☾ Insomnia and Insomniacs ☾

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ☾ Insomnia and Insomniacs ☾

Postby Lusitano » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:04 pm

How many hours of sleep do you usually get on an average night? 3-4 Hours on any given night.
Have you ever had any hallucinations from lack of sleep? Not that I recall.
How long have you suffered from insomnia? I am almost 30 years old. I've suffered with insomnia since I was a small child.
The legendary wolf role play is back.
Lusitano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby livingvirus.exe » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:06 pm

How many hours of sleep do you usually get on an average night? On an average night? I can't lie - usually none. None or 1 hour or so.
Have you ever had any hallucinations from lack of sleep? A few, but more often I get really bad migraines, and space out.
How long have you suffered from insomnia? Since I was about 5, I hit my head and got a concussion, and since then family life has been stressful.

██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
█████
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██

┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
swift | he/him |
swift | he/him |
intp | ast | pan

swift | he/him |

swift | he/him |
feel free to call me
swift or aem. i'm a dan-
cer, writer, artist,
and a total nerd.

swift | he/him |

swift | he/him |---
swift | he/him |---
livingvirus.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubreads » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:43 am

It is currently 4:42 in the morning and I have work in 4 hours... lovely.

How many hours of sleep do you usually get on an average night? Really depends on the day. I'll have to say 4-5
Have you ever had any hallucinations from lack of sleep? Nah, I usually get headaches and zone out sometimes
How long have you suffered from insomnia? Only about 7-8 years
aubreads

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StarScream12 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:32 am

How many hours of sleep do you usually get on an average night? Maybe 4-7
Have you ever had any hallucinations from lack of sleep? No
How long have you suffered from insomnia? As long as I could remember
I am a female(transmasculine) musician with many interests. I'm a musician and my favorite bands are Beatles, Imagine Dragons and Wings. I also like Transformers Prime, Gravity Falls and Steven Universe. Lights off

StarScream12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:00 pm

My sleeping schedule is so messed up. I've just gotten a new job and get up at 6:30am or so. After going to sleep sometime from 3-5am. You can imagine how that's going. >O<
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NopesaurusRexx » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:06 pm

How many hours of sleep do you usually get on an average night?
I fluctuate so badly. I can go for periods of time and get 8+ hours, and then days at a time where I can't sleep more than 2. It's horrible because I never know how long I get, and with college and finals it's really stressful. Which the stress makes it worse. When I can afford it, I buy and take melatonin which really helps me.

Have you ever had any hallucinations from lack of sleep?
I don't think so. I get really bad headaches and get super cranky.

How long have you suffered from insomnia?
Its about 3 years now. I think it's an affect from my depression and anxiety. When they got worse 3 years ago, my sleep started to suffer.

"You wanna make yourself useful?"
"Not particularly."

ALL PETS IN THE GROUPS MARKED TRADE GROUP ARE CURRENTLY FREE
NopesaurusRexx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narcisa » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:52 pm

How many hours of sleep do you usually get on an average night? It differs a lot. Usually 1-4 hours. Sometimes 10-12 hours
Have you ever had any hallucinations from lack of sleep? Yes, it happens when I overwork. Bats hovering around, black cats crossing my room, creepy floating masks on my table e_e idk I also hear voices calling my name too
How long have you suffered from insomnia? Since 15, I think
Special Needs Education Major - Filipina - Art Enthusiast - Caffeine Addict - Introvert
Ungrouped pets (900+) are up for adoption. Just send a request. I don't bite. Hehe.
Avatar drawn by me. DO NOT STEAL.
Narcisa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suga, » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:10 pm

how many hours of sleep do you usually get on an average night?
        around four to five hours a night, it gives me a lot of troubles, too. it's the falling asleep
        part, really - i usually go to sleep at around four, and wake up around nine. a majority of the
        time, i wake up exhausted and it takes me forever to fully function, to get out of bed even.
        a few, yes. my vision is usually lagged; so, say if something flashes, i'll see it late, and it's
        quite humiliating. also, i get very bad migraines, and i cannot swallow a pill for some strange
        reason, so i have to painfully wait it out. with this, i'm even less social than normal, and
        my parents fret over it, which adds another reason to get a head ache with their questioning.
        for about three years now, and i think this all started when my anxiety and depression
        started to worsen, and not getting enough sleep adds to these problems. my school work
        has also suffered over the years, which leads to more stress, and it's almost this continuous
        cycle now a days - and i absolutely despise it. i've also tried liquid sleep aids, and they don't
        even seem to effect me in the slightest way, so i've given up on trying to fix this whole thing.
suga,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:00 am

Weird. My crush told me he had something like this. Secondary I believe I didn't really know what it was so I had to look it up. Although I didn't feel it was my business to ask about it.

Although I'm pretty sure I have primary Insomnia.

My bedtime is 9:00. Haha. Ikr. A highschooler and I have a bedtime. Less than 7 hours. Depends on if my mood. If I'm staying up thinking. Talking. Doing homework or just crying. Maybe less than 5.

Rarely, I have more headaches than anything. If I have any hallucinations its when Im waking up and can't tell if I'm awake or not. I'm always tired during the day at school and I might end up half asleep. I also wake up dumb early for no reason and get mad because I was having a lovely dream or interesting nightmare. I'm also very moody.

How long have you suffered from insomnia? I still am. I don't when I started. Maybe ever since my parents divorced so about seven years. However when I was a child I didn't know what was going on at the time so about five years. Although I was such a depressed little beast at eight years old. So 5-7 years.

Postby - ; bonk! » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:20 pm

3-4.
I do have hallucinations and sleep paralysis, but I believe this is due to my paranoia rather than insomnia.
Since my depression became very prominent, so about 4 years. It's been really bad since 2013.

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

- ; toyhou.se
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me