a little too much. I don't want to be the kind of person that lashes out or drives others into nervous fits. I hate that kind of person. I would beat that kind of person to a bloody pulp if given the excuse, but then we're back to square one. I think I liked it better when stress just depressed me instead.
a snoozing skerple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me