TheComfortCorner | v.6

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | v.6

Postby nana » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:42 pm

I need a pm.
┌─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┐
she/they - adult
toyhou.se
bi - audhd
└─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┘
nana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light Bringer » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:49 pm

Pyjaks wrote:
midnight the wolf wrote:Thanks for the advice.
Yeah, i think because my parents argue so much and none of my friends have parents that are still together i think that 'oh no thats gonna happen to me' and my parents get into huge arguments that makes marriage look stressful. I am between 12-15 years old.
My dad just gets so hurt when i say i dont really want kids. He says im ruining his dream of having grandchildren.

It's okay for him to be hurt, but to say something like that is pretty emotionally manipulative. You should never do something as massively life changing as have children just to appease someone else. You're very young right now, but I hope when you're older and in a position where you COULD have kids, that you won't unless its something you want to do for yourself. Your dad isn't being fair to your feelings and I'm sorry about that:(

Thanks you so much for the response. I will definitely keep that in my mind. 😊

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF
xxxxxxxx

Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby samm. » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:26 pm

The animals that live in my house are not referred to as my pets, but as my family. Some of them I consider to be like siblings, but most are my children, my sons and daughters. Today I lost a daughter. I have so many thoughts and emotions running through me right now. I have so many things that I want to say, but my brain is such a hectic and confusing mess that every time I try to write down my thoughts, none of them make any sense. In my head I can go on and on about what an amazing cat she was and about all of the things that I loved about her, but trying to write them down just isn't working. Everything is coming out jumbled, and honestly I'm amazed I've written even this much. I just feel like giving up. I don't understand why she had to die. There was no reason for it. She was gentle, sweet, kind-hearted. What did she ever do to deserve such a short life? Her birthday is next month, February 3rd. She would've been three years old. She was born and raised in this house. Her mother is still here, her siblings. How are they going to react? They were all so close to one another. It hurts. It hurts! I feel like such a failure as a mother, as a human being. Do I even deserve to be called a human anymore? I wish I could turn my emotions off. With a flick of a switch, just get rid of them. And yet, at the same time, I feel like I deserve to feel this bad. After all, it's my fault she died. I couldn't afford to take her to the vet. If she would've gone, who knows, maybe she would've actually lived? I'm so sorry Yukiko, I failed you.

╔════════════════════════════╗
elliot / ellie, or sam | genderfluid | he/they
single | polyromantic demisexual | polyam
omnist | covenless witch | scorpio / ox
infp-t | chaotic good | poet | listo

╚════════════════════════════╝

samm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .zombie » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:11 am

z.ombie wrote:
im so scared to open my gradebook online. i dont know what i got in each class. im so scared.
Tess || She/ Her || Teen

Hello! My name is Tess. I love zombies!! and everything about em!!
I like trading and gifting, so feel free to send a trade!

Trade with me!!
HQ Character Trade Thread!!
.zombie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:12 am

Alright don't mind me I think I just need to rant before anxiety closes in.

Alright so today is the first day of second semester. The problem is that I am changing from health to gym.

At my old school you didn't need to change or wear different shoes (as long as they were sneakers or whatever) but here you do. And the person who was showing me around (along with another girl) never showed us the locker rooms or gym because it was locked. Now I have been to the gym once, oh maybe twice, but only to go to the matted room. I have a class right after that takes a while to get to.

One of my friends said I could go with her, but y'know her and another of my friends who are switching to gym were asking questions to everyone that already had gym. My BFF said we could put our stuff in the gym, but I truely don't know if that is right because she had last period gym (which is now last period health) and I have second period gym. They take their bookbags and stuff and we don't.

I am truely freaking out because I am afraid the gym teacher will yell at me (he can be very scary if needed, as I have realized *shudder*) and I really need to get a good start to keep my grade up, since our last huge grade is basketball, and I suck at it. My older sister and slightly older twin brother already had gym, and they both got 50%s on the basketball, which led their grades down quite a lot.

I just don't want to be lectured by the gym teacher if I do something wrong... and I guess I'm afraid my peers will laugh at me..
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

crabxxxxey/em

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ ♪ ]xxBACK TO ME
        mewmeowmew

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxx
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby groenii » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:28 am

z.ombie wrote:
z.ombie wrote:
im so scared to open my gradebook online. i dont know what i got in each class. im so scared.

The longer you wait the scarier it'll get. Go for it! Maybe you can ask someone to open it for you? Eg a parent?
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MoorClan
ImageImage
Art pieces by Ayinai, Fayfia, JB-Pawstep
groenii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:06 am

I hate always having nightmares
I never get any sleep because hey wake me up
I have to go to school in an hour and I only got 3 hours of sleep
Because I woke up crying again
| beetle / radish |
| he / she | adult |
❤ metal ❤ bugs ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ pokemon ❤ art
by spheal on th ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:11 am

Webmonkey wrote:
Webmonkey wrote:My next door neighbor is mean! She hates me and makes sure I'll have nobody! I'm a scout ad I love it but I miss out on so much not many people play with me! My ex boyfriend got together with her and made things miles worse. Everyone knows how the two treat me but can't get involved on the bases they don't live around me and we aren't in the one school! So she got away with it. My mam and dad won't help, I need to deal with it myself. I always fight my corner and always will! I'm a fighter and happy to be. Im confident enough to go out there and say my mind. But it won't help right now. I feel like I should hide inside and never leave
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FooFarny » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:51 am

Never mind..
Last edited by FooFarny on Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FooFarny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winged-backpack » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:01 am

I just finished my application to a summer school in oxford and I'm really scared, I don't find out if I've got in until march :/
xxxxxAND I
THE PUMPKIN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
call me devon or dev (i'm a mess and so is my gender
they/them pronouns) I love Harry Potter, Star Wars,
and Tim Burton films. Birthday is 27th October ^^

Feel free to PM me about anything!

intj, chaotic neutral, ravenclaw, scorpio

my art shop//also I'm writing a book (16+)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
winged-backpack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me